Chubb Rock Working On New Album Dedic...

Chubb Rock Working On New Album Dedicated To Late Wife

There are 1 comment on the The Elements story from Jul 3, 2007, titled Chubb Rock Working On New Album Dedicated To Late Wife. In it, The Elements reports that:

“When I sat down to do this album I actually fell in love with the making of records again”

Rapper Chubb Rock hopes to make add another chapter to his story in Hip-Hop, with a new album titled The Grown and Sexy Theory, which hits stores this year. via The Elements

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Elements.

DJ Mike C

San Diego, CA

#1 Jul 8, 2007
Its great to see a true dedicated professional, Chubb Rock, return to giving us the sound we all fell in love with... Will Primo produce for Chubb? After hearing the 4 tracks Primo made for B-Real, he came out sounding hot. I can only imagen what could be done for "The big man." 1luv

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chubb Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is show worth the citya s dough? (Apr '14) Apr '14 The Duke of Hazard 1
News Michelle Obama Endorses Heavy D & Chubb Rock; S... (Sep '12) Sep '12 fedupwiththemess 1
News Mix Position: Saturday's Fresh Fest old-school ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jack Mehoff 1
News K'naan Explains Video, Reacts To Troubador Sales (Mar '09) Mar '09 A Simple Complex 1
News K'Naan: ABC's, featuring Chubb Rock (Feb '09) Mar '09 YeezyNot 4
crazzy northside toronto (Feb '09) Feb '09 HIPHOPPILLS 1
mixtapes (Feb '09) Feb '09 HIPHOPPILLS 1
More from around the web