Forlani and Scott Dating?

Forlani and Scott Dating?

There are 6 comments on the Contactmusic.com story from Aug 3, 2006, titled Forlani and Scott Dating?. In it, Contactmusic.com reports that:

MEET JOE BLACK star CLAIRE FORLANI and MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE II star DOUGRAY SCOTT are dating, according to media reports in the US.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contactmusic.com.

Terri

AOL

#1 Aug 7, 2006
Dougray and Claire dating?
Don't think this will work over a long
period of time. She carrys too much
baggage with past relationships.
She has a lot of personal problems within herself.
Don't know if Dougray is up to this.
Who really knows though.
Val

New York, NY

#2 Aug 8, 2006
I'm amazed no one has mentioned his wife, Sarah Trevis! Are they getting a divorce, have they separated, or is this story of he and Claire a load of scrug-fodder? Dougray has kids and though I always felt the children came at an inopportune time in what promised to be a burgeoning career, he stuck with Sarah and made a gallant go of it. I was pulling for them especially since she's not a vapid, cupie-doll, 2% body fat twelve-year old Hollywood ingenue! Dougray tell me it ain't so... don't sell out for a ditsy starlet!
star bright

Milpitas, CA

#3 Sep 29, 2006
The news on Dougray Scott & his ex-wife, Sarah is Sarah cheated on Dougray with a therapist acquaintance of theirs. The story about her affair is in one of the British newspapers.Do an internet search on her and it will come up. IMO, Dougray is better off without her. Sarah wasn't committed to him. She was carrying on with another man.Sad, that the children will be hurt most of all from the fall-out and subsequent divorce.
elizabeth bagwell

Mount Pleasant, SC

#4 Jul 21, 2011
dougray scott
feelings nothing more than feelings trying to forget my my feelings of love. teardrops rolling down on my face trying to forget my feelings.

love,
Elizabeth Bagwell 3141 Queensgate Way Mt.Pleasant S.C.
elizabeth bagwell

Mount Pleasant, SC

#5 Aug 27, 2011
dougray scott
She is having affair with marriage therapist. And i will take a stand with you to show you how much i care and support you yes it's true i'll be there for you HOW i promise you from the bottum of my heart your my only hope my life is over i need this job with you and your not the only one that have feelings i have feelings to.
love,
Elizabeth Bagwell 3141 Queensgate Way Mt.Pleasant S.C.
elizabeth bagwell

Mount Pleasant, SC

#6 Aug 27, 2011
dougray scott
Is it to much to asked to have teardrops of feelings and to have emotional needs and
is it to much to asked to get a job like acting can i have acting job with you please i'm your biggest fan.
love,
Elizabeth Bagwell 3141 Queensgate way Mt.Pleasant S.C.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claire Forlani Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Claire Forlani nude (Oct '13) Oct '13 Yadira 1
News Sexy Lesbian Girls Kissing Videos - Hot & Horny... (Sep '08) Jul '13 Adz 75
News 'Desperate Housewives' Dougray Scott Weds (Jun '11) Aug '11 elizabeth bagwell 2
News The Bonding of Two Talented Actors (Jul '07) Jul '11 elizabeth bagwell 3
News Scott and Forlani to Wed? (Nov '06) Jul '11 elizabeth bagwell 12
News Dougray Scott And Claire Forlani Getting Married (Mar '07) May '11 elizabeth bagwell 7
Claire Forlani nude ! (Apr '11) Apr '11 Byron 1
More from around the web