Lil Wayne leads Grammy nominations wi...

Lil Wayne leads Grammy nominations with 8, Coldplay snags 7

There are 9 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Dec 4, 2008, titled Lil Wayne leads Grammy nominations with 8, Coldplay snags 7. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Lil Wayne didn't get "A Milli" Grammy nominations, but his total haul was still pretty amazing - eight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

“ Long Beach Boy”

Since: Jan 08

Long Beach

#1 Dec 4, 2008
Lil Wayne? What the hell is that or it? Never thought I'd say it, but I'm wishing Abba and Michael Jackson were still recording. Well this Foo will get banged within a year so let him have his one night of stardom.
since 82

Long Beach, CA

#2 Dec 4, 2008
Is this what music has become? What a joke. Grammys don't mean much anymore.
Kelly M Bray

Fountain Valley, CA

#3 Dec 4, 2008
These are the role models for today..........
mary alamitos beach

Surfside, CA

#4 Dec 4, 2008
Who?

“Oh yeah”

Since: Dec 08

Up your butt

#5 Dec 11, 2008
All four of you suck. And for you Danny boy, you probably spent the night at Mikes for a sleepy time when you were about 6 or 7 huh? Maybe he rubbed some vicks on your chest and told you a story until the Tylenol PM kicked in. Am I getting warm?

“Oh yeah”

Since: Dec 08

Up your butt

#6 Dec 11, 2008
You dont even know who he is and you call him an it? You put yourself out there and I guarantee that you will encounter haters like yourself. Shouldnt you be in the "Michael Jackson's famous glittery glove for sale" forum? It might have some sentimental value to you, that glove

“ Long Beach Boy”

Since: Jan 08

Long Beach

#7 Dec 14, 2008
919. Where the hell did you come from? Oh I see now. Your ID says "Up your butt and California , MD. So you are a Proctologist from Pacoima. Right?
Dutchmaster919

Quantico, VA

#8 Jul 6, 2009
Danny Wilcox wrote:
919. Where the hell did you come from? Oh I see now. Your ID says "Up your butt and California , MD. So you are a Proctologist from Pacoima. Right?
Ha, good one. You suck at life

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#9 Sep 24, 2013
Lil Weenie is such a tease, who takes him seriously?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coldplay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One Direction to compete against Zayn Malik at ... (Jan '17) Dec 4 Cyphilis 4
News 12 Most Disappointing Grammy Follow-Ups (Feb '10) Aug '17 Anonymous 3
News VIDEO: Lindsay Lohan breaks silence on her 'lis... (Mar '14) Jul '17 Operator NumberTwo 7
Coldplay Music Thread (Sep '13) Jun '17 Musikologist 9
News Gwyneth Paltrow gushes over Barack Obama: 'You'... (Oct '14) May '17 Bon Jovi 6
Coldplay Top 10 (Feb '16) Oct '16 Musikologist 2
News Obama's 'Amazing Grace' Rendition Sampled On Ne... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Wtcsret 9
More from around the web