Christie Brinkley and Peter Cook Have...

Christie Brinkley and Peter Cook Have Reached a Settlement

There are 2 comments on the Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Oct 13, 2009, titled Christie Brinkley and Peter Cook Have Reached a Settlement. In it, Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

Christie Brinkley 's attorney, Peter Coronia , told ET in a statement that his client is "completely vindicated." The model and her ex-husband Peter Cook were scheduled to appear in court on Tuesday to settle a dispute regarding custody issues with their children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Oct 13, 2009
I feel sorry for Christie and her kids. Her ex is nothing more than an angry bully who cannot accept that he blew it and that she dared to walk away. Thankfully he does not represent all men and I commend Christie for standing up for herself and for her kids, not to mention for being a good friend.

United States

#2 Oct 13, 2009
Peter Cook is a dog for putting his wife and family through the hell with his cheating ways.
HOWEVER-Christie Brinkley, with the exception of Billy Joel,(probably because of his money) has a history of trying to destroy her children's relationship with their fathers by interfering with their relationships with them just because hers didn't work out with these men.
Her son Jack was just an infant when she used her money to sever all of his ties with his father, then like a fool, lets Peter Cook adopt him after barely knowing that man for a year.
No matter how mad she is, and she has a right to be, she should let these children have their time with their fathers and get on with her own life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christie Brinkley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Christie Brinkley shared this image to her Inst... Nov 11 Common sense 1
News Christie Brinkley - Divorce Drama and Mudslingi... (Mar '12) May '15 leelee 2
News Christie Brinkley goes on the 'Today' show to s... (Mar '12) May '15 leelee 3
Christie not innocent (Aug '06) Feb '14 Jessica James 69
News Christie Brinkley divorce trial set to begin (Jul '08) Feb '14 TERRY M 76
News Peter Cook: I regret cheating on Christie Brinkley (Jul '08) Dec '13 Pipi Mendola 66
News Christie Brinkley sells Hamptons pad for $10M (Oct '13) Oct '13 NYC 1
More from around the web