Clay's divorce
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Cheryl

Magnolia, TX

#41 Jan 5, 2011
WHO CARES!!! It is what it is....he evidently wasn't happy, did he cheat? Who knows....who will ever know? Really...who cares. Guess the thing that REALLY matters is that he is happy now with his new life. Just because he is famous doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be happy and obviously it wasn't with Lori!! EVERYBODY can analyze the hell out of the situation but NOBODY but Clay andLori really knows the circumstances and honestly its nobody's business but theirs!!! True?
Emily

Westlake, LA

#42 Mar 11, 2011
now my uncle clay has the best woman he could find our family loves her we brought her in easy
Emily

Westlake, LA

#43 Mar 11, 2011
now my uncle clay has the best woman he could find our family loves her and we took her in easy
Trav Weatherly

Walnut, MS

#44 Mar 15, 2011
YO stop hatin on Clay he is an AWESOME country singer and is one of my heroes and is a huge influence on me being a country singer as well. Clay I hope you are happy man. I can't wait till we tour together. Peace.
waller girl

United States

#45 Sep 1, 2011
I never met clay but did meet lori seeing as that she was dating my father. She is a fake person and has ran around with every man in town. She really stepped up her game when she started dating the local tire shop owner and a ranch hand from bellville. She deserves a slap in the face. The walkers lived in my town for a lot of years and everyone adored clay but lori thinks she's gods gift to texas and ms lori your sadly mistaken. Everyone in town knew her as a stuck up person that just thought she was IT
Texas Rose1

Houston, TX

#46 Dec 20, 2011
I knew Clay and Lori for years. At first I believe they did truly love each other. With him being on the road most of the time they just grew apart. Clay never cheated on Lori as Lori did not cheat on clay. Lori did love the money and she controlled him and everything he did......but wait Clay also has a bad temper and that can not be easy to deal with. As most marriages no one person knows the real story but God, Clay and Lori. Maybe you people should stop judging and stating things that you "think" are true. I have read all of these comments from people that have no clue. It is so unreal you make them both out to be monsters and they are not they are BOTH good sweet people who have fallen apart and as for the guy that claims to have played in Clays Band let us know your name and stop hiding because I knew Clays band members. Most of them were fired for being pot heads or showing up late and he could not depend on them (Neon Armadillo) some just did not have the talent it took to stay in the band I mean they could play but did not have what it takes. So what if you were fired? That gives you a reason to be scum and say untrue things? I doubt if you were fired from his band that he was staying at your home. I laughed at your story. Grow some balls and accept that you were fired and move on and if you were such a great band member how come you are not out there making it big with some other country band and FYI there have been many pictures of Clay and George Strait also people like Chuck Norris thats his golfing buddy. Get over your madness and stop saying things that are not true.
pamela greenlee

Pevely, MO

#47 Jul 24, 2012
ive been in three divorces all my husbands i was married to all cheated on me.my marriage im in now is very rocky.he games are more in portant to him then me.so are you single or married i love the song fall.im from desoto mo 63020 im a little countrygirl.
deczachary

Concord, NC

#48 Sep 18, 2014
when did he get divorved
Slaine

Orange, TX

#49 Jun 20, 2016
Lori was older than Clay. Lori had a little to do with clay,"making it," Her maiden name is Lampson. Where he grew up that name means something!
hot chick

Forrest City, AR

#51 Jan 16, 2017
Tim wrote:
I dont know if Clay is a chrisitn or not...but chrisitans make mistakes as well....I dont believe in divorce as a christian and I believe in having morals and values....dont assume even if a person is a christian that they cant make mistakes or wrong choices :) God Bless! <quoted text>
She slept witb my ex husband. She cheated on him constantly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clay Walker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Songwriter-turned-robber faces the music - and ... (May '06) Oct '17 Shirl 24
News Weird Al Yankovic, Air Supply, Clay Walker amon... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Boo Koo Dinky Dow 1
News Don't Laugh At Me (Sep '12) Jan '13 native 3
News Where Do I Go From... - Clay Wal... (Aug '10) Jun '12 MsEvangeline 4
News Walker to perform at Poage festival (Jun '11) Jun '11 hmmmm 2
Video Video about Clay Walker (Dec '10) Dec '10 aurelia 1
News Emilio and Rio to make country comeback with Cl... (Sep '10) Sep '10 that is great 1
More from around the web