Bronze Fonz now an 'Ayyyy'-list celeb in Milwaukee

Full story: WIVB Buffalo 12
They're giving two thumbs up to the bronze Fonz in Milwaukee. Dozens of people lining the Milwaukee River downtown cheered as a bronze statue of the "Happy Days" character was unveiled Tuesday. Full Story
The Real Napster

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Aug 19, 2008
Coined the phrase "Jumped The Shark"...show basically sucked after that episode.
YaYaHood

Buffalo, NY

#2 Aug 20, 2008
Come on man, it's the FONZ!
Be Real

Jamestown, NY

#3 Aug 20, 2008
I saw the "FONZE" at the Syracuse Nationals back in July. He pretty much looks the same - obviously older. Both he and "Shirley" (cindy Williams) were there signing autographs for $20.00 each. Amazingly there was a long line waiting for autographs at all times. I would say the few times we went in there, there was at least 200-300 people waiting in line. I would say they made out pretty good for the weekend.
The Real Napster

Dunkirk, NY

#4 Aug 20, 2008
Be Real wrote:
I saw the "FONZE" at the Syracuse Nationals back in July. He pretty much looks the same - obviously older. Both he and "Shirley" (cindy Williams) were there signing autographs for $20.00 each. Amazingly there was a long line waiting for autographs at all times. I would say the few times we went in there, there was at least 200-300 people waiting in line. I would say they made out pretty good for the weekend.
I hope it went to charity? Charging for autographs has always mystified me. Who was the first one to do that anyway? I can see how Jim Kelly does it, make a donation to his charity and he'll sign anything you have. That's at least fair.
Kit Kat

Buffalo, NY

#5 Aug 21, 2008
Tuesday nights were the best! Happy Days at 8:00, Laverne and Shirley at 8:30 and Three's Company at 9:00. Silly shows that made you laugh!
And I admit - I had a crush on Potsie....(but then again I was only a kid at the time...)
The Real Napster

Dunkirk, NY

#6 Aug 21, 2008
Kit Kat wrote:
Tuesday nights were the best! Happy Days at 8:00, Laverne and Shirley at 8:30 and Three's Company at 9:00. Silly shows that made you laugh!
And I admit - I had a crush on Potsie....(but then again I was only a kid at the time...)
Doesn't it feel better coming out of the closet?
YaYaHood

Buffalo, NY

#7 Aug 22, 2008
The Real Napster wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't it feel better coming out of the closet?
LMAO ya.......

Wasn't "Shirley" just busted for the smokin''O the wacky weed??

Tuesday nights at 8.. ah the memories..
until they came up with that Joanie loves Chachi crap..
Kit Kat

Buffalo, NY

#8 Aug 22, 2008
The Real Napster wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't it feel better coming out of the closet?
Hey now - as an 8 yr old girl - Potsie was a cutie. But then came along Scott Baio. After Scott, Potsie was so old news!
Be Real

Jamestown, NY

#9 Aug 22, 2008
Kit Kat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey now - as an 8 yr old girl - Potsie was a cutie. But then came along Scott Baio. After Scott, Potsie was so old news!
I thought the girls liked Lenny & Sqiggy
Kit Kat

Buffalo, NY

#10 Aug 22, 2008
Be Real wrote:
<quoted text>I thought the girls liked Lenny & Sqiggy
LOL! Hey - doesn't the guy that splayed Squiggy has MS or something now? Pretty sad. And Lenny -wasn't he in some movie/made up band. I foget the name...And Ron Howard and his brother have become pretty creepy looking! I saw Joanie (Erin Moran) on the Celebrity Fit Club. What a whacko she turned out to be....She never lost any weight and on the last show she said she only did the show because she needed the money. Ouch.
Be Real

Jamestown, NY

#11 Aug 22, 2008
Kit Kat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Hey - doesn't the guy that splayed Squiggy has MS or something now? Pretty sad. And Lenny -wasn't he in some movie/made up band. I foget the name...And Ron Howard and his brother have become pretty creepy looking! I saw Joanie (Erin Moran) on the Celebrity Fit Club. What a whacko she turned out to be....She never lost any weight and on the last show she said she only did the show because she needed the money. Ouch.
hahahaa Lenny has been in a few films but I think he always played a weirdo
Be Nice

Buffalo, NY

#12 Aug 22, 2008
Kit Kat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Hey - doesn't the guy that splayed Squiggy has MS or something now? Pretty sad. And Lenny -wasn't he in some movie/made up band. I foget the name...And Ron Howard and his brother have become pretty creepy looking! I saw Joanie (Erin Moran) on the Celebrity Fit Club. What a whacko she turned out to be....She never lost any weight and on the last show she said she only did the show because she needed the money. Ouch.
"Lenny" has been all over the place. He was great in Best in Show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cindy Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cindy Williams nude (Oct '12) Oct '12 Les 1
Shelter dogs to star during play at Kan. theater (Nov '10) Nov '10 Jackson 1
wjw-american-graffiti-car-cruise-in-Mentor (Aug '10) Aug '10 Felix 4
Send this one back to Buffalo (Jul '09) Jul '09 kelly brester 1
Tough times leave some shopping for roommates (Jun '09) Jun '09 Annoymous 1
Ocean City cruises back in time (May '09) May '09 lol 2
Potawatomi Bingo Casino opens with celebrities (Oct '08) Nov '08 scott21813 3

Cindy Williams People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE