Important, FOX NEWS SUNDAY at 9:pm Ea...

Important, FOX NEWS SUNDAY at 9:pm Eastern time.

Posted in the CNN Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sean

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Oct 10, 2008
I thought this should be passed along, I believe every American has the right to hear this:

HELLO EVERYONE: IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!


> SEAN HANNITY, OF HANNITY & COLMES ~ FOX NEWS, IS
> GOING TO AIR A VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTARY ABOUT BARACK
> OBAMA, SUNDAY NIGHT AT 9:00 PM. HE STATED ON THE
> AIR THIS EVENING THAT NO ONE IN THE NEWS MEDIA
> WAS WILLING TO DO THIS. HANNITY IS GOING BACK TO
> OBAMA'S EARLIER DAYS, SHOWING EVEN THEN HIS TIES
> TO RADICAL PROFESSORS, FRIENDS, SPIRITUAL ADVISERS,
> Etc., HE STATED THIS EVENING THAT HE WILL SHOW IN
> DETAIL HIS TIES TO REV. WRIGHT FOR 20+ YRS (which we
> all know) HOW HE WAS PARTICIPATING WITH THIS
> MAN, AND NOT FOR THE REASONS HE STATES! HE HAS
> UNCOVERED MORE OF OBAMA'S RADICAL LEADERS AND WE
> WILL SEE THINGS THAT NO ONE IN THE MEDIA IS WILLING TO
> PUT OUT THERE. THIS WILL BE A NIGHT THAT YOU WILL KNOW
> MORE ABOUT OBAMA THAN EVER BEFORE. HANNITY IS
> VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS PROGRAM AND ASKED
> THAT EVERYONE PLEASE, PLEASE WATCH~~ SUNDAY NIGHT, 9
> PM. HANNITY IS DETERMINED
> THIS INFORMATION BE PUT OUT THERE BECAUSE AS
> AMERICAN'S, WE STILL DO NOT KNOW ABOUT
> OBAMA!! WAKE UP AMERICA!! THIS IS
> SERIOUS,EVERYONE. I KNOW MOST OF YOU WATCH FOX NEWS,
> AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE VOTING FOR, BUT IF YOU CAN,
> PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW.
> THIS IS CRITICAL FOR OUR COUNTRY. MY PRAYER IS
> THAT WE, ALONG WITH SEAN HANNITY, WILL REACH
> SOMEONE/ANYONE BEFORE NOV. 4th. WE MUST NOT GIVE
> UP!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS!!

Please no "this is just mud slinging posts" I just encourage those willing to watch it.
Sean

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Oct 10, 2008
Also see:

http://news.aol.com/elections/article/anger-r...

Posted on AOL today. I am seeing some upset people out there. Maybe it is for the better, or maybe not. Time will tell...
koni1180

Muldrow, OK

#3 Oct 11, 2008
Another last ditch failed effort to gain support for McCain and Palin by stooping so low to spread malicious propaganda from an unfair, unbalanced and bias news channel. Is Hannity going to also show clips of Palin’s witch hunter preacher and talk about her recent investigation with Trooper Gate? Is Hannity going to look in to the real reason why McCain did not accept his early release from the Vietnamese POW camp? Is Hannity going to divulge the names of the Republican board members and accuse them of supporting terrorists? Are the students enrolled in Mr. Ayer’s classes’ terrorist supporters too? If you honestly want to learn more about Obama try watching all the other unbiased news channels and that way you won’t be so uninformed. By the way, explain how spreading propaganda, fear, inciting hate while offering no change or solutions solves this country’s problems?
tod

Westfield, MA

#4 Oct 11, 2008
well i guess you should watch and see who your really going for, i dont really trust obama anyone for more goverment and more taxes isnt for me, i find him a little shaddy.
koni1180

Muldrow, OK

#6 Oct 12, 2008
I watched and there was no new shocking information about Obama. It was the same old predictable bias and unfair Fox News. All they were talking about was the same old unfounded accusations about Ayer’s. The last half hour was Hannity talking to McCain and Palin, again mostly about Ayer’s. They maybe spent 3 minutes on the economy! All three of them look like they were given a tranquilizer before taping. Very boring, same old sour grapes, same lies about Obama and a big waste of time.
Sean

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Oct 19, 2008
Saying Fox news is biased is, well, stupid. They represent both candidates pretty well and post both sides very evenly, if you watch it.

