Save It or Sink It: Jeff Goldblum on ...

Save It or Sink It: Jeff Goldblum on Law & Order: CI

There are 9 comments on the E! Online story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Save It or Sink It: Jeff Goldblum on Law & Order: CI. In it, E! Online reports that:

Jeff Goldblum took the case on Law & Order: Criminal Intent last night, but did he fill Det.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at E! Online.

sydney girl

Greystanes, Australia

#1 Jul 11, 2009
Vote for him??? I don't think so....why is he always frawning??? Can anyone else but BOBBY G. be in L&O???What's wrong with all you producers???
CICAS

South Haven, MI

#2 Aug 9, 2009
Love Jeff Goldblum in CI. Love Wheeler. Theyare bothkeepers. Miss ya Chris Noth and A. Sciorra
MaryAnne

Brentwood, TN

#3 Aug 20, 2009
Goldburg is cool, but I want Vincent/Bobby back please! CI is not CI without Goren and Eames.

Since: May 08

Canton, Ohio

#4 Aug 27, 2009
Bring Det. Robert Goren (Vincent D'Onofrio) back no one can replace him! Jeff Goldblum stinks! I've always hated him as an actor he reminds me of a little sissy. Jeff Goldblum will never have my vote
cheryl

High Point, NC

#5 Aug 30, 2009
I liked Jeff Goldblum much more than I thought I would. He is interesting but I will only be happy if he is on every other week. Bobby is the best and no one can take his place, but his health is more important than him doing the show every week.
Trixie

Ridgefield, CT

#6 Oct 12, 2009
I was sure that Goldblum would be a catastrophe. But - I like him in CI. Haven't thought much of him in anything else. But in CI - great! Surprisingly so. Still I sorely miss the days of ONLY Goren and Eames. If it's true that they're leaving, I may cancel my cable subscription. The only thing on TV I truly enjoy is CI. There are a lot of knockoffs but they aren't anywhere near as good. Excellent show - the best in many years!!!
diana diazulu

Maracaibo, Venezuela

#7 Dec 17, 2009
I am from Venezuela, and we enjoy very much LOCI, but the best are Bobby and Eames, they had been a superb couple working together. We are very sorry if Vincent is quitting, but the last series he look tired and sick. I like to know what happens to him, because he doest'n look very well. I'm so sorry, because D'Onofrio is a wonderful actor and without him, Law and Order C.I. will be not the same.
Carol

AOL

#9 Dec 27, 2009
No more CI for me without Vincent D'Onofrio. He and Eames were the best. The season before Goldblum entered was one of the very best. Bobby's character was so real and touching and so full of angst. I couldn't wait for the next season so that we'd see how he coped with all that had happened. But we were ripped off. Nothing about it at all except for that dinner scene with some niece he all of a sudden had. Vincent will be sorely missed. I hope he gets another TV series or makes a lot of movies. He is one of the best actors I've ever seen.
Cynthia

Medford, NY

#11 Apr 6, 2010
Producer's are ruining a good show!

My favorite Law and Order! Why? Becauseb Bobby is in it!

Really a bad move!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Noth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Law & Order May Be Getting A Weird Revival, Get... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Ted Haggard s Gos... 20
News 'The Good Wife' Season 5, Episode 11 Spoilers: ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Concerned in Minn... 1
News Jeff Goldblum Has 'Criminal Intent' - Chris Not... (Jun '08) May '13 Shari 66
News 'Good Wife' star: Weiner has a shot (Apr '13) Apr '13 SlapShot 14
News Matthew Perry Headed Back To 'The Good Wife' (Nov '12) Nov '12 Sandy 1
Chris Noth - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Sherri 1
News Julianna Margulies Calls Her TV Oral Sex Scene ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 franko 5
More from around the web