Amanda's Story
Autumn

Washington, PA

#1 Apr 26, 2007
Autumn fondles girl parts at night, especially meggans parts. and sometimes aleahs parts, cuz she likes women. fat ugly ones. she plays with chris noths balls while hes sleeping. and at track meets when she doesnt have money she gives hand jobs for snack wraps and blow jobs for ice coffees. autumn also likes penis, but little boy penis. which is SICK. shes a sick perv!, touching little boys! and she calls rebecca and asks her if she can finger her for an autograph of chris noth and rebecca says no and hangs up. and then gets a restraining order against autumn. and then autumn started messaging peter on myspace and she said she would give him a hand job if he would get her a lock of chris noths hair. and peter said yeah and chris noth was walking around with a big chunk of hair missing. and then autumn bought one of rachel's used condoms and had sex with BCU with the used condom. then autumn wrote a love letter to ayla, telling her how much she loved her and wanted to go out with her and ayla said yeah that she would go out with autumn and then they had lesbian sex. and then after that fling, autumn sucked balls for pennies, and then bought skittles at sheetz with her ball sucking pennies. then she bought milt for her babies. then she sold crack on the corner of 711 and took the 5 dollars she made and bought apples. then she sold needles for weed. then sold the weed for acid and then sold the acid and then went on ebay and bought chris noth keychains. then she got a puppy and named it Chris Noth and she traded the puppy for head.
Jeremiah

Washington, PA

#2 Apr 26, 2007
Tnoh.
I need a story.
Amanda

Washington, PA

#3 Apr 26, 2007
i make a story up about you jeremiah.
Amanda

Washington, PA

#4 Apr 26, 2007
*i'll make up a story about you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Noth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Law & Order May Be Getting A Weird Revival, Get... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Ted Haggard s Gos... 20
News 'The Good Wife' Season 5, Episode 11 Spoilers: ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Concerned in Minn... 1
News Jeff Goldblum Has 'Criminal Intent' - Chris Not... (Jun '08) May '13 Shari 66
News 'Good Wife' star: Weiner has a shot (Apr '13) Apr '13 SlapShot 14
News Matthew Perry Headed Back To 'The Good Wife' (Nov '12) Nov '12 Sandy 1
Chris Noth - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Sherri 1
News Julianna Margulies Calls Her TV Oral Sex Scene ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 franko 5
More from around the web