Lucky Seven: New Mexico Women's Choir...

Lucky Seven: New Mexico Women's Choir comes to Cruces

There are 1 comment on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jan 27, 2011, titled Lucky Seven: New Mexico Women's Choir comes to Cruces. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Who are you? When? Where? Some movies will tell you, and so well that at the end, you feel like you've lived another lifetime by swimming in someone's memories.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Pavel

Monument, CO

#1 Jan 28, 2011
This is one of the best reviews I've read of one of the best movies ever. Nice job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Walken Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chris walken (Apr '15) Apr '15 REANNA ESPOSITO 1
News 9 Stars Who Have Done Spot-On Christopher Walke... (Apr '15) Apr '15 REANNA ESPOSITO 1
News Christopher Walken Adds 'Nine Lives', Jumps Int... (Apr '15) Apr '15 REANNA ESPOSITO 1
News Christopher Walken Talks Retirement, Debuts New... (Apr '15) Apr '15 REANNA ESPOSITO 1
News Walken to play Hook in TV musical (Jul '14) Jul '14 Lil 1
News Christopher Walken Signs On as Captain Hook For... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Lil 1
News Christopher Walken Joins Jason Bateman, Nicole ... (May '14) May '14 MirrorMirror 1
More from around the web