Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2006

Judged:

Well, it is unfortunate that most of you are so invested in seeing Brinkley as the innocent one. She has a GREAT PR machine, and always has. If I may, let me tell you a few things about the REAL Christie Brinkley. And may I preface by saying that her husband should never have done what he did, no matter what hell he lived in. If your marriage sucks, get out. Having an affair is not the way to do it. But do I understand and have pity on Peter cook? You bet I do. And I am a woman. Who happens to know quite a bit of what goes on behind the scenes.
It would take me a very long time to write it all, but in brief:
CLB expected that PHC be at her beck and call. His world HAD to revolve around hers. He was expected to be the stable one while she was (and is) a lunatic. She is so self absorbed that any man would find it hard to live with her once he got over her outer physical appearance. She thinks and acts like her SH*t don't stink. People on LI who know her but are not part of her phony inner circle (include Jill Rappaport in that kiss-ass group) can't stand CLB. She is rude and often offends service people, and is a poor tipper. She looks down on people not in her circle. She has gotten waiters fired for not serving her fast enough. She used up most of the bottled water on Billy Joel's USSR tour to wash her HAIR! And left none for the crew to drink (recall this was just post Chernobyl, and people were worried about drinking local water). As for her "environmentalist" work (I use the term quite loosely), how can you reconcile this: she owns multiple mansions, at least 2 of which have heated pools, heated garages, manicured lawns, etc. more cars than you could ever drive in a 2 week period if you changed cars everyday, all of which consume so much energy, create runoff, on and on...when she was involved with STAR, a no nukes group on LI, she whined about the nuclear reactors but do any of her homes have solar panels? Does she practice what she preaches? Does she drive economical cars? does she use organic fertilizers? No, No, and NO. Her work as an environmental activist (oh it pains me even to remotely attach that moniker near her name)is designed with one goal in mind: PR, stay in the public eye. and her machine spins and spins, and you all buy it. Spaulding Gray practiced what he preached. But noe of that for Christie. Her neighbors can't stand her because "she thinks who the hell she is". And one more thing: I find it very amusing (not) that CLB knows all about cheating in matrimony; her first marriage to JFA ended not because her career took off, and he couldn't handle it (more spin) but because she was cheating on him left and right! It is well documented. JFA is probably saying to himself: what goes around comes around Christie. But not that any of her adoring public will ever know. CLB comes from a long line of people known to have affairs. The apple does not fall far from the tree. Don't ask me how I know this. I do, and I have proof. I have watched her sidelong over the years tell stories about how great her life is now, how awful her ex's were, but as soon as her life takes a dump, she is all mums the word. Hey Christe, stop your bullsh*t. Peter Halsey Cook made a big mistake, but he made one even bigger, he married Christe Lee Hudson Brinkley, of Monroe MI. White trash is always whtie trash to anyone caring to look beyond the white picket fence. Enough.
Please tell us more

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2006

Judged:

You seem to know a lot about Christie's life and it would be appreciated (without having to divulge who you are and how you know) if you could elaborate further.
I have been a longtime fan of hers since the early 80's. Yes, I always thought her "S#iT didn't stink", as you say but I had no idea that this was going on. She obviously does have excellent PR.
You say she comes from a long line of cheaters...who, her mother?
Why does she not see her father? Isn't he still alive? I can recall that he was very sick and wanted to see her but she refused.
Can you elaborate on this?
Who has she had affairs with? Did she do drugs? Is she as great a Mom as she appears to be?
Sell your story to one of the rags so we can all know more about the real Christie. You have no idea how many of us are interested.
PLEASE!!!!!
I should and do know

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2006

Judged:

