Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Moira Davis wrote:
Christie has chosen the wrong in life and has been to hell and back. I admire her as a model and giving person and hope she finds some peace and contentment.
Its seems to be her naievity and trusting nature that has left her vulnerable to trusting in men who have hurt her.
Jackie

Albany, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Please tell us about Christie Brinkley's real father Herbert Hudson? Why did her parents break up and when did she move to California?
I should and do know wrote:
Well, it is unfortunate that most of you are so invested in seeing Brinkley as the innocent one. She has a GREAT PR machine, and always has. If I may, let me tell you a few things about the REAL Christie Brinkley. And may I preface by saying that her husband should never have done what he did, no matter what hell he lived in. If your marriage sucks, get out. Having an affair is not the way to do it. But do I understand and have pity on Peter cook? You bet I do. And I am a woman. Who happens to know quite a bit of what goes on behind the scenes.
It would take me a very long time to write it all, but in brief:
CLB expected that PHC be at her beck and call. His world HAD to revolve around hers. He was expected to be the stable one while she was (and is) a lunatic. She is so self absorbed that any man would find it hard to live with her once he got over her outer physical appearance. She thinks and acts like her SH*t don't stink. People on LI who know her but are not part of her phony inner circle (include Jill Rappaport in that kiss-ass group) can't stand CLB. She is rude and often offends service people, and is a poor tipper. She looks down on people not in her circle. She has gotten waiters fired for not serving her fast enough. She used up most of the bottled water on Billy Joel's USSR tour to wash her HAIR! And left none for the crew to drink (recall this was just post Chernobyl, and people were worried about drinking local water). As for her "environmentalist" work (I use the term quite loosely), how can you reconcile this: she owns multiple mansions, at least 2 of which have heated pools, heated garages, manicured lawns, etc. more cars than you could ever drive in a 2 week period if you changed cars everyday, all of which consume so much energy, create runoff, on and on...when she was involved with STAR, a no nukes group on LI, she whined about the nuclear reactors but do any of her homes have solar panels? Does she practice what she preaches? Does she drive economical cars? does she use organic fertilizers? No, No, and NO. Her work as an environmental activist (oh it pains me even to remotely attach that moniker near her name)is designed with one goal in mind: PR, stay in the public eye. and her machine spins and spins, and you all buy it. Spaulding Gray practiced what he preached. But noe of that for Christie. Her neighbors can't stand her because "she thinks who the hell she is". And one more thing: I find it very amusing (not) that CLB knows all about cheating in matrimony; her first marriage to JFA ended not because her career took off, and he couldn't handle it (more spin) but because she was cheating on him left and right! It is well documented. JFA is probably saying to himself: what goes around comes around Christie. But not that any of her adoring public will ever know. CLB comes from a long line of people known to have affairs. The apple does not fall far from the tree. Don't ask me how I know this. I do, and I have proof. I have watched her sidelong over the years tell stories about how great her life is now, how awful her ex's were, but as soon as her life takes a dump, she is all mums the word. Hey Christe, stop your bullsh*t. Peter Halsey Cook made a big mistake, but he made one even bigger, he married Christe Lee Hudson Brinkley, of Monroe MI. White trash is always whtie trash to anyone caring to look beyond the white picket fence. Enough.
womanspirit

Lancaster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Ah... so the person claiming to have lived in the house IS Beth - paid well by the Enquirer to spew crap about CB. Thanks for inadvertently confirming who you are and why you feel compelled to trash CB in every aspect of who she is. Your comment about her cheating on Bill is enough for me to know that you are out for the kill and that you are twisting truth to create the worst possible image of her. I am clear she is not as perfect as she portrays herself but also that she is not the monster you want us to believe. I am confident that the band member I know well - who was with Bill the longest of all his band member and no doubt spent a lot more time overall with CB than you did - knows her well enough for me to trust him. And that person's ex - who also spent years and years around her - is still in touch with her and has never implied CB is monster or anything of that nature- she is a person who has always been physically beautiful, come from a fair level of money - privileged= and yes- they are different then you and I. But, in spite of that , she reaches out to others. If she does not make a constant effort to self promote - who will- she is quite clear what side her toast is buttered on and knows how to play the game - that does not make her a bad person. Yes, she goes out of her way to show her bright and sunny side= what is she suppose to do - air her dirty laundry for us? Reality star status is below her - and thank God for that.
Anna

Albany, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

I've always liked Christie Brinkley and believe that she was na´ve and optimistic with men and got hurt. She seems to have a great sense of family too. I am wondering though, if she is all about love and family, why she completely disassociates herself from her birth father Herb Hudson, unlike her brother Greg. It seems to go against what she's all about.
womanspirit wrote:
Ah... so the person claiming to have lived in the house IS Beth - paid well by the Enquirer to spew crap about CB. Thanks for inadvertently confirming who you are and why you feel compelled to trash CB in every aspect of who she is. Your comment about her cheating on Bill is enough for me to know that you are out for the kill and that you are twisting truth to create the worst possible image of her. I am clear she is not as perfect as she portrays herself but also that she is not the monster you want us to believe. I am confident that the band member I know well - who was with Bill the longest of all his band member and no doubt spent a lot more time overall with CB than you did - knows her well enough for me to trust him. And that person's ex - who also spent years and years around her - is still in touch with her and has never implied CB is monster or anything of that nature- she is a person who has always been physically beautiful, come from a fair level of money - privileged= and yes- they are different then you and I. But, in spite of that , she reaches out to others. If she does not make a constant effort to self promote - who will- she is quite clear what side her toast is buttered on and knows how to play the game - that does not make her a bad person. Yes, she goes out of her way to show her bright and sunny side= what is she suppose to do - air her dirty laundry for us? Reality star status is below her - and thank God for that.
Ralph

