Get well, Bernie

Get well, Bernie

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Sun-Times story from Aug 5, 2008, titled Get well, Bernie. In it, Chicago Sun-Times reports that:

I'M BAAAAAAACK . . . FROM vacation and back on the beat. FANS ARE PULLING for the speedy recovery of Chicago's own actor/comedian/writer/producer Bernie Mac a k a Bernard McCullough, who is in a local hospital ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Sun-Times.

Cleveland Ohio

Girard, OH

#1 Aug 5, 2008
God will get you thru this keep strong.
Bristow VA

Haymarket, VA

#2 Aug 6, 2008
Bernie, prayers of healing are going up to God on your behalf.
Erica Mac-Fan

Trenton, NJ

#3 Aug 6, 2008
My prayers are up to the Mac Man. This my favorite comedian ever, he aint ready to leave us now. Mac Man is bout to make a full recovery and be back giving us that great comedy.. He's a soldier, He's a Mac. He will be back ready to roll. He's gotten through this before.. Prayers to you and your family!! I love u Bernie!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nothing happens in 'Think' (Mar '07) Jan 29 Hant 14
News Fuck the Patriarchy, Give to Feministing Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 2
News Isaiah Washington Baffles CNN Viewers in Bizarr... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Maggie Gallaghers... 2
News How do you joke about the Sony hacking? A littl... (Dec '14) Dec '14 uss 2
News Chris Rock Calls Out Hollywood For Racism: It's... (Dec '14) Dec '14 unfazed 3
Chris Rock nude (Sep '12) Dec '14 Chris NoTalent 2
Chris Rock Blows!! (Feb '13) Dec '14 Blacks vs Africans 2
More from around the web