Christie Brinkley has strong image af...

Christie Brinkley has strong image after divorce

There are 74 comments on the Newsday story from Aug 4, 2008, titled Christie Brinkley has strong image after divorce. In it, Newsday reports that:

An American idol has been reborn, judging by the comments of the crowd yesterday at a Hamptons fundraiser: Christie Brinkley .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“It might have been !!!”

Since: Aug 07

F&P City

#68 Aug 7, 2008
roger43 wrote:
<quoted text>
there is but they call it meteorology school.
pfft, what does weather have to do with meteors ?

“It might have been !!!”

F&P City

#69 Aug 7, 2008
ETR wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that Chicken and broccoli can linger for days....
30 pack of plug ins ?

“I'm down with F&P, ”

Toronto

#70 Aug 7, 2008
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
pfft, what does weather have to do with meteors ?
you'll have to go to the school and find out.
BTW, LI's loss is our gain up here in Canada. We have this newish news12 newscaster sherileen allicock. wow! like choclate. she came to the restaurant once. ay carumba

“It might have been !!!”

F&P City

#71 Aug 7, 2008
roger43 wrote:
<quoted text>
you'll have to go to the school and find out.
BTW, LI's loss is our gain up here in Canada. We have this newish news12 newscaster sherileen allicock. wow! like choclate. she came to the restaurant once. ay carumba
I just googled her, not much in the face dept.....I'm guessing she's built like a brick house ?

-BDIS-

“"Sure thing, giant beer!"”

Since: Jan 08

Sunnyside

#72 Aug 7, 2008
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
I just googled her, not much in the face dept.....I'm guessing she's built like a brick house ?
you googled her? is that like diddling her?

“It might have been !!!”

F&P City

#73 Aug 7, 2008
-BDIS- wrote:
<quoted text>
you googled her? is that like diddling her?
even better.

“I'm down with F&P, ”

Toronto

#74 Aug 7, 2008
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
the face is better than you think. no real big boobies but the body is insane.

“It might have been !!!”

F&P City

#75 Aug 7, 2008
roger43 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you would have to strap yourself in for the ride ?
critter

Syracuse, NY

#77 Aug 8, 2008
roger43 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a bottomfeeder. Get back to work.

“I'm down with F&P, ”

Toronto

#79 Aug 9, 2008
critter wrote:
<quoted text>You're a bottomfeeder. Get back to work.
her bottom is sublime...so guilty as charged.
Vayeos colon Peter

Shrewsbury, MA

#80 Aug 21, 2008
Bill Ottinger wrote:
Strong Image, my butt. If she had all the penises sticking out of her that were stuck in her, she'd look like a porcupine.
My dearest, it is my understanding when people say that C.B. is strong is a reference to the strong farts she expelled like 12 times a day, where the servants have to go and rearrange all the furnitures and the heavy draperies in the house. Nobody wants to go out with her,\she is barred from restaurants, hotels, swimming pools, churches, temples and the likes, due not only to the hurricane destruction she causes around her with her farts but is the horrible smell her anus produce. Two person die in a chinese restaurant, the smell was unbearable, three person became insane and a black man comited suicide in the believe he was in hell and he was paying for his sins. He molestes hundred of white children and he thought that the punishment was enough.
pearly Pearl vayeos

Shrewsbury, MA

#81 Aug 21, 2008
Vayeos colon Peter wrote:
<quoted text>
My dearest, it is my understanding when people say that C.B. is strong is a reference to the strong farts she expelled like 12 times a day, where the servants have to go and rearrange all the furnitures and the heavy draperies in the house. Nobody wants to go out with her,\she is barred from restaurants, hotels, swimming pools, churches, temples and the likes, due not only to the hurricane destruction she causes around her with her farts but is the horrible smell her **** produce. Two person die in a chinese restaurant, the smell was unbearable, three person became insane and a black man comited suicide in the believe he was in hell and he was paying for his sins. He molestes hundred of white children and he thought that the punishment was enough.
What is the terrible smell that her ***??? produce?? Are we talking about her perineal area?
I can testify that area stinks to no end just ask her first husband Billy Joel. the sniff!
pearly Pearl vayeos

Shrewsbury, MA

#82 Aug 21, 2008
ETR wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that Chicken and broccoli can linger for days....
My suggestion is to ask Chisty Brinkley
Cornelius Agrippa

Lynn, MA

#84 Sep 3, 2008
Christie Brinkley is very much appreciated by the monolitic, monotonous husband of Heidi Klum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christie Brinkley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Billy Joel's daughter, Alexa Ray Joel, hospital... (Dec '09) Jun '17 Demon hugger 34
News Christie Brinkley - Brinkley's Ex in Sex Tape S... (Oct '08) Feb '17 sysfruddin ketua 3
Christie not innocent (Aug '06) Dec '16 Noel_14 71
News Christie Brinkley shared this image to her Inst... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Common sense 1
News Christie Brinkley - Divorce Drama and Mudslingi... (Mar '12) May '15 leelee 2
News Christie Brinkley goes on the 'Today' show to s... (Mar '12) May '15 leelee 3
News Christie Brinkley divorce trial set to begin (Jul '08) Feb '14 TERRY M 76
More from around the web