Please tell us more wrote:
You seem to know a lot about Christie's life and it would be appreciated (without having to divulge who you are and how you know) if you could elaborate further.
I have been a longtime fan of hers since the early 80's. Yes, I always thought her "S#iT didn't stink", as you say but I had no idea that this was going on. She obviously does have excellent PR.
You say she comes from a long line of cheaters...who, her mother?
Why does she not see her father? Isn't he still alive? I can recall that he was very sick and wanted to see her but she refused.
Can you elaborate on this?
Who has she had affairs with? Did she do drugs? Is she as great a Mom as she appears to be?
Sell your story to one of the rags so we can all know more about the real Christie. You have no idea how many of us are interested.
PLEASE!!!!!
Yes, I have it on good authority that Christie herself cheated on first husband. And her mother was living with CB's stepfather (who she calls her dad, don brinkley) way before she was divorced. I believe (but not sure)her relationship with brinkley was the demise of her marriage. Imagine how I laughed my head off when marge spoke out against Cook in the STAR. What a hypocrite. CB's dad Herb Hudson (her real name is Christie Lee Hudson) died in 1998. She and he were estranged. there were a lot of problems there (I can't say here) and christie really hated him. Essentially CB's mom Marge turned her kids against their father. this is also what CB has done with Jack against Taubman, and no doubt she will do it now with Sailor against Cook. She had affairs with photographers in the late 1970's to advance her career. I do not know if she did any drugs. She smoked cigarettes for sure-no big deal there. As for whether she is a great mom, I think she has her kids snowed into thinking she is a great mom. Lets just say that with all the full time staff she has, she has plenty of time to play. She raises them to think just like her, that they are the best thing since sliced bread. Very elevated. In reality, when you are so self absorbed, can you really be a good mom? Her MOM image is also a PR thing for her. I guess she is an OK mom, but not what the media portrays. I contacted the rags recently with info about her husband that was breaking news in this continuing drama of "poor" christie. I sent them a good deal of info, but I backed out at the last moment. Do not want my name out there, she is very litigious. so they got the story, and I got my anonymity (and no $). I've thought of writing an unauthorized biography...we'll see. I just hate the way she pulls the wool over everyone's eyes. Also just a little aside: she is a pig, messy, throws things all over the house, and expects and gets the staff to always clean up after her. That is all I can say. I've probably said too much. what I know comes from direct reliable sources. However there are more stories on the internet about her that would blow you away. Check Google groups about how she got the waiter fired.
kay LA

Swanson, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2006

Judged:

I admit Christie seems idealistic, but you seem mean spirited. Are you in the industry?
I should and do know wrote:
Well, it is unfortunate that most of you are so invested in seeing Brinkley as the innocent one. She has a GREAT PR machine, and always has. If I may, let me tell you a few things about the REAL Christie Brinkley. And may I preface by saying that her husband should never have done what he did, no matter what hell he lived in. If your marriage sucks, get out. Having an affair is not the way to do it. But do I understand and have pity on Peter cook? You bet I do. And I am a woman. Who happens to know quite a bit of what goes on behind the scenes.
CLB expected that PHC be at her beck and call. His world HAD to revolve around hers. He was expected to be the stable one while she was (and is) a lunatic. She is so self absorbed that any man would find it hard to live with her once he got over her outer physical appearance. She thinks and acts like her SH*t don't stink. People on LI who know her but are not part of her phony inner circle (include Jill Rappaport in that kiss-ass group) can't stand CLB. She is rude and often offends service people, and is a poor tipper. She looks down on people not in her circle. She has gotten waiters fired for not serving her fast enough. She used up most of the bottled water on Billy Joel's USSR tour to wash her HAIR! And left none for the crew to drink (recall this was just post Chernobyl, and people were worried about drinking local water). As for her "environmentalist" work (I use the term quite loosely), how can you reconcile this: she owns multiple mansions, at least 2 of which have heated pools, heated garages, manicured lawns, etc. more cars than you could ever drive in a 2 week period if you changed cars everyday, all of which consume so much energy, create runoff, on and on...when she was involved with STAR, a no nukes group on LI, she whined about the nuclear reactors but do any of her homes have solar panels? Does she practice what she preaches? Does she drive economical cars? does she use organic fertilizers? No, No, and NO. Her work as an environmental activist (oh it pains me even to remotely attach that moniker near her name)is designed with one goal in mind: PR, stay in the public eye. and her machine spins and spins, and you all buy it. Spaulding Gray practiced what he preached. But noe of that for Christie. Her neighbors can't stand her because "she thinks who the hell she is". And one more thing: I find it very amusing (not) that CLB knows all about cheating in matrimony; her first marriage to JFA ended not because her career took off, and he couldn't handle it (more spin) but because she was cheating on him left and right! It is well documented. JFA is probably saying to himself: what goes around comes around Christie. But not that any of her adoring public will ever know. CLB comes from a long line of people known to have affairs. The apple does not fall far from the tree. Don't ask me how I know this. I do, and I have proof. I have watched her sidelong over the years tell stories about how great her life is now, how awful her ex's were, but as soon as her life takes a dump, she is all mums the word. Hey Christe, stop your bullsh*t. Peter Halsey Cook made a big mistake, but he made one even bigger, he married Christe Lee Hudson Brinkley, of Monroe MI. White trash is always whtie trash to anyone caring to look beyond the white picket fence. Enough.
Please tell us more

