Christina Aguilera fluffs anthem

Christina Aguilera fluffs anthem

There are 3 comments on the This Is Lancashire story from Feb 6, 2011, titled Christina Aguilera fluffs anthem. In it, This Is Lancashire reports that:

Christina Aguilera set social networks buzzing when she fluffed a line as she belted out the national anthem at the start of the US Super Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at This Is Lancashire.

Pam Anderson

Irving, TX

#1 Feb 6, 2011
Christina Aguilera is Fluffer
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#2 Feb 6, 2011
Why is it that people who come up with a massive budget cant get anything right ?

Doesn't this silly bitch rehearse ?
whats with the make up globbed all over enough lipstick to lubricate sucking the chrome off a trailor hitch.

Our young people are dying in foreign lands and they drag out the flag and servicemen to conduct a sorry spectacle like this.

Why not have Obama come out and moonwalk to thriller ?
D Crutchfield

Dahlonega, GA

#3 Feb 6, 2011
I know I couldn't even begin to sing in front of two people let along the SuperBowl but if I was - I hope I would really know the words...the National Anthem come on we should all know that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christina Aguilera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TV Gord's What's on for the Week of July 10-16,... Jul 21 kelly 1
News Christina Aguilera Taught Me How to Sing for $90 Jun '16 kelly 1
News Ariana Grande replaces Whitney Houston hologram... May '16 Delaneyb 1
Beyonce vs Christina Aguilera (Mar '07) Dec '15 sinesipho 68
News Christina Aguilera Disses Britney Spears, Maria... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Rb RECORDS 1
Christina Vs. Mariah: Who is Better? (Aug '06) Jul '15 angelica magelic 316
News Christina Aguilera is protective of daughter (Feb '15) Feb '15 Kelly DJ 2
More from around the web