Celebrity buzz: Christina Aguilera re...

Celebrity buzz: Christina Aguilera repeats line of national anthem

There are 146 comments on the El Paso Times story from Feb 6, 2011, titled Celebrity buzz: Christina Aguilera repeats line of national anthem. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Christina Aguilera flubbed a line as she belted out the national anthem at the start of the Super Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
kasee03

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2011
Oh well, less work for her publicist to do.
greg

United States

#2 Feb 6, 2011
Ah who cares she's hot the only people who care r the ones who wasted their time in the armed forces haha.
Joe

El Paso, TX

#3 Feb 6, 2011
What do you expect from a bleach blond? People aught to be glad she didn't do worse.
Finepix

Pflugerville, TX

#4 Feb 6, 2011
That's what you get when you hire an illegal alien to sing our song.
elpgal

El Paso, TX

#5 Feb 6, 2011
No excuses!
Ese

El Paso, TX

#6 Feb 6, 2011
Stupid dumb a s s b i t c h. That's what you get when you ask a ghetto tramp like her to "sing". The whole game entertainment has been ghetto, including those stupid "singers" black-eyed fools.
how sad

Seminole, FL

#7 Feb 6, 2011
how can any grammy winner singer,@#$k the National Anthem! What an embarrassment! Ever since here affair/divorce, she's been going down hill. Such a powerful voice has been reduced to utter ridicule, and to top it off, Dione Sanders has been defending her on twitter. There is a thing called rehersal no? or pre-tape with lip sync? No excuse for this mistake!
Suzanne

El Paso, TX

#8 Feb 6, 2011
Get some country acts to perform! I guarantee they know know how to sing an American song! I bet the Glee gal would have done a much better job.
Puppetmaster

San Marcos, CA

#9 Feb 6, 2011
greg wrote:
Ah who cares she's hot the only people who care r the ones who wasted their time in the armed forces haha.
It was not a waste of time. Our sacrifice insured that weak leech pukes like you that would not otherwise be able to protect yourself and your freedom the opportunity to make stupid remarks. Enjoy the freedom you never earned and there is no need to say thank you. We would not accept it from leeches like you.
Grouchy One

Kenly, NC

#10 Feb 6, 2011
The National Anthem was never meant to be sung by just one person. One person in 20 million can sing it solo and none of them seem to sing it for ball games. They should get a school choir to sing it and forget about these million dollar singers.
Grouchy One

Kenly, NC

#11 Feb 6, 2011
And I agree about the Black Eyed Fools, as you called them. The people I was watching the football game with thought it might me entertaining to line them up in the middle of the field for the players to tackle-- sort of like the Romans throwing people to the lions.
Puppetmaster

San Marcos, CA

#12 Feb 6, 2011
Finepix wrote:
She not an illegal alien. Maybe if we got some of your gene deficient products of incest from your neck of the woods out of the trees, put some shoes on them and teach them to talk, they could do better?
buzzed

United States

#13 Feb 6, 2011
guys guys calm down. her last name is "aguilera"
what did you guys expect???
build it

El Paso, TX

#14 Feb 6, 2011
Finepix wrote:
Yeah, that real American Rosanne Barr did so much better! Quit with the hate already.
Aguilera is
American born numbnuts.
soso

El Paso, TX

#15 Feb 6, 2011
Finepix wrote:
Otra vez, paisano. What does her name has to do with it. Just because you lost a girlfriend to a mexican. Oh maybe your mom used to date a bunch of them
soso

El Paso, TX

#16 Feb 6, 2011
Puppetmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not a waste of time. Our sacrifice insured that weak leech pukes like you that would not otherwise be able to protect yourself and your freedom the opportunity to make stupid remarks. Enjoy the freedom you never earned and there is no need to say thank you. We would not accept it from leeches like you.
Why response to his stupid remarks? SIR. Thank you for your service. A veteran myself, know what people has sacrifice to serve this great country of ours. THANK YOU and just, let it be.
military vet

United States

#17 Feb 6, 2011
It is sad that we still have people who when asked to do the national anthem they can't get get right it's our country knwo the song.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#18 Feb 6, 2011
greg wrote:
your an imbecile of staggering preportions
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#19 Feb 6, 2011
build it wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that real American Rosanne Barr did so much better! Quit with the hate already.
Aguilera is
American born numbnuts.
Barr is a marxist jew

Since: Jul 10

El Paso, TX

#20 Feb 6, 2011
On par with this Super Bowl, full of glitches: weather, the ice falling, the seats, and now this. I was not impressed with Black Eyed Peas either that they had to get help with the halftime show to make it work. They had a limited music library. Not impressed with the execution of the Super Bowl or the logistics. The national anthem is a hard song to sing but I guess she was not ready enough by her singing. No need to get personal but this a big stage to not prepare or be ready.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christina Aguilera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pop Culture Facts That Will Make You Feel Old (Mar '14) Nov '16 Cassie Tarris 3
News Ariana Grande replaces Whitney Houston hologram... (May '16) May '16 Delaneyb 1
Beyonce vs Christina Aguilera (Mar '07) Dec '15 sinesipho 68
Christina Vs. Mariah: Who is Better? (Aug '06) Jul '15 angelica magelic 316
News Christina Aguilera is protective of daughter (Feb '15) Feb '15 Kelly DJ 2
News Christina Aguilera -- Disneyland Tantrum ... Ca... (Dec '14) Dec '14 WTF? 1
Beyonce versus Christina Aguilera? (May '06) Dec '14 CoolGirl 1,917
More from around the web