Scott and Forlani to Wed?

Scott and Forlani to Wed?

There are 12 comments on the Favor Ideas story from Oct 12, 2006, titled Scott and Forlani to Wed?. In it, Favor Ideas reports that:

Meet Joe Black star Claire Forlani and Mission: Impossible II star Dougray Scott are engaged, according to media reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Favor Ideas.

Gillian Woodward

Johannesburg, South Africa

#1 Nov 24, 2006
She is not the right woman for him. She has Salmon fish lips and she looks boring, boring, boring. For a hunk like this he needs a proper woman
archestral

Millbrae, CA

#2 Jan 7, 2007
She's pretty enough on the exterior,but she looks one dimensional like there isn't much going on upstairs.Dougray ought to get with someone who is more than just about their looks.
John

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2007
I agree she is not the right woman for him. She is mine. He isn't worthy of such hotness. Hot, hot, hot.
joe black

Australia

#4 Jan 8, 2007
shes hot and dopey desperate house wanker should step aside and let a real man have her...
John

United States

#5 Jan 9, 2007
I am already on it
George

Sevilla, Spain

#6 Jul 10, 2007
scott is a luky bastard. she's so hot and she looks so sweet.
John

United States

#7 Jul 10, 2007
Scott is gay. It is a sham marriage staged by Claire to make me jealous. No need though. She had me ever since her Boys and Girls movie.
TinTin

Hunndalen, Norway

#8 Sep 13, 2007
Geez,
TinTin

Hunndalen, Norway

#9 Sep 13, 2007
Haven't checked what he's up to in a while. He's come a long way since the mischiefs around Sydney during the MI2 days. Go Dougray.....
john

United States

#10 Sep 18, 2007
Gillian Woodward wrote:
She is not the right woman for him. She has Salmon fish lips and she looks boring, boring, boring. For a hunk like this he needs a proper woman
How does one look boring? Not quite sure who this Scott guy is but I agree he should stay away from Claire. Salmon lips? You are obviously jealous of her incredible hotness.
elizabeth bagwell

Mount Pleasant, SC

#11 Jun 20, 2011
dougray scott
your marriage is in trouble and i'm very sorry and the rumour is true I'M NOT A PART OF THE PRESS i feel bad for you and i am sorry i want to support you and comfort you and i'll be there for you HOW??
love,
elizabeth bagwell
elizabeth bagwell

Mount Pleasant, SC

#12 Jul 23, 2011
dougray scott
no one is perect she is not becues GOD is the only one perect and no one is a perect step parent and i know i'm not perfect to.

love,
Elizabeth Bagwell 3141 QueenSgate Way Mt.Pleasant S.C.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claire Forlani Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Claire Forlani nude (Oct '13) Oct '13 Yadira 1
News Sexy Lesbian Girls Kissing Videos - Hot & Horny... (Sep '08) Jul '13 Adz 75
News Forlani and Scott Dating? (Aug '06) Aug '11 elizabeth bagwell 6
News 'Desperate Housewives' Dougray Scott Weds (Jun '11) Aug '11 elizabeth bagwell 2
News The Bonding of Two Talented Actors (Jul '07) Jul '11 elizabeth bagwell 3
News Dougray Scott And Claire Forlani Getting Married (Mar '07) May '11 elizabeth bagwell 7
Claire Forlani nude ! (Apr '11) Apr '11 Byron 1
More from around the web