CNN, and many more are the biased ones, but because they agree with your opinions you must not notice. Have you heard the story about an elderly woman being attacked by a liberal man because she had a McCain sign? No, because the media will not report it. If it was the other way around the media would have had a field day though.

“McCain/Palin 2008”

Since: Sep 08

Clarksburg, WV

#8 Oct 19, 2008
Sean wrote:
Saying Fox news is biased is, well, stupid. They represent both candidates pretty well and post both sides very evenly, if you watch it.
CNN, and many more are the biased ones, but because they agree with your opinions you must not notice. Have you heard the story about an elderly woman being attacked by a liberal man because she had a McCain sign? No, because the media will not report it. If it was the other way around the media would have had a field day though.
You speak the truth my friend! I watch both Fox and CNN! Where was CNN the first few days when the ACORN news broke? Seems like they didn't want to report it until they realized it wasn't going away! I believe that the ACORN issue should be a major focus for both parties, not just Republicans!
koni1180

Muldrow, OK

#9 Oct 19, 2008
Sure, you speak the truth. So tell me what happened with the "IMPORTANT INFORMATION!! SEAN HANNITY, OF HANNITY & COLMES ~ FOX NEWS, IS GOING TO AIR A VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTARY ABOUT BARACK"??????? I’m sure you watched, so what new shocking and outstanding information did you learn about Barack? Where is all this important information every American needs to hear about Barack? Sounds like Hannity uncovered nothing and it was just more propaganda and lies. I did watch and they were blatantly bias. Can you say the same about the other news channels, I doubt it. If you are concerned about the unfound allegations of attacks on republicans, your candidates McCain and Palin are the ones responsible. Just listen to what they say at their staged rallies. They incite hate and fear, not to mention all their lies. I did not hear about the attacks on the republicans, however, I did hear about the numerous attacks on the Obama supporters and the McCain/Palin supporters that go out and tear down Obama/Biden signs. I too want to hear more information about ACORN, especially information about McCain being a big supporter of ACORN and keynote speaker at their rally.

“McCain/Palin 2008”

Since: Sep 08

Clarksburg, WV

#10 Oct 19, 2008
koni1180 wrote:
Sure, you speak the truth. So tell me what happened with the "IMPORTANT INFORMATION!! SEAN HANNITY, OF HANNITY & COLMES ~ FOX NEWS, IS GOING TO AIR A VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTARY ABOUT BARACK"??????? I’m sure you watched, so what new shocking and outstanding information did you learn about Barack? Where is all this important information every American needs to hear about Barack? Sounds like Hannity uncovered nothing and it was just more propaganda and lies. I did watch and they were blatantly bias. Can you say the same about the other news channels, I doubt it. If you are concerned about the unfound allegations of attacks on republicans, your candidates McCain and Palin are the ones responsible. Just listen to what they say at their staged rallies. They incite hate and fear, not to mention all their lies. I did not hear about the attacks on the republicans, however, I did hear about the numerous attacks on the Obama supporters and the McCain/Palin supporters that go out and tear down Obama/Biden signs. I too want to hear more information about ACORN, especially information about McCain being a big supporter of ACORN and keynote speaker at their rally.
That's ironic because I had my McCain/Palin signs stolen right out of my front yard! The county I live in is 75% Republican, so what does that say! Get over yourself, democrats are just as wrong!
koni1180

Muldrow, OK

#11 Oct 19, 2008
Me too! My town newspaper has Republican in the name. There are McCain/Plain signs out all over but no one bothers them because everyone just feels sorry for them.
koni1180

