Maxim's 5 most unsexiest women

Maxim's 5 most unsexiest women

There are 4 comments on the Arizona Republic story from Oct 26, 2007, titled Maxim's 5 most unsexiest women. In it, Arizona Republic reports that:

“Britney has lost the ability to perform, but gained two kids, two useless ex-husbands, and about 23 pounds of pudge.”

Sarah Jessica Parker has been named the Unsexiest Woman Alive. The 'Sex and the City' actress, who is most famous for her role as sex columnist Carrie Bradshaw in the hit US TV show, was given the dubious honor ... via Arizona Republic

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arizona Republic.

moki

UK

#1 Oct 27, 2007
I really, really fancy Amy Winehouse and find her incredibly sexy!! Luv 2 suck on her toes1
Mandy

United States

#2 Oct 29, 2007
Boy, did Maxim hit it. Especially with such skanks as Madonna, who looks like a played out old hag, and Sarah Jessica Parker, who the media has been unable to convince looks anything other than a female impersonation of Jimmy Durante. But, I guess the media figures if they tell the sheep someone is beautiful enough the sheep will believe it. Thanks Maxim for setting the record straight and letting us know we're not going crazy when we don't see what the media tells us we must see.
BTW - the majority of the 'stars' are absolutely horrid looking. Go to any area of the country, of the world for that matter, and any average girl on the street is a million times better looking than these witches.

Since: Jun 07

Naples Florida

#3 Oct 30, 2007
Can we now see a list of the top five most undesirable men please ?
Brian from Chi-Town

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 24, 2008
LOL Moki!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Noth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Law & Order May Be Getting A Weird Revival, Get... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Ted Haggard s Gos... 20
News 'The Good Wife' Season 5, Episode 11 Spoilers: ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Concerned in Minn... 1
News Jeff Goldblum Has 'Criminal Intent' - Chris Not... (Jun '08) May '13 Shari 66
News 'Good Wife' star: Weiner has a shot (Apr '13) Apr '13 SlapShot 14
News Matthew Perry Headed Back To 'The Good Wife' (Nov '12) Nov '12 Sandy 1
Chris Noth - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Sherri 1
News Julianna Margulies Calls Her TV Oral Sex Scene ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 franko 5
More from around the web