'Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa'

'Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa'

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 6, 2008, titled 'Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa'. In it, Newsday reports that:

There's a kind of unspoken child-parent agreement underlying "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa," the sequel to the enormously successful DreamWorks adventure and a film that hews close to the whole "Lion ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

idiots

Tucson, AZ

#1 Nov 7, 2008
Hey IdiotsDay...King Julien is a LEMUR. The movie is called Madagascar, learn your geography and do your research, morons.
BenStillerisapie ceoftrash

Boston, MA

#3 Nov 10, 2008
Ben Stiller is nothing but a dirty, rotten, filthy piece of garbage----what a total s*c*u*m*b*a*g----he makes a movie called "Tropic Thunder" in which he glorifies ridiculing people with intellectual disabilities and shamelessly and gleefully uses the word "retard" over and over and over again----now he stars in "Madagascar 2" (his voice)----a children's movie nonetheless----and he expects people to run out and bring their children to see his movie----I don't think so Ben you dirty, rotten, disgusting, degenerate, filthy piece of garbage...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Chris Rock's Oscars 2016 Monologue Should ... (Feb '16) Mar '16 So_What 3
News Nothing happens in 'Think' (Mar '07) Jan '16 Hant 14
News Fuck the Patriarchy, Give to Feministing (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 2
News Isaiah Washington Baffles CNN Viewers in Bizarr... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Maggie Gallaghers... 2
News How do you joke about the Sony hacking? A littl... (Dec '14) Dec '14 uss 2
News Chris Rock Calls Out Hollywood For Racism: It's... (Dec '14) Dec '14 unfazed 3
Chris Rock nude (Sep '12) Dec '14 Chris NoTalent 2
More from around the web