Urbana, IL

#12 Oct 20, 2008
Sean wrote:
I thought this should be passed along, I believe every American has the right to hear this:
HELLO EVERYONE: IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!
> SEAN HANNITY, OF HANNITY & COLMES ~ FOX NEWS, IS
> GOING TO AIR A VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTARY ABOUT BARACK
> OBAMA, SUNDAY NIGHT AT 9:00 PM. HE STATED ON THE
> AIR THIS EVENING THAT NO ONE IN THE NEWS MEDIA
> WAS WILLING TO DO THIS. HANNITY IS GOING BACK TO
> OBAMA'S EARLIER DAYS, SHOWING EVEN THEN HIS TIES
> TO RADICAL PROFESSORS, FRIENDS, SPIRITUAL ADVISERS,
> Etc., HE STATED THIS EVENING THAT HE WILL SHOW IN
> DETAIL HIS TIES TO REV. WRIGHT FOR 20+ YRS (which we
> all know) HOW HE WAS PARTICIPATING WITH THIS
> MAN, AND NOT FOR THE REASONS HE STATES! HE HAS
> UNCOVERED MORE OF OBAMA'S RADICAL LEADERS AND WE
> WILL SEE THINGS THAT NO ONE IN THE MEDIA IS WILLING TO
> PUT OUT THERE. THIS WILL BE A NIGHT THAT YOU WILL KNOW
> MORE ABOUT OBAMA THAN EVER BEFORE. HANNITY IS
> VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS PROGRAM AND ASKED
> THAT EVERYONE PLEASE, PLEASE WATCH~~ SUNDAY NIGHT, 9
> PM. HANNITY IS DETERMINED
> THIS INFORMATION BE PUT OUT THERE BECAUSE AS
> AMERICAN'S, WE STILL DO NOT KNOW ABOUT
> OBAMA!! WAKE UP AMERICA!! THIS IS
> SERIOUS,EVERYONE. I KNOW MOST OF YOU WATCH FOX NEWS,
> AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE VOTING FOR, BUT IF YOU CAN,
> PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW.
> THIS IS CRITICAL FOR OUR COUNTRY. MY PRAYER IS
> THAT WE, ALONG WITH SEAN HANNITY, WILL REACH
> SOMEONE/ANYONE BEFORE NOV. 4th. WE MUST NOT GIVE
> UP!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS!!
Please no "this is just mud slinging posts" I just encourage those willing to watch it.
So........any idea when Hannity is going to unveil his ground breaking important documentary about Barack? Finally revealing to the world everything about Barack that no one else in the media was willing to do. Bueller, Bueller, Bueller????
R Tribby

Greenwood, IN

#14 Oct 19, 2009
koni1180 wrote:
I watched and there was no new shocking information about Obama. It was the same old predictable bias and unfair Fox News. All they were talking about was the same old unfounded accusations about Ayer’s. The last half hour was Hannity talking to McCain and Palin, again mostly about Ayer’s. They maybe spent 3 minutes on the economy! All three of them look like they were given a tranquilizer before taping. Very boring, same old sour grapes, same lies about Obama and a big waste of time.
Well obviously you are among the 52% of kool-aid drinkers that put this bozo in office. Wake up before its too late. Obama is destroying this country while all of you that put him into office, refuse to take the blinders off or ear plugs out.He is so crooked that the mafia won't even recognise him. What would we do without Cook county Illinois?
jabberwocky

Spring, TX

#15 Nov 12, 2009
You are so far off track I can not even begin to dispute the BS in this post. I have one question, where has your brain been and why is it so hard to admit you voted wrong. I assure you I am neither a Democrat or Republication, but I know when I see something "just ain't right" in the Presidency. It is time to clean house in all three branches of our government! It is also time for you to wake up.
PaPaDuck

Grafton, WV

#16 Mar 30, 2010
Its about time that somebody in the main stream news starts to report the truth about whats happening in this country. Burying our heads in the sand won't fix the problems we are facing. This country is headed to financial disaster if we don't stop this uncontroled spending. We have elected a socialist to the white house and he will drag us to our doom.
pathfinder

Saint Augustine, FL

#17 Mar 31, 2010
koni1180 wrote:
Another last ditch failed effort to gain support for McCain and Palin by stooping so low to spread malicious propaganda from an unfair, unbalanced and bias news channel. Is Hannity going to also show clips of Palin’s witch hunter preacher and talk about her recent investigation with Trooper Gate? Is Hannity going to look in to the real reason why McCain did not accept his early release from the Vietnamese POW camp? Is Hannity going to divulge the names of the Republican board members and accuse them of supporting terrorists? Are the students enrolled in Mr. Ayer’s classes’ terrorist supporters too? If you honestly want to learn more about Obama try watching all the other unbiased news channels and that way you won’t be so uninformed. By the way, explain how spreading propaganda, fear, inciting hate while offering no change or solutions solves this country’s problems?
What we are going to see Sunday is information that is fact-checked and then released to the public as opposed to these spurious contorted claims not released to an open forum, fact-checked or even considered by any sane citizens.
Steve

