Why do the black guys have the bigges...

Why do the black guys have the biggest penis, the white guys, a bit smaller..

Posted in the CNN Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jenny

Beijing, China

#1 May 23, 2008
The black don't only have the biggest penis, they run the fastest.the white guys run a bit slowlier than the black guys. Shall we compare the above two with Easten Asians? NO, as Eastern Asians have evolved onto the top of all races, they have developed their brain cells and no longer need strong body.(big penis.....)They can no longer run fast.
But Eastern Asians do enjoy watching the black and the white sportsmen running and competing...
Eastern Asians refer to the Chinese, the Japanese and the Koreans who are the highest in IQ, the weakest in body, the latest to mature, the latest to start walking, the most mentally stable, the shiest, the least sexy(They use their psychy more to attract the opposite sex).
texan

Lexington, TX

#2 May 24, 2008
Your making some pretty drastic generalizations here, I’m sure there are muscular black guys with big penises that have high IQs and weak Asian men with small penises that have low IQs and everything between. Wile I get what you’re trying to get at, more or less evolved is not really the term. Wile it is undeniable that there are differences between races; it would be more accurate to say that we all evolved for survival in our environment.
Jenny

Changping, China

#3 May 24, 2008
My generalization is based on an average level,I don't deny there are blacks and whites with high IQ and who can't run fast...But on average the blacks and the whites have lower IQ, stronger body, run faster, mature earlier, have longer legs and longer arms and hands,are mentally unstable than Eastern Asians. Yes we all evolved for survival in our environment, but some are luckily more evolved and have evolved into a kind of high IQ animal and some are not so lucky and have low IQ, strong body,run fast as low class animals.
texan

Lexington, TX

#4 May 24, 2008
Well I’m not sure that having a stronger body doesn’t have just as many advantages as a high IQ does. If we will work under your generalization whites have a middle of the road iq but still are much larger and more physically gifted than asains. Perhaps our "lower class" is why America was able to dominate the world market for the last 70 years. And why there are still "higher IQ" Asains that can only grow rice and dont have power or running water in there houses.
Jenny

Beijing, China

#5 May 25, 2008
Texan, I certainly don't agree with you.
America has dominated the world market for thelast 70 years. but do you know how long China had dominated the world? for the last 20 centuries China had been No.1 for 18 centuries when everyone had to develope on its own. That is those with the highest IQ would win.Later we have had more communications with each other and America seized the chance to develope, but still you can't say America was the source of modern technology but rather it is the beneficiary of modern technology. In breif, America have had a better chance and Eastern Asian scientists have contributed the most to its development of scients and tech.
High IQ dosn't mean you will always take the lead, there are many factors that decide if a country will prosper or not.But those with the highest IQ will finally win.(you can see the case in China ,Japan and Korea who have made progress in a very short period)
If you look at the long legs,long arms and hands of a black guy or sometimes a white guy, you will know that human beings have evolved from apes. When you look at a black or a white guy running, you are confirmed of this idea.We shouldn't neglect scientific research just because we hate racism. We should adopt a more scientific attitude.
european low IQ

Hennef, Germany

#6 May 26, 2008
China dominated the world for 20 centuries?? I don't know what you mean by "dominate" but china didn't dominate the world ever. Maybe china dominated asia, but never any of the other parts in the world.
And Korea, China and Japan didn't develop so fast because of their high IQ, but because of a higher capital stock increasing their productivity! And this capital was given by the US (to Japan and Korea) to stop communism.
Your best statement is that "human beings evolved from apes"... that just hurts my brain as a biologist. Scientific attitude......argh
If high IQ is so important, then Scandinavians "win" because they and not asians have the highest. In earlier times they had a high protein nourishment, because of long winters up there, what is need to "develope brain cells".
p.s. I'm not Scandinavian and outta here
texan

Lexington, TX

#7 May 26, 2008
Jenny,
You’re insane if you really believe that Asian countries came up with the things that made America powerful. Name ONE major contribution to science and technology that has helped America develop that came from eastern scientists. And as for how Asian countries have come up so fast Japan and South Korea where given there wealth by America and China is growing not from technology but from cheap labor being used to manufacture things and sell them to other countries (mostly America). It is easy to see the difference in the quality of life between North and South Korea, are the North Koreans less evolved than the South Koreans?
Jenny

Beijing, China

#8 May 26, 2008
'China dominated the world for 20 centuries''---By this I mean China have been No.1 (the most prospecous) in the world for 18 centuries during the past 20 centuries.You may refer to history books.European low IQ is probabaly talking about the latest 70 or 80 years when the US is doing well.The US has just had a better chance to develope. But before the 19th century China could be the most prosperous without any outside chance or aid.They won by their high IQ. I agree that IQ is not a decisive point in the development of a nation but it is important.

'Scandinavians'' have the highest IQ? NO, it's impossible. Many IQ test held in western countries say that Eastern Asians have the highest IQ even these tests are designed for westerners.

How can people with very strong body,who can run fast, who mature early (in order to survive by quantity as low class animals) and who have short pregnancy, who have long legs and hands and arms and who have big penis and boobs and whoes mothers have a higher rate of twin babies and who are more mentally unstable---have high IQ? They show signs of being less evolved and they have low IQ.But the whites are more evovled than the blacks because they have a bit higher IQ, weaker body, run a bit slowlier,shier, have a bit longer pregnancy.... than the blacks.But generally the blacks and the whites are much closer with each other in genes than with Eastern Asians.Look for articles by scientists.
Jenny

Beijing, China

#9 May 26, 2008
You may both refer to articles by scientists.
texan

Lexington, TX

#10 May 26, 2008
I’m not sure how prosperous a country with 30 million starving people, and 100 million living in poverty (less than 1$ a day) is. But what ever makes you feel better.
Jenny

Beijing, China

#11 May 29, 2008
'30 million starving people''?
Before the 19th century, China was on top of the world so it was impossible that it had '30 million starving people''.

