For Christine Baranski, life is very good

There are 9 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 17, 2008, titled For Christine Baranski, life is very good. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Christine Baranski heard she got the part in the film version of "Mamma Mia!" while riding a bus from New York to home in Connecticut .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

s newcomb

Honolulu, HI

#1 Jul 17, 2008
don't forget the mafia wife she played on the law and order two parter. chilling.
Jose Randall Jiminez

Hickory Hills, IL

#2 Jul 17, 2008
joan T

Southbury, CT

#3 Jul 19, 2008
She brings life to any part she plays!
drw312

Stamford, CT

#4 Jul 24, 2008
And her husband, Matthew, is the guy who played Billy Clyde Tuggle on All My Children! Not joking!
doris fox

Spalding, UK

#5 Aug 2, 2008
I have seen Mamma Mia twice this week and I think its great. I was amazed to find out that Christine Boranski is in her 50`s.It shows that if you have it, then it doesn`t matter how old you are I hope she does more musicals She is a great lady.
Robin

United States

#6 Apr 8, 2009
doris fox wrote:
I have seen Mamma Mia twice this week and I think its great. I was amazed to find out that Christine Boranski is in her 50`s.It shows that if you have it, then it doesn`t matter how old you are I hope she does more musicals She is a great lady.
I agree with you Christine is amazing, she is a talented actress and she should make more musicals, she is so cool and age is just a number and she is wonderful.. so at fifty she is terrific...
Louise

Rønne, Denmark

#7 Dec 1, 2009
drw312 wrote:
And her husband, Matthew, is the guy who played Billy Clyde Tuggle on All My Children! Not joking!
If you've seen it you'd know that she also played Billy Clyde's 'Girlfriend' in All my children?!
Pattie

Amesbury, MA

#8 Aug 29, 2010
drw312 wrote:
Yes that is oh sooo true LOL !!! And were those segments back when, all one could do was "belly laugh"!!! Awesome couple!
Two-center

Ellicott City, MD

#9 Aug 31, 2010
She looks like a baboon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christine Baranski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christine Baranski nude (Dec '12) Dec '12 Nina 1
News Prime Time CBS Drama 'The Good Wife' Impugns Te... (Feb '11) Feb '11 MrQ 13
News Valley Views: Being a gray-haired woman doesn't... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Sunny 1
News 'Mamma Mia!' (Jul '08) Feb '09 PoolShark 38
News Mamma Mia! Big Bang Smartly Casts Christine Bar... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Ruth Beck 1
News "Mamma Mia!" Makes Lively ABBA Tunes Seem Dull (Jul '08) Nov '08 Lori 5
News Movie Review: 'Bonneville' (Jul '08) Jul '08 Mark 1
More from around the web