Chris Rock adds Broadway to his funny resume

Mar 6, 2011 Full story: KSL-TV

How do you top a winter in which you've made fun of Oprah Winfrey to her face, gleefully butchered a classic Simon and Garfunkel song during a telethon and made a guest appearance on Kanye West's mega-selling CD? If you're Chris Rock, the next stop is Broadway.

Full Story
CharlesP

Mcdonough, GA

#1 Mar 6, 2011
Too bad he is NOT REALLY FUNNY!
He STOLE the title of his TV show from someone else.
And he did NOT EVEN REALLY UNDERSTAND THE TITLE, as NO ONE HATED HIM GROWING UP !!!
He was a BRAT, and HIS GOOD PARENTS/RELATIVES TRIED AND TRIED TO STRAIGHTEN HIM OUT, so he would NOT GROW UP TO BE A STUPID PUNK HOODLUM!
That is NOT HATRED!
Hate is when your parent/guardian try and MURDER YOU NUMEROUS TIMES, and POLICE DO NOT GIVE A DARN!
Hate is when THEY TRY AND HIRE A BOMBMAKER AND THE FBI COVERS UP FOR THE ABUSIVE, PARENTS/GUARDIANS!
HATE is when SCHOOL OFFICIALS CONSPIRE TO HELP THE PARENT/GUARDIANS TO DESTROY YOU REPUTATION, MOLEST YOU (which I did NOT let the teacher do), ARRANGE TO HAVE A HOODLUM HARASS/TRY AND KILL YOU!
And when the parent/guardian DO ALL THAT THEY CAN TO PREVENT YOU FROM MAKING MONEY/FRAMING YOU FOR CRIMES/SPREAD DISGUSTING LIES ABOUT YOU/HAVE CORRUPTPOLICE HARASS YOU FOR OVER 43 YEARS !!!
And poooor chris rock whine how tough his life was/is. BOO HOO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nothing happens in 'Think' (Mar '07) Jun '14 Hewie 13
The Almost True Story of 'Everybody Hates Chris' (Apr '13) Apr '13 shaykeim 1
Chris Rock Blows!! (Feb '13) Feb '13 Chris Rock Blows 1
Chris Rock nude (Sep '12) Sep '12 Randy 1
Chris Rock steals Khadaffi's hat! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Geoff 1
Celebrities weigh in on Tracy Morgan's rant (Jun '11) Jun '11 sassyntrashy 6
REVIEW: Madagascar - Escape 2 Africa (Jun '11) Jun '11 brick 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000