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2006

I do not think that she is mean spirited at all.
She is simply telling it as she herself has seen and heard for years. I for one really appreciate the reality check she has given me.
"I should and do know", you really should write an unauthorized biography. All these years we have all thought that Christie Brinkley was the epitome of grace, class and genuine concern for her fellow man.
With this Cook scandal erupting, a tell-all would generate a lot of interest...(and $ in your pocket)! Trust me when I say that everyone (EVERYONE!!) is talking about it (even here in Canada) and everyone totally sympathizes with CLB. As disappointed as I am to learn that she is not the golden girl I thought she was, I would much rather know the truth.
I say, GO fOR IT!
Good luck.
kay LA

Swanson, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2006

No one is perfect, we are all good and bad. Can you name anyone who is without faults. She seems jealous. If she knows Christie, why not say who she is.
Please tell us more wrote:
I do not think that she is mean spirited at all.
She is simply telling it as she herself has seen and heard for years. I for one really appreciate the reality check she has given me.
"I should and do know", you really should write an unauthorized biography. All these years we have all thought that Christie Brinkley was the epitome of grace, class and genuine concern for her fellow man.
With this Cook scandal erupting, a tell-all would generate a lot of interest...(and $ in your pocket)! Trust me when I say that everyone (EVERYONE!!) is talking about it (even here in Canada) and everyone totally sympathizes with CLB. As disappointed as I am to learn that she is not the golden girl I thought she was, I would much rather know the truth.
I say, GO fOR IT!
Good luck.
Please tell us more

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2006

She just said that CLB is very litigious, so that is why she is keeping her identity private. Can you imagine the fallout?!! It would be terrible.
I couldn't find anything interesting about her in Google Groups. Specifically, where can I read these stories you speak of?
I want to know more

Swanson, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2006

Please tell us more truths about Christie and how you know her.
<quoted text>
Yes, I have it on good authority that Christie herself cheated on first husband. And her mother was living with CB's stepfather (who she calls her dad, don brinkley) way before she was divorced. I believe (but not sure)her relationship with brinkley was the demise of her marriage. Imagine how I laughed my head off when marge spoke out against Cook in the STAR. What a hypocrite. CB's dad Herb Hudson (her real name is Christie Lee Hudson) died in 1998. She and he were estranged. there were a lot of problems there (I can't say here) and christie really hated him. Essentially CB's mom Marge turned her kids against their father. this is also what CB has done with Jack against Taubman, and no doubt she will do it now with Sailor against Cook. She had affairs with photographers in the late 1970's to advance her career. I do not know if she did any drugs. She smoked cigarettes for sure-no big deal there. As for whether she is a great mom, I think she has her kids snowed into thinking she is a great mom. Lets just say that with all the full time staff she has, she has plenty of time to play. She raises them to think just like her, that they are the best thing since sliced bread. Very elevated. In reality, when you are so self absorbed, can you really be a good mom? Her MOM image is also a PR thing for her. I guess she is an OK mom, but not what the media portrays. I contacted the rags recently with info about her husband that was breaking news in this continuing drama of "poor" christie. I sent them a good deal of info, but I backed out at the last moment. Do not want my name out there, she is very litigious. so they got the story, and I got my anonymity (and no $). I've thought of writing an unauthorized biography...we'll see. I just hate the way she pulls the wool over everyone's eyes. Also just a little aside: she is a pig, messy, throws things all over the house, and expects and gets the staff to always clean up after her. That is all I can say. I've probably said too much. what I know comes from direct reliable sources. However there are more stories on the internet about her that would blow you away. Check Google groups about how she got the waiter fired.
I should and do know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2006

