Barney Frank to Newt Gingrich: Losing Is Making You Mouth Off

Oct 12, 2011 Full story: www.advocate.com 64

Newt Gingrich's defense of Wall Street from the Occupy protests ended with him calling for Rep. Barney Frank to be put in jail — a suggestion the Massachusetts congressman found "very odd." “If you want to put people in jail, you ought to start with Barney Frank and Chris Dodd,” Gingrich declared during a Bloomberg-Washington Post debate on Tuesday night.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

FTR

“Community Liar-in-Chief”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#67 Oct 13, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I am telling you that you have solidified your place among all the right wing loons and haters on Topix. If you want to apologize, apologize for that.
And I'm telling you that you have solidified your place among all the left wing loons and haters on Topix. No need to for you to apologize, Obama will get around to it eventually.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#68 Oct 13, 2011
FTR wrote:
<quoted text>And I'm telling you that you have solidified your place among all the left wing loons and haters on Topix. No need to for you to apologize, Obama will get around to it eventually.
Thud.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#69 Oct 13, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I don't give a damn what you think of Barney Frank. But making fun of his speech impediment belongs in the gutter.
Thtop it you Sthupid Thisshy...... Let me say this: If you are someone that almost destroys the economy of a country like the United States, you deserve a lot worse treatment than people just making fun of the way you talk.
Thoe There.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#70 Oct 14, 2011
FTR wrote:
<quoted text>And I'm telling you that you have solidified your place among all the left wing loons and haters on Topix. No need to for you to apologize, Obama will get around to it eventually.
Flattery will get you nowhere - probably.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Dodd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Positions count, but style wins (Jan '08) May '14 Top Of Mom 2
Hotelier Chatwal Pleads Guilty to Campaign Fraud (Apr '14) Apr '14 see the light 1
Democrats want pay limits, loan aid in bailout (Sep '08) Mar '14 Lief CHIEF 73
Democrats want pay limits, loan aid in bailout (Sep '08) Mar '14 Lilla 8
Dodd proposes credit card industry reforms (May '08) Mar '14 Diannne 2
Fed, central banks, bonuses, cram-down, executi... (Sep '08) Mar '14 Pippy 8
Dodd sees hope for credit card legislation (Feb '09) Mar '14 Rafaelita 6
More from around the web