Suspect Paul Devoe said to have battled alcohol -

Full story: Newsday 26
Even before he killed one ex-girlfriend and tried to shoot another last week in Texas, police said, Paul Devoe left a trail of criminal charges, rocky relationships and struggles with alcohol here on Long ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wordygurdy

Coram, NY

#21 Sep 7, 2007
Karen wrote:
I know Paul over 15 years, the man the police say they have in custody is not the man I know,he ddid drink but he was not out of control.I trusted him in my house , he did alot of work on my house and around my 4 kids. I feel bad for those people who were killed but I also feel bad for a man who maybe needed help and no one saw.
Great. If you hurry, maybe they'll give you custody so you can straighten out all of his problems for him. What's one more "kid," anyway.
Christina Gribble

United States

#22 Sep 7, 2007
Paul devoe killed my little girl Danielle and I hope he can feel pain like we all do. I am so lost without her.
Texas

United States

#23 Sep 13, 2007
It doesn't matter how nice he was. He killed 2 Children and a mom he just needs to get back to Texas !! He wasn't coward enough to pull the trigger. He knew exactly what he was doing he drove at least 45 min's to Jones town so he wasn't that drunk that is a very dark , very sharp curvy road to Jones town if he was drunk he would not have made the drive. Then to get into another car and drive out of state ? Now he needs to come face us and pay for his crimes. He has had enough nice meals, cable TV, Publicity. The families he destroyed and Friends WE lost have nothing anymore. Get him out of the news stop talking about how nice he was stop giving him reasons to plead insanity. My friend is gone, My daughters friend is gone at his cold blooded hands...
chuck

Franklin, IN

#24 Sep 20, 2007
He did not miss his ex-girlfriend he purposely shot and killed Mike Allred who was trying to get him not to shoot anyone!!!!!!!!!!
concerned

Austin, TX

#25 Sep 24, 2007
You should have for the 2 teenage girls he killed down the street from me! They were innocent in this as all children are. I agree on Mom tho as her son told her that he was no good!
jonny john wrote:
women are weird, they won't date someone cause of how he looks yet they marry dirt bags who wind up killing them
i have lost my sympathy for all the dead women!
arthaze

United States

#26 Oct 1, 2008
sounds like he had an inferiority complex, where he wanted to dominate and terrorize others through any form of dehumanization, or abuse. he wasn't the biker he wanted to be, he wasn't the home remodoler he wanted to be, he couldn't be a good husband cause he was too mean spirited and venomous inside, so he went from spousal abuse, crack cocaine, meth, and beer, to finally committing the worst of the worst atroctities. intentional homicide. he's now a desecrated soul, and a true savage primitive. he needs to forever be treated as such.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christie Brinkley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christie not innocent (Aug '06) Feb '14 Jessica James 69
Christie Brinkley divorce trial set to begin (Jul '08) Feb '14 TERRY M 76
Peter Cook: I regret cheating on Christie Brinkley (Jul '08) Dec '13 Pipi Mendola 66
Christie Brinkley sells Hamptons pad for $10M (Oct '13) Oct '13 NYC 1
Christie Brinkley nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Abel 1
Christie Brinkley nude ! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Adria 1
Brinkley Christie nude ! (Jun '12) Jun '12 Michel 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Christie Brinkley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••