Judged:

I am sorry some of you feel I am mean spirited or jealous. You are entitled to your opinion. I personally believe that it is Cb who is mean spirited, although you would never know it. she has perpetuated a sham on the public for 30 years. All for money and self agrandizment. I can not reveal any more information. I'm sorry. This will be my last post. I can not take anymore chances.Be well.
Please tell us more

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2006

Thanks for all your info.
I don't blame you for feeling a bit nervous, but before you go for good, could you please direct me to the websites that talks about how she got the waiter fired. I've looked and looked and can't find it.
Take care and thanks!
yeah right

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2006

Get Real......
if you were scared in the first place,you would have not even said anything.
Kay LA

Swanson, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2006

I am sorry some of you feel I am mean spirited or jealous. You are entitled to your opinion. I personally believe that it is Cb who is mean spirited, although you would never know it. she has perpetuated a sham on the public for 30 years. All for money and self agrandizment. I can not reveal any more information. I'm sorry. This will be my last post. I can not take anymore chances.Be well.
If you are not mean-spirited, why are you wanting to destroy. Who would want their dirty laundry aired all over the world? As for the sham she perpetuated on the public - you make it sound like she is fooling the public for money and self-agrandizement. Fame came to her because of her model and she has turned it into a great career. Thank goodness she is has faults and flaws like all of us.
Please tell us more

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2006

I knew it was going to come to this.
Why is it that whenever anybody does something that is a little risky (like exposing a truth as they have seen it instead of sitting by and watching a lie being perpetuated) that others feel compelled to brand the exposer as jealous or mean-spirited?
A classic example of "shooting the messenger".
Nothing that anyone says now is going to change anything for CLB. Her life will always be golden. She'll get over Cook soon enough and move on to her next lover.
In the meantime, I will always continue to enjoy a good dish...
To please tell us more

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2006

To please tell us more

Placentia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2006

Judged:

go to the top of the thread in the post above, and you will find the waiter(waitress) story.
Please tell us more

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2006

Judged:

Thank you very much and again, good luck to you.
I do hope that you consider to ghost-write a tell all, especially since you would have legal protection from the publishing company. You are sitting on somethng very explosive.
Take care!
I want to know more

Swanson, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2006

To please tell us more wrote:
go to the top of the thread in the post above, and you will find the waiter(waitress) story.
I agree - please consider ghost-writing a biography. We want to know the truth!
Sachae

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2006

Is she going to take him back?

I think she might as I did read that she liked having Peter on her arm when she attended all these fancy events.
Dallas Gal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2006

Judged:

Oh it is all clear to me now! Christie Brinkley is HUMAN!!! I feel so much better. Even though she is perpetuated as an angel some are still in search and giddy with excitement over "the real truth" about her.
If a waiter was fired it was probably because the manager got carried away in trying to make a point for his celeb patron.
I want to know more

Swanson, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2006

what do you make of the 15 minute visit with Peter?
What is going on?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christie Brinkley Discussions

Search the Christie Brinkley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Christie Brinkley divorce trial set to begin (Jul '08) Feb '14 TERRY M 76
Peter Cook: I regret cheating on Christie Brinkley (Jul '08) Dec '13 Pipi Mendola 66
Christie Brinkley sells Hamptons pad for $10M (Oct '13) Oct '13 NYC 1
Christie Brinkley nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Abel 1
Christie Brinkley nude ! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Adria 1
Brinkley Christie nude ! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Michel 1
Christie Brinkley goes on the 'Today' show to s... (Mar '12) Jun '12 Stu 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••