Abingdon, MD

#18 Apr 2, 2010
koni1180 wrote:
Another last ditch failed effort to gain support for McCain and Palin by stooping so low to spread malicious propaganda from an unfair, unbalanced and bias news channel. Is Hannity going to also show clips of Palin’s witch hunter preacher and talk about her recent investigation with Trooper Gate? Is Hannity going to look in to the real reason why McCain did not accept his early release from the Vietnamese POW camp? Is Hannity going to divulge the names of the Republican board members and accuse them of supporting terrorists? Are the students enrolled in Mr. Ayer’s classes’ terrorist supporters too? If you honestly want to learn more about Obama try watching all the other unbiased news channels and that way you won’t be so uninformed. By the way, explain how spreading propaganda, fear, inciting hate while offering no change or solutions solves this country’s problems?
You seem to have a problem focusing. Barack Obama is the President who was raised and trained by marxist radicals. Listen to his speeches. He said he will FUNDAMENTALLY change America. Last time I checked that is not the role of the President of the United States. He said he WILL redistribute Americas wealth....not the job of a President in a free market system. They say it was about healthcare for all. Last time I checked the United States Constitution there is no provision for a governement to impose a purchase on citizens. And if you want to do specials on everyone else then contact a new outlet to do so.
Maybe no one realizes

Burlington, Canada

#19 Apr 11, 2010
This.. But the administration before Obama almost brought the whole world down. This isn't an exagerattion either. The fiscal meltdown that is current is nothing close to the catastophe that Could've happened if noone stepped in to do anything about it. It would've been a more severe depression than the great depression. I've done my traveling around the world and have seen how the American market place shakes many other marketplaces in the world. people complain about radical spending.. But it was either spend money or be ruined. I don't understand why healthcare isn't universal either.. It seems like such an obvious solution to me.. I mean look at all the countries around the world that have universal heathcare. Are they socialist pigs with Marxist ideals? NO! they are people compassionate about helping others if they can't afford it. Obama shouldve gone farther to put it into law. Now I know most people will think I'm a micheal Moore loving socialist and I love the coined terms I've been given because I can still sit back and enjoy all my free benifits. I'll quickly explain how univeral heathcare works... I am diagnosed with chrones disease in march 2007. The first attack on my intestines puts me in the er for 4 days, then I'm. Given a series of tests an am in the hostpital for the next week. My next attack is 10 months later in which the same series of events occurs. I have been put on expensive medication since 2007. All together it cost me $256 000. However instead of paying High mothly insurance costs.. I pay and extra 2% on my federal taxes and walk out of the hospital without a dime leaving my pocket. I am your neighbour to the north.
haha

Waynesburg, PA

#20 Jul 16, 2010
koni1180 wrote:
Another last ditch failed effort to gain support for McCain and Palin by stooping so low to spread malicious propaganda from an unfair, unbalanced and bias news channel. Is Hannity going to also show clips of Palin’s witch hunter preacher and talk about her recent investigation with Trooper Gate? Is Hannity going to look in to the real reason why McCain did not accept his early release from the Vietnamese POW camp? Is Hannity going to divulge the names of the Republican board members and accuse them of supporting terrorists? Are the students enrolled in Mr. Ayer’s classes’ terrorist supporters too? If you honestly want to learn more about Obama try watching all the other unbiased news channels and that way you won’t be so uninformed. By the way, explain how spreading propaganda, fear, inciting hate while offering no change or solutions solves this country’s problems?
Ah just a thought, slander is punishable by death. So before your start spouting off about how fox news is throwing mud why don't you do some research your the reason the country is failing and people like you not the rest of us AMERICANS. Truth be told your probably a welfare baby and don't know any better so its not all your fault.
zackery williams

New Haven, CT

#21 Jul 18, 2010
Sean wrote:
Also see:
http://news.aol.com/elections/article/anger-r...
Posted on AOL today. I am seeing some upset people out there. Maybe it is for the better, or maybe not. Time will tell...
your link doesnt work
zackery williams

New Haven, CT

#22 Jul 18, 2010
link doesnt work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CNN Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did John Mccain Blow up the USS Forestal Aircra... (Jul '08) Thu Kcupp 207
people of america we might have to make a all n... Feb 22 trump bad for ame... 1
CNN is a joke Feb 22 people not paid y... 33
trump has mess up all usa Feb 21 dont trust any t... 1
cnn best news Feb 21 Wtf 3
Change your name to the Clinton News Network. Feb 19 Theodore M Fox 2
cnn says polarization a problem Feb 17 CNN FAKE NEWS 1
More from around the web