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

So if know so much what really is up with her real dad? She always talks about her dad as being the Brinkley guy but he is her step dad. How old was she when her mom took off to the left coast?
Helen

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Christie Brinkley is such a phony, always with that dumb smile. So
phony, she looks into every mirror she sees. Peter did the best he could, he helped her and she was demanding so he looked elsewhere.
She is looking for her next $$$$$$$$$$ money bags. he is a pathetic woman, plus Alexa has had a lot of surgery, did you ever see her trombone nose!!!!!!!! Yikes, her daughter Sailor is so plain looking.
Her son looks so sad, never with a smile has a pycho mother!
This is unbelievable

Hercules, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

I just saw a picture of Christie Brinkley at 60 and she looks beyond fabulous so I did a search to see what other pictures I could find and I stumbled upon this website. I am shocked to say the least that people are spending their life trashing Christie Brinkley. I especially love the posts from people claiming to "know" the truth. Who is Christie Brinkley to us, the public. Well she is a beautiful, no beyond beautiful woman who is a model and actor. And, surprise surprise she is human and like the rest of us has a private life. I will go one step further and say like the rest of us has a private life that may be considered scandalous. Yes, like the rest of us. Think for a moment if all of your personal behavior and relationships where scrutinized by the public. Would people conclude that you live a saint like existence? I am willing to bet that none of us would want our personal lives made public. So, go ahead, continue to clutch the pearls and criticize Christie Brinkley with feigned shock and surprise. Imagine that it were you that people were reading about, your relationship with parents or with spouses or boyfriends that had gone awry. No one would want that part of their life exposed. To her credit, Christie Brinkley handles all of this with poise, grace and beauty. I don't care about her less than stellar relationships. People that focus on those things are clearly jealous of her success and beauty. Get a life, leave her personal life alone it is none of our business. It is appropriate to admire her beauty but not hold her to standards that we ourselves could never achieve. Shame on all of you who have written bad things about her. Thank you Christie Brinkley for being an American Beauty.
Jessica James

Albany, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

When a celebrity is in the public eye, it goes with the territory to have their personal life scrutinised, not just admire their beauty. I think this post maybe written by Christie herself.
This is unbelievable wrote:
I just saw a picture of Christie Brinkley at 60 and she looks beyond fabulous so I did a search to see what other pictures I could find and I stumbled upon this website. I am shocked to say the least that people are spending their life trashing Christie Brinkley. I especially love the posts from people claiming to "know" the truth. Who is Christie Brinkley to us, the public. Well she is a beautiful, no beyond beautiful woman who is a model and actor. And, surprise surprise she is human and like the rest of us has a private life. I will go one step further and say like the rest of us has a private life that may be considered scandalous. Yes, like the rest of us. Think for a moment if all of your personal behavior and relationships where scrutinized by the public. Would people conclude that you live a saint like existence? I am willing to bet that none of us would want our personal lives made public. So, go ahead, continue to clutch the pearls and criticize Christie Brinkley with feigned shock and surprise. Imagine that it were you that people were reading about, your relationship with parents or with spouses or boyfriends that had gone awry. No one would want that part of their life exposed. To her credit, Christie Brinkley handles all of this with poise, grace and beauty. I don't care about her less than stellar relationships. People that focus on those things are clearly jealous of her success and beauty. Get a life, leave her personal life alone it is none of our business. It is appropriate to admire her beauty but not hold her to standards that we ourselves could never achieve. Shame on all of you who have written bad things about her. Thank you Christie Brinkley for being an American Beauty.
Jessica James

Albany, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

She seems to hide that part of her life, maybe she's ashamed of him. Maybe he hurt her as a child, but acts like her real father is Don Brinkley. Her brother Greg seems to embrace t and has written a lot about their father Herb Hudson.
Ralph wrote:
So if know so much what really is up with her real dad? She always talks about her dad as being the Brinkley guy but he is her step dad. How old was she when her mom took off to the left coast?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 69 of69
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christie Brinkley Discussions

Search the Christie Brinkley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Christie Brinkley divorce trial set to begin (Jul '08) Feb '14 TERRY M 76
Peter Cook: I regret cheating on Christie Brinkley (Jul '08) Dec '13 Pipi Mendola 66
Christie Brinkley sells Hamptons pad for $10M (Oct '13) Oct '13 NYC 1
Christie Brinkley nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Abel 1
Christie Brinkley nude ! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Adria 1
Brinkley Christie nude ! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Michel 1
Christie Brinkley goes on the 'Today' show to s... (Mar '12) Jun '12 Stu 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••