Christina Vs. Mariah: Who is Better?
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Apoorv

Delhi, India

#316 Dec 13, 2012
Meg wrote:
Defiantly Christina. Mariah's voice isn't nearly as good as it used to be. I don't think Mariah is very good at controlling her voice either. Christina still has a very powerful and soulful voice. Music wise, I think Christina's better cause I think she's a better songwriter than Mariah.
Are you deaf or something...????
Mariah is an operatically trained singer....She has vocal nodules BUT she's still singing that means has full control and technique...Moreover, she can be breathy and angelic even on a A6...
And LOL at you calling Christina's voice soulful...She's just loud and her prime is over she's rapidly losing her voixe...The bionic era is SHIT!!...
And songwriter??...She hasn't even received an award...Listen to Mariah's Petals and see how she has condensed her life into a song.....!!!
Know your facts before speaking....
timothy reggie

Brookfield, Australia

#317 Jan 21, 2013
christina by far is the best singer of all time . mariah is good but she is nothing compared to legendtina divalera <3
jamie

UK

#318 Apr 11, 2013
Mariah is far better!!! I can't believe she is even been compared to the likes of christina aguilera! Mariah carey is incredibley talented! She's 43 and she puts all these younger artists to shame!
gemma

UK

#319 Apr 11, 2013
Mariah is way better! I love everything about her, especially that voice of hers!
clayton

UK

#320 Apr 11, 2013
Is this a joke? Mariah of course!!! Christina is good, but this is mariah carey ur talking about!
louise

UK

#321 Apr 11, 2013
Mariah is so much better, she's amazing! Her voice is unique and delightful to listen to! Love her!
Kennn

United States

#322 Jul 30, 2013
ChrisB wrote:
I love Xtina to death and actually side with her when it comes to this diva feud she has going on w/Mz Carey, but I must give Mariah all the respect when it comes to her talent as a vocal artist. She is truly my favourite artist vocally, but despite many disppointments with career choices and lipped performances I still believe her voice is unsurpassed. I have heard singers sound like Xtina, Whitney, Beyonce, Celine but have never heard any one sound or imitate Mariah's voice correctly. Sadly, her latter voice post Butterfly album has lost its clarity and power and
somehow become more rough and strained. One good thing about her voice nowadays is it appears to be more emotional in tone w/o all the vocal gymnatics of her earlier days but one does reminisce how at one time she was untouchable as a vocalist. Today, the torched has been passed on to Diva Aguilera.
Ariana Grande sound just like Mariah
hsmfan071

Ballwin, MO

#323 Aug 2, 2013
Just watch this video and you'll know why Christina is one of the best singers!
http://youtube.com/watch...
Gjfhhi

Tucson, AZ

#324 Oct 19, 2013
You guy are retarted mariah is way better
SKY

Riverton, UT

#325 Jan 22, 2014
I have a great respect for Mariah AND Christina. I really can't choose, although I've always been a Christina fan. HOWEVER that doesn't mean Mariah isn't just as good. Some people say Christina only screams. No, she's just better at reaching high notes than you. Mariah's whistle is amazing, but Xtina can do the whistle register ( or whatever it's called LOL ) So, in reality, they're both great singers. So then it goes down to feeling the music. And THAT'S where Christina comes in.
LeenA

Pflugerville, TX

#326 Feb 4, 2014
Mariah %100. Christina has horrible technique and strains so much it's a complete headache listening to her belts. Sure she shouts all her belts which people take as power but it's shouting and it's ugly and it's destroying her voice. Also Christina's voice is fabricated to sound big and soulful through bad technique and isn't her true voice which is why she is having so much vocal damage done. I'm sure that people are going to throw that Mariah has damage as well and yes that's true she's had nodules since she was a child and sang beautifully through them most of her career because she had perfect technique. Sometimes she can sing through them now days and sometimes she can't it's just it what it is when you have severe vocal damage done. Doesn't mean she's a bad singer. So anyways, Mariah in my opinion is the better singer.
LeenA

Pflugerville, TX

#327 Feb 4, 2014
jamie wrote:
Mariah is far better!!! I can't believe she is even been compared to the likes of christina aguilera! Mariah carey is incredibley talented! She's 43 and she puts all these younger artists to shame!
Right?! Crazy talk! Christina is an amazing singer but not better than Mariah.
Christina Aguilera

Albania

#328 Feb 19, 2014
Well thanks for Inspiring and supporting me but Mariah has good songs and she Is beautiful !!! Please dont hate Mariah !!!
Nosey

Louisville, KY

#329 Mar 15, 2015
Christina, absolutely love her voice. When she sang Lady Marmalade, she out sang everyone. I think Christina's voice is more unique. I actually think Mariah sang same song, prefer Christina.
Turkey

Issy-les-moulineaux, France

#330 Jun 9, 2015
Go watch this video and tell me again Mariah's better

Current Christina sounds even better than during her prime, while Mariah lip syncs all her high notes and lost a great part of her voice. Mariah sounds good only on her albums, but Christina sounds even better live !
angelica magelic

Kristianstad, Sweden

#331 Jul 10, 2015
vqww wrote:
I like Mariah and Christina but i still think that Mariah has a better voice,she can reach 8 octava's-so she can sing depp and high and Christina can't do that.Meaby Christina has a stronger voice but somethimes she screaming too much
Thats not true at all , christina can hit the highest note mariah can't

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christina Aguilera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beyonce vs Christina Aguilera (Mar '07) Dec '15 sinesipho 68
News Christina Aguilera Disses Britney Spears, Maria... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Rb RECORDS 1
News Christina Aguilera is protective of daughter (Feb '15) Feb '15 Kelly DJ 2
News Christina Aguilera -- Disneyland Tantrum ... Ca... (Dec '14) Dec '14 WTF? 1
Beyonce versus Christina Aguilera? (May '06) Dec '14 CoolGirl 1,917
News Christina Aguilera posed nude for Marie Claire ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 fjk 1
News Baby Aguilera Circumcised (Jan '08) Nov '14 Mench18 4
More from around the web