New Year's Eve TV: Justin Bieber, Lad...

New Year's Eve TV: Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Coldplay, Jimmy Fallon and more

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Dec 31, 2011, titled New Year's Eve TV: Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Coldplay, Jimmy Fallon and more. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Megastars Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Coldplay, Jimmy Fallon, Blake Shelton and more are spending New Year's Eve performing live on TV specials across major networks tonight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Normal person

Virgie, KY

#1 Jan 1, 2012
It really made me sick to see a faggy cross dresser sing in the square last night just before
the ball dropped. I guess this is what our country had degraded to. "IT" was welcomed with thousands of cheers. I guess the sight of hairy legged man wearing stockings, a wig, breast implants, and a g-string up his crack and wrapped around his balls turned everyone on in New York.

Why not Madonna or Beyonce, hell even Box Car Willie would have been better? Did Ga give someone brown eye to get in the spot light? YES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coldplay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News La Habra teen musicians return as after playing... Feb '16 JANE 1
Coldplay Top 10 Feb '16 mwk89 1
Coldplay Music Thread (Sep '13) Dec '15 Musikologist 7
News Obama's 'Amazing Grace' Rendition Sampled On Ne... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Wtcsret 9
News Coldplay to headline Super Bowl half-time show (Dec '15) Dec '15 firefly 1
News Chris Martin eats meat now that he's single (Jul '14) Oct '15 hippoattacks 3
News Beyonce headlines Global Citizen Festival all-s... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Le Jimbo 5
More from around the web