Let's twist again like we did 45 year...

Let's twist again like we did 45 years ago

There are 2 comments on the Southern Illinoisan story from Feb 25, 2008, titled Let's twist again like we did 45 years ago. In it, Southern Illinoisan reports that:

This Saturday, concert goers will have the chance to do the "The Pony," "The Fly," "The Hucklebuck" and most notably "The Twist." Rhythm and blues legend Chubby Checker will be performing his famous moves and ... via Southern Illinoisan

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southern Illinoisan.

Anne Bruskin

United States

#1 Aug 22, 2008
We did Chubby Checker's 'Twist" at our engagement party in London, England, 46 years ago! How innocent we were then!
niak

Kingston, NY

#2 Oct 1, 2008
looking for the Anne Bruskin who used to book the entertainment for the Cunard Liner. Please let me know, as I wish to invite her to a concert by Daniel Abrams on Oct.15th at the Mannes College of Music in NYC Thank you. Sonia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chubby Checker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chubby Checker Stages Rock Hall Protest -- Musi... (Apr '08) Oct '08 inPALINobama 3
News A tuneful twist on '50s sexism (Feb '07) Aug '08 Anne Bruskin 2
News Season Preview Of AMC's 'Mad Men' (Jul '08) Jul '08 Mike 1
News Brooks & Dunn to Headline Sprint Pre-Race Show ... (Feb '08) Feb '08 porkchop 4
News Celebrity birthdays (Oct '07) Oct '07 annefbalfe 1
More from around the web