For Christine Baranski, life is very good

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Christine Baranski heard she got the part in the film version of "Mamma Mia!" while riding a bus from New York to home in Connecticut .
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Aug 31, 2010
s newcomb

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2008

don't forget the mafia wife she played on the law and order two parter. chilling.
Jose Randall Jiminez

Hickory Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2008

joan T

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2008

She brings life to any part she plays!
drw312

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2008

And her husband, Matthew, is the guy who played Billy Clyde Tuggle on All My Children! Not joking!
doris fox

Spalding, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

I have seen Mamma Mia twice this week and I think its great. I was amazed to find out that Christine Boranski is in her 50`s.It shows that if you have it, then it doesn`t matter how old you are I hope she does more musicals She is a great lady.
Robin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2009

doris fox wrote:
I have seen Mamma Mia twice this week and I think its great. I was amazed to find out that Christine Boranski is in her 50`s.It shows that if you have it, then it doesn`t matter how old you are I hope she does more musicals She is a great lady.
I agree with you Christine is amazing, she is a talented actress and she should make more musicals, she is so cool and age is just a number and she is wonderful.. so at fifty she is terrific...
Louise

Rønne, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

drw312 wrote:
And her husband, Matthew, is the guy who played Billy Clyde Tuggle on All My Children! Not joking!
If you've seen it you'd know that she also played Billy Clyde's 'Girlfriend' in All my children?!
Pattie

Amesbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

drw312 wrote:
Yes that is oh sooo true LOL !!! And were those segments back when, all one could do was "belly laugh"!!! Awesome couple!
Two-center

Ellicott City, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

She looks like a baboon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christine Baranski Discussions

Search the Christine Baranski Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Christine Baranski nude (Dec '12) Dec '12 Nina 1
Prime Time CBS Drama 'The Good Wife' Impugns Te... (Feb '11) Feb '11 MrQ 13
Valley Views: Being a gray-haired woman doesn't... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Sunny 1
'Mamma Mia!' (Jul '08) Feb '09 PoolShark 38
Mamma Mia! Big Bang Smartly Casts Christine Bar... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Ruth Beck 1
"Mamma Mia!" Makes Lively ABBA Tunes Seem Dull (Jul '08) Nov '08 Lori 5
Movie Review: 'Bonneville' (Jul '08) Jul '08 Mark 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••