Aguilera lives with boyfriend and husband

Jan 8, 2011 Read more: Jamaica Gleaner

Christina Aguilera plays a small-town girl with a big voice in 'Burlesque'. Bang Showbiz: Christina Aguilera has been living with both her boyfriend and her estranged husband.

Read more
GIGI

AOL

#1 Jan 8, 2011
I don't want to say anything negative, as I Love Christina, and she also looks exactly like me,always has, but,I think everyone should just let Christina, do her own thing. something awful must have happened to break up Jordan and Christina. I know they were in love, and the baby was their joy, so I cannot believe the way she is going about all this, but it is the way she wants it to be. She must have her reasons, for this crazy behavior, and rush into another man thing. It would be interesting to see what Jordan, has to say, as he loved her so much, and she simply adored him. Hope they can all straighten things out. Wish nothing but Good things for all!
GIGI

AOL

#2 Jan 8, 2011
It is hard to say if this relationship will last, or is it a rebound thing. Where as Jordan and Christina, were the couple everyone thought would be together Forever! It is a shame they broke up. she should have tried harder to keep her marriage together. I just cannot believe Christina, does not love Jordan, anymore! I hope the truth is revealed, then we can see what really happened. You don't gush about how much you love someone and how he is your rock, and whole world and the baby max, and then just throw it all away, for some unknown person who shows you some attention. that is just a big mistake I think. It just does not make sense what she did. Jordan must feel really bad, Hope he speaks out soon. Who knows what really happened only time will tell,hope she thinks about this more. I am sure everyone feels bad, what a shock this is. GIGI
Emily

Sydney, Australia

#3 Jan 31, 2011
Have you heard of the lesbian who has made a website and video saying that she wants to date Christina?
http://tara4christina.livejournal.com/3
Emily

Sydney, Australia

#4 Jan 31, 2011
Have you heard of the lesbian who has made a website and video saying that she wants to date Christina?
http://tara4christina.livejournal.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christina Aguilera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christina Vs. Mariah: Who is Better? (Aug '06) Mar '15 Nosey 314
News Christina Aguilera is protective of daughter Feb '15 Kelly DJ 2
News Christina Aguilera -- Disneyland Tantrum ... Ca... Dec '14 WTF? 1
Beyonce versus Christina Aguilera? (May '06) Dec '14 CoolGirl 1,917
News Christina Aguilera posed nude for Marie Claire ... Dec '14 fjk 1
News Baby Aguilera Circumcised (Jan '08) Nov '14 Mench18 4
News MTV Is Bringing TRL Back All Because Of Ariana ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 I HATE New Days 1
More from around the web