Angela Hendry

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2007

I think it is so sad that Clay and Lori got divorced I thought they would last forever.
Lee Lee

Ardmore, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2007

Judged:

Ha, I knew his wife, before she met Clay and she was NO angel....She was a wanna be cowgirl, who dressed slutty, and was always hunting for men with money. Poor Clay, he just fell under her charms, and we knew she would dump him sooner or later, especially after hearing he had M.S.....Good thing, now he can find a nice woman..
shelby

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2007

Judged:

how could some one so sweet as clay find an evil brat like her?He deserves much better.And who cares if he has ms!Its the person on the inside that counts and if it was really love she would have stood proudly by his side!I know I definatley would.And if you thinka bout it MS backwards is sm which stands for sexy man!
LISA

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2007

I THINK THAT CLAY IS SEXY AND THAT HE CAN FIND SOME 1 WHO WANTS HIM 4 HIM NOT HIS MONEY
caldwell

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2007

Judged:

I think that none of you know Lori and shouldn't jump to conclusions. Have any of you ever done anything when you were younger?! She is a very sweet kind woman who loves her family and supported Clay with all that she had. Do you think his infadelity was ok? He had a wife and two sweet girls and threw that away. So don't be judging Lori and her past.
Kim

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2007

Judged:

I am thinking Clay is a hottie and he is now a single hottie!! There is a reason he was unfaithful, if that is infact the truth! Something was missing and everything happens for a reason!!!
Just someone who knows

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2007

Judged:

Kim,
Yes you are right on both counts. Clay is a HOTTIE and did have reason! Lori may be a sweet person, and loves her girls, but she also did her share of "THINGS" to break up the family. Just because Clay is famous, doesn't make him the bad guy. Yes something WAS missing, like a loving faithful wife to come home to.
Jennifer

Mount Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2007

shelby wrote:
how could some one so sweet as clay find an evil brat like her?He deserves much better.And who cares if he has ms!Its the person on the inside that counts and if it was really love she would have stood proudly by his side!I know I definatley would.And if you thinka bout it MS backwards is sm which stands for sexy man!
Hi Shelby, Im Jennifer from Illinois. This is a long shot but I have to try. Im not sure if you actually know Clay Walker but it sounds like you do. Him and I have something in common, MS! I was diagnosed with ms in 2000. Since then I oragnize a benefit in my small town. If there is a way to maybe talk, e-mail, somehow talk to someone that can help me it would be great. My address is jen4ms@yahoo.com if you would like to help me I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks! hope to hear from you soon!
Jennifer
trixie541xx

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2007

Judged:

Hey guys...Just saw Clay Friday Night in Primm, NV. Show was just ok and that is pretty unusual for his shows. I have seen him 6 times. Was kinda disappointed that you could tell his new girl was stage left because he spent most of the show singing to the side of the stage....
Anna

Anniston, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2007

Judged:

From what I have read about the divorce it was Clay's fault. He ran around on his wife with his new girlfriend. I thought Clay was a Christian but I was fooled again as I have been so many times in the past. I thought they had a good solid marriage that would last forever like George Strait's marriage. Clay used to say he wanted to be like George in that way morally is what I mean but he proved to not be like George in that way.
bubba0046

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2007

Judged:

Just leave Clay alone.HE DID WHAT EVERY GOOD MAN DOES WHEN SHE IS'NT DOING HER JOB RIGHT.
kim

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2007

Judged:

I knew Lori and Clay way back when they first got together. She treated him like a child, lied about her being so much older than him and ran him like a little rat. He grew up and grew some despite his MS. Hope this new woman looks up to him rather than down her nose at him. Lori never looked to who Clay was rather what she wanted him to do.
brandy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2007

Judged:

as I said already, I just read an article that stated that he met Jessica in 2005 after he was seperated from Lori. He never says who's fault the diorce was but I don't think that he cheated on Lori. I think they grew apart. If he had cheated then I don't think that the girls would like Jessica so much. I bet noone knows that the girls were here when he proposed to Jessica and that they love her just like she is their mom.
maddie

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2007

Judged:

brandy wrote:
as I said already, I just read an article that stated that he met Jessica in 2005 after he was seperated from Lori. He never says who's fault the diorce was but I don't think that he cheated on Lori. I think they grew apart. If he had cheated then I don't think that the girls would like Jessica so much. I bet noone knows that the girls were here when he proposed to Jessica and that they love her just like she is their mom.
I think Lori cheated on Clay. If you just listen to his songs like I can't sleep and I hate nites like this. I think Clay is just to great of a guy to even point fingers. Because, no matter what, it does take two.
brittany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2007

Judged:

I think Clay is SEXY!!!And I think he did no harm at all...He seems to much of a nice guy to do anything like that to a girl.
Caldwell

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2007

Judged:

brandy wrote:
Obviously you don't know anything!
Seasons

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2007

Judged:

Personally I think all of u should put this much effort in ur own lives...
Maybe

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2007

Judged:

There are two sides to every story and no one but God and the individuals involved know the truth. And one wrong doesn't right another wrong. If Lori was treating Clay wrong that doesn't give him the right to cheat; if Clay was treating Lori wrong, it doesn't give her the right to cheat. People have got to start taking responsibility for their actions and quit blaming others for choices they make. Everyone makes a choice to do right or wrong.
Ann

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2008

Judged:

Sometimes it's just God who will know the full truth. One or the other, sometimes both, will just block it out, or live in such denial.

The sad part here is that Clay and Lori were unable to resolve whatever issues they have/had. I wish them both the best.
Tim

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2008

I dont know if Clay is a chrisitn or not...but chrisitans make mistakes as well....I dont believe in divorce as a christian and I believe in having morals and values....dont assume even if a person is a christian that they cant make mistakes or wrong choices :) God Bless!
Anna wrote:
From what I have read about the divorce it was Clay's fault. He ran around on his wife with his new girlfriend. I thought Clay was a Christian but I was fooled again as I have been so many times in the past. I thought they had a good solid marriage that would last forever like George Strait's marriage. Clay used to say he wanted to be like George in that way morally is what I mean but he proved to not be like George in that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clay Walker Discussions

Search the Clay Walker Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Songwriter-turned-robber faces the music - and ... (May '06) Dec '13 dcb 15
Weird Al Yankovic, Air Supply, Clay Walker amon... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Boo Koo Dinky Dow 1
Don't Laugh At Me (Sep '12) Jan '13 native 3
Where Do I Go From... - Clay Wal... (Aug '10) Jun '12 MsEvangeline 4
Walker to perform at Poage festival (Jun '11) Jun '11 hmmmm 2
Video about Clay Walker (Dec '10) Dec '10 aurelia 1
Emilio and Rio to make country comeback with Cl... (Sep '10) Sep '10 that is great 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••