Win 'The Dark Knight' Xbox 360 Console

Win 'The Dark Knight' Xbox 360 Console

There are 8 comments on the WNBC New York story from Jul 16, 2008, titled Win 'The Dark Knight' Xbox 360 Console. In it, WNBC New York reports that:

Enter now for your chance to win a custom-made Xbox 360 console of Batman or The Joker -- and more -- in our Entertainment section's contest in conjunction with the Warner Bros.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNBC New York.

djp

United States

#1 Jul 18, 2008
my nephew would be impressed with me
Mangual

United States

#2 Jul 19, 2008
love batman
John R

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#3 Jul 23, 2008
Dark Knight PLUS XBox?????
Nice!
Jodene Gildea

Piscataway, NJ

#4 Jul 24, 2008
Please enter me!
Michelle

Olathe, KS

#6 Jul 30, 2008
Please enter me. I am in an awesome relationship with a guy whom I will probably marry and he LOVES comics and especially the Dark Knight and Joker. We currently don't have an x-box 360 and would love one.
Nathan

United States

#7 Aug 6, 2008
If all i have to do is leave a comment to enter, my work is done...
pattie

Hempstead, NY

#8 Aug 6, 2008
I would love to learn a bout x-box 360. I'm a kid at heart. always go to the superheros movies all of them and when the lights go down I shut my mind to the outside world and jump into the movie and I'm a young girl again running with batman
Derrick B

Pineville, WV

#9 Jul 13, 2011
man i would love to have one of those

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Bale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The real life American Hustle - a crumpet facto... (Mar '14) Apr '17 ttoo 11
News Jennifer Lawrence speaks out on Hollywood's pay... (Oct '15) Oct '15 jennifermarshall444 1
News Ledger to play Joker (Aug '06) Sep '14 the_real_joker_is... 29
Christian Bale Autographed Poster!!! (Mar '14) Mar '14 Barry 1
News 'J.Lo asked me to send nude pics' (Jan '14) Jan '14 SimplyLoveYou 4
News the List Magical movies (Mar '13) Mar '13 tigger31086 1
News Fifty Shades of Grey: Who Should Play Christian... (Apr '12) Sep '12 guest 6
More from around the web