'Inglourious Basterds' wins SAG film ...

'Inglourious Basterds' wins SAG film award

There are 1 comment on the El Paso Times story from Jan 24, 2010, titled 'Inglourious Basterds' wins SAG film award. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

While Jeff Bridges and Sandra Bullock's chances for Academy Award gold were advanced with their trophies at the Screen Actors Guild Awards, the blockbuster "Avatar" may have felt a touch blue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Bird

Casper, WY

#1 Jan 24, 2010
Just goes to show you how little taste the people have that selected this piece of crap for an award have. I just rented this movie and all I can think is I want a refund.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christoph Waltz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Quentin Tarantino plans new western called The ... (Jan '14) Dec '14 next time 4
News Christoph Waltz takes comedy seriously in 'Horr... (Nov '14) Nov '14 howardjhonson 1
News The Big Eyes Trailer Is Weird And Kind Of Creep... (Sep '14) Nov '14 Kid_Tomorrow 4
Christoph Waltz - nude ! (Aug '11) Jul '14 Billy D 2
News Django Unchained--Quentin Tarantino's Latest Fi... (Dec '12) Jul '13 jusmemiself 4
News Cannes chaos: Shots fired during Christoph Walt... (May '13) May '13 Anonymous 1
News Jamie Foxx 'Unchained': from comic to dramatic ... (Dec '12) Mar '13 Overseer58 3
More from around the web