I really think the Europeans and Americans have something to fear otherwise they wouldn't feel so difficult to accept some basic facts.

I do feel that the Chinese are the most tolerant people due to their IQ, their culture and history and confidence thus established. I seldom see the Chinese attack other people just because they themselves pocess some traits other people don't.Believe me, they are not likely to do it.
Amee

Castries, Saint Lucia

#13 Jun 5, 2008
Great question.... I have heard people ask about that but from feedback to me its the same

http://fritziqt.blogspot.com
David Hume

Uttaradit, Thailand

#15 Jun 20, 2008
Name one thing that came from eastern scientists that helped America develop as a nations? i don't know....hmmmm...Gunpowder, The magnetic compass,the process of refining iron into steel, in the field of agriculture row cultivation, chain pumps for irrigation

But i really think this is a very broad generalization of the topic. It is very dangerous to assume anything about a whole race of people and it is better to assume nothing before getting to know someone. Although i agree there a certainly genetic differences between the races the different accomplishments of east vs. west probably stem from a different cultural identity .
Japanese culture reacts to situations differently than a European Culture because of the environment the person is raised. The sets of values are different.

Since: Jun 08

Ypsilanti, MI

#16 Jun 22, 2008
I wouldn't know, I'm only white from the waiste up.
bailey

United States

#19 Jul 30, 2012
So none of your guys answer, answer my question. Why do they have bigger penis's than white guys?
Nobody

Seychelles

#21 Nov 14, 2013
you are all just insane, all knowledge, wisdom , understanding, everything comes from God, Jesus Christ is at the top of the High IQ, if it were not for him we would all be doomed right now. Thank-you
amit

United States

#22 Feb 27, 2014
This post is unbelievable.... I can't stopped laughing you all dopers.... Are you all mad or what ?
bobbyvee

Burnaby, Canada

#23 Jul 30, 2014
Anyone who thinks Asia is NOT dominating the world is no doubt a pathetic white bitch.

Just LOOK at Japan. Look at Korea. Mainland China has more background money than any pathetic white. When was the last time you saw a TV made in the US? What about Japan and Korea? Yes, a lot are made in China with less fortunate workers, but many higher end semiconductors and TV technologies are produced IN Japan where workers are paid very well. All of the high tech companies are in Japan, Korea, or China. Look at Apple, they don't make their shit. They draw it and then outsource it to Foxconn and Pegatron. Why? Because the ability to produce is IN ASIA. America cannot do it. You can sit here all day and say WHY THEY CAN'T, but the point is, you are just making excuses. The POINT IS THEY DON'T MAKE ANYTHING THEMSELVES.

And it's not just high tech. Look at machinary and cars. The best cars in the world are Japanese. They are the most reliable. American cars are pathetic. Why? Because they are made by loser white Americans. They don't know how to design things. They send their designs to be made in dirty Mexico. Hitachi and Kawasaki machinery are far better than any pathetic American shit.

The most important thing is that anyone who grew up in North American (and even Europe for that matter) has been brainwashed into thinking they invented everything. Most things were invented and conceived by the Chinese dozens, sometimes hundreds of years earlier than the loser whites. Look at various math theorems. Many were claimed by Germans but when we look back and do more research, we find the Chinese constructed such conjectures and proofs much earlier.

Stop being so pathetic you whites. Accept the fact that while you may be taller or stronger on average, your intelligence is much more inferior to Asians. If an Asian is being chased by a white or black, the Asian might be slower, but he will invent something to make him run faster so that the black and the white can never catch him. A white may be able to move heavy objects around, but the Asian will invent something to move it for him. Why? Because Asians are smart and are NOT lowly peasants like the whites. Physical labor is for lower class peasant-like people. Asians will not stoop so low to do such physical labor.

But Asians do enjoy watching whites and blacks in sports. They will pay money to watch lower class animals work physically. Think of it like a circus act.
Isaac lee

Central District, Hong Kong

#24 Aug 31, 2014
Jenny wrote:
The black don't only have the biggest penis, they run the fastest.the white guys run a bit slowlier than the black guys. Shall we compare the above two with Easten Asians? NO, as Eastern Asians have evolved onto the top of all races, they have developed their brain cells and no longer need strong body.(big penis.....)They can no longer run fast.
But Eastern Asians do enjoy watching the black and the white sportsmen running and competing...
Eastern Asians refer to the Chinese, the Japanese and the Koreans who are the highest in IQ, the weakest in body, the latest to mature, the latest to start walking, the most mentally stable, the shiest, the least sexy(They use their psychy more to attract the opposite sex).
That's not true. I have a 8 inch penis But my IQ is 156 and I'm a Asian
James darcey

Canterbury, UK

#25 Sep 30, 2014
As a Anglo Saxon from England it would be most improper of me to boast concerning the size of my manhood,' however and just between you and I, it is rather large, massive in fact, bloody gigantic, colossal, mega, Saturn V. ENORMOUS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CNN Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cnn is racist Fri paul harvey 1
Trump!!! Fri libtarian909 1
will trump come clean Sep 21 give america the ... 1
trump has lost Sep 20 leezonya59 2
trump got a problem Sep 19 maybe tax cover up 1
trump taxes could Sep 19 trump and his tan... 1
Clinton news network bias not playing trump rallly Sep 19 Dsalvatore 1
More from around the web