Task force drug sweep leads to arrest of three

Law enforcement authorities have charged three Pittsfield men with selling cocaine following a nine-day Berkshire County Drug Task Force investigation that concluded last week. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 21, 2008
Tpoic: Let's "Discuss" how "Slurpy" is going to get the "Bone" in prison now...hahaha
amandavives

Glens Falls, NY

#2 Oct 21, 2008
These are upstanding citizens of the highest moral character, and should not be judged until they have had there day in court. Remember the Convict' alledged rape case? and the phony charge that was thrown out due to insufficient evidenence?
Yeah Right

Queensbury, NY

#3 Oct 21, 2008
amandavives wrote:
These are upstanding citizens of the highest moral character, and should not be judged until they have had there day in court. Remember the Convict' alledged rape case? and the phony charge that was thrown out due to insufficient evidenence?
Oh god, give me a break, these bums are guilty and you know it, they sold drugs to the police for gods sake, do you think they made that up? Scum, thats what they are, there ar ethe reason our children cant go out and play with out us having to worry about there safty, and when i say us i speek for all parents in pittsfield
Bagelbom

United States

#4 Oct 21, 2008
So is it blatantly obvious to anyone, ANYONE? that arranging drug buys with crackheads and arresting their dealers does nothing more than put another few people in jail? When will Pittsfield get to the ROOT of the PROBLEM = drug abuse? The problem is not people selling drugs. The problem is that there are so many people ON DRUGS in our small community. When will the people realize that the approach long used here just perpetuates the problem?
Bagelbom

United States

#5 Oct 21, 2008
Yeah Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh god, give me a break, these bums are guilty and you know it, they sold drugs to the police for gods sake, do you think they made that up? Scum, thats what they are, there ar ethe reason our children cant go out and play with out us having to worry about there safty, and when i say us i speek for all parents in pittsfield
Just to be clear here, these people are not accused of selling drugs to police. They sold drugs to their regular crackheads who then gave the drugs to police. There is a difference. A "confidential informant" is a drug abuser who works WITH the police, not for the police.
MikeH

Leicester, MA

#6 Oct 21, 2008
"War on Drugs" update:

Drugs won.
amandavives

Glens Falls, NY

#7 Oct 21, 2008
Yeah Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax, I was joking. It was intended for the lack of harsher sentencing.
tt newman

United States

#8 Oct 21, 2008
v baby and the s.o.c in the house!!
Yeah Right

Queensbury, NY

#9 Oct 21, 2008
Bagelbom wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to be clear here, these people are not accused of selling drugs to police. They sold drugs to their regular crackheads who then gave the drugs to police. There is a difference. A "confidential informant" is a drug abuser who works WITH the police, not for the police.
ok, ill stand corrected, but they are still guilty
Woodstock Generation-NY

AOL

#10 Oct 21, 2008
These people are just what it says Drug Dealers, the CI is a guy who makes a deal with Clueless the DA to do buys so he can go free his own deal, it's a joke, the BCHC is so full of drug dealers you wonder where they'll put these guys, 3 of 100 not bad, only 97 to go, oh no, 3 more will move in to take there place, best job in this town.
W T F

Glens Falls, NY

#11 Oct 21, 2008
Yeah Right wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you never serve on a jury-----ever. Is anyone else's spellchecker going berserk?
Missing Link

Springfield, MA

#12 Oct 21, 2008
Ha ha ha three morons on their way to the crossbar hotel.Serves the scum right.
Yeah Right

Queensbury, NY

#13 Oct 21, 2008
tt newman wrote:
v baby and the s.o.c in the house!!
YOUR AN I DIOT
your english teachers

Barre, MA

#14 Oct 21, 2008
seriously did not do a very good job. You should be ashamed!!!

tpoic? perhaps topic?

there may just be their? hmmm maybe? at least in this case ehhh?

alledged I suppose means the same as alleged?

evidenence? uhhh maybe evidence?

"there ar ethe reason our children cant go out and play with out us having to worry about there safty, and when i say us i speek for all parents in pittsfield" ??? I don't even know where to start with this one.

"ok, ill stand corrected,".? What does the fact that you don't feel well have to do with this. Because even the third graders know that I is capitalized and then there is the apostrophe...yeah that darn thing... " now where does that little thing go"? Hmmmm

And lastly what on earth is an I DIOT?

And you are the folks that sit here on your anonymous pedestals and preach. Sickening.

Pittsfield rules and my condolences to all of your english teachers. I am sure the dead ones are rolling in their graves. hahahahahaha
Yeah Right

Queensbury, NY

#15 Oct 21, 2008
your english teachers wrote:
tpoic? perhaps topic?
"there ar ethe reason our children cant go out and play with out us having to worry about there safty, and when i say us i speek for all parents in pittsfield" ??? I don't even know where to start with this one.
"ok, ill stand corrected,".? What does the fact that you don't feel well have to do with this. Because even the third graders know that I is capitalized and then there is the apostrophe...yeah that darn thing... " now where does that little thing go"? Hmmmm
And you are the folks that sit here on your anonymous pedestals and preach. Sickening.
Pittsfield rules and my condolences to all of your english teachers. I am sure the dead ones are rolling in their graves. hahahahahaha
tHANK YOU FOR YOUR WISDOM, SORRY WE ARE NOT AS GOOD AS YOU, BUT, I DO KNOW HOW TO SPELL THIS:
F.U.C.K. Y.O.U
Do you even know the laws

Clifton Park, NY

#16 Oct 21, 2008
Yeah Right wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, ill stand corrected, but they are still guilty
wrong not quilty intil proven other wise dont you know the law.. you were probley the crackhead who sold them out.

Clifton Park, NY

#17 Oct 21, 2008
if there wernt crackheads there would be no dealers.. lets start to lock up the users....

Clifton Park, NY

#18 Oct 21, 2008
your english teachers wrote:
tpoic? perhaps topic?
If you are an english teacher how come you are not at work than.... i feel bad for the kids what are you smoking crack and if that why you are home today?

Clifton Park, NY

#19 Oct 21, 2008
Yeah Right wrote:
<quoted text>
i am a parent and where i live i dont have dealers outside my house maybe you should move to somewhere safe for your kids like i did... i dont agree with drug dealers or users.... but if there werent users there wouldnt be dealers dont you think...and as a parent i am outside with my kids when they are playing maybe you need to learn some parenting skills. never let your kids outside without you watching them.. DUUUUUUUhhhhhh
Scumbagis

Watervliet, NY

#20 Oct 21, 2008
I wonder if these guys would've voted for Obama?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 arrested for robbery of convenience store (Jul '14) Jul '14 Truth 1
Should Christopher Williams Join the Cast of Re... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Peace 1
Three indicted in connection with fatal stabbin... (Oct '13) Oct '13 City Livin 2
Christopher Williams, a'ngela Winbush, and KeKe... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Russ 1
Compared to 1990s, only a fraction of Lenoir Co... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Big Boy 1
Cops: 2 more drunken drivers speed on LI (Dec '10) Dec '10 Lmao 1
Huntington bans smoking on hospital grounds (Oct '10) Nov '10 just candid 15
More from around the web