Dougray Scott And Claire Forlani Gett...

Dougray Scott And Claire Forlani Getting Married

There are 7 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from Feb 14, 2007, titled Dougray Scott And Claire Forlani Getting Married. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

British actors Dougray Scott and Claire Forlani are engaged and planning a wedding for later this year .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

Kim

Nashville, TN

#1 Mar 13, 2007
Noooooooooooooo! I want him.
John

United States

#2 Apr 6, 2007
Don't worry. She is mine. Do what you please with Mr. Scott.
gina Franchini

Dallas, TX

#3 Apr 21, 2007
i love Dougray Scott. he is aamazing actor and i always have wished to meet him. he is a great person and i love him. he is the cutest man alive and i am dieng to meet him. can you send me his phone number.
P.S. i love you Dougray Scott[marry me]
elizabeth bagwell

Mount Pleasant, SC

#4 May 1, 2011
dougray scott
i whant you the most i'm choseing GOD and i'm dieing to be with you more and see you more and
i whant to here your vioce i whant your phone number and cell phone number i whant you here
with me and you are my favorite actor i love you

love,
Elizabeth Bagwell
elizabeth bagwell

Mount Pleasant, SC

#5 May 5, 2011
dougray scott
Every night in my dreams i see you, i feel you. you're here in my heart and i never let go till we're gone. you're not here there's fear and you are safe in my heart.

love,
Elizabeth Bagwell
elizabeth bagwell

Mount Pleasant, SC

#6 May 5, 2011
dougray scott
you were all i ever wanted. to be with you more is all i ever really wanted. i'll be here always for you i've been waiting my whole life for you that my dream ever come true. one day i'd be with you.

love,
Elizabeth Bagwell
elizabeth bagwell

Mount Pleasant, SC

#7 May 17, 2011
dougray scott
you'll always be the one i know i'll never for get there's no use looking back no matter how i try and try i never found the words to say you're the one i think about each day. no matter where love takes me.

love,
Elizabeth Bagwell 3141 Queensgate way Mt.Pleasant S.C.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claire Forlani Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Claire Forlani nude (Oct '13) Oct '13 Yadira 1
News Sexy Lesbian Girls Kissing Videos - Hot & Horny... (Sep '08) Jul '13 Adz 75
News Forlani and Scott Dating? (Aug '06) Aug '11 elizabeth bagwell 6
News 'Desperate Housewives' Dougray Scott Weds (Jun '11) Aug '11 elizabeth bagwell 2
News The Bonding of Two Talented Actors (Jul '07) Jul '11 elizabeth bagwell 3
News Scott and Forlani to Wed? (Nov '06) Jul '11 elizabeth bagwell 12
Claire Forlani nude ! (Apr '11) Apr '11 Byron 1
More from around the web