What's chris brown number and e mail ...

What's chris brown number and e mail adress

Posted in the Chris Brown Forum

First Prev
of 29
Next Last
cheohnnie sapp

Macon, GA

#1 Jun 5, 2007
I love chris brown with all my heart. If I could meet chris brown I would ask him question like do he have a girl friend and can i take photos with him I love him.
TYHASIA FILES

Fraser, MI

#3 Jun 9, 2007
I LOVE CHRIS BROWN HE IS MY BOO I ALSO KNOW EVERY ONE OF HIS SONGS I"M ALSO ONE OF YOUR BIGGSET FANS AND I WOULD LIKE TO MEAT YOU AND GET TO KNOW YOU IN PERSON AND NOT JUST BY YOUR SONGS OR BY YOUR PHOTOS AND C.D COVERS
Dymond Brewster

High Point, NC

#4 Jun 9, 2007
Well Chris Brown u is amazin i love u and u is a role model 2 all young adults!
Chris Breezy

High Point, NC

#6 Jun 9, 2007
cheohnnie sapp wrote:
I love chris brown with all my heart. If I could meet chris brown I would ask him question like do he have a girl friend and can i take photos with him I love him.
A gurl u sound nice well yea im single and if u can give me ya number maybe we can u no HOOK UP!$!
i love chris brown

Oshawa, Canada

#7 Jun 10, 2007
only if u no how much i luv u i am yo # 1 fan so if i ever meet u i will go totally go nuts. i no everthing about you and we have so much in common its hard to belive.
wats up

Oshawa, Canada

#8 Jun 10, 2007
yo wats up Dymond Brewster u don't have to be haten on us if u don't luv chris brown then
u mofo!!!!!!!!!! by the way chris sexy brown u so hot
Sexi Ro Ro

Bridgetown, Barbados

#10 Jun 10, 2007
hey chris i jus wanna say i love soooooooooooooo much an i really wud LOVE to spend time witchu.if u come back on here reply to me ok?or add me on yahoo or send me an email or anything.my name is rochelle,im 14 an im from Barbados.my yahoo addy is [email protected] so u cud add me there ok.luv u lots chris
i love chris brown

Guelph, Canada

#11 Jun 11, 2007
i just want to know if u will ever come to Canada if u do plz come to Belleville Ontario because i luv u soooooooooooo much and my b day is may 6 and yours is may 5 is tat cool or what if i ever meet u i will ask u if ever had a girlfriend by the way u r soooo HOT!!!!!!!!!!
its me

Guelph, Canada

#12 Jun 11, 2007
hey answer my question
hi baby

Guelph, Canada

#13 Jun 11, 2007
i want to F*** chris brown all night long
krystal

Trinidad and Tobago

#14 Jun 11, 2007
my friend ayanna finds that u are very hott and irristable
DESIREE

AOL

#15 Jun 11, 2007
KNOW ON HAS CHRIS'S E-MAIL,OR NUMBER,THEY JUST FAKIN
i luv chris brown more

Guelph, Canada

#16 Jun 13, 2007
hey chris breeezzzy i luv u so much and i am your biggest fan in the whole entire world i think u have the best voice and your voice put me to sleep every night. u are the sexest man alive
myanna

Arlington Heights, IL

#18 Jun 14, 2007
i love chris so much i want to meet him sooooooooo bad i am his biggest fan and the day i meet him i would be so happy jus like them girls it would be a pleasure
so chris please come back to chicago and give me free tickets and backstage passes because i love u me and my bff
myanna

Arlington Heights, IL

#19 Jun 14, 2007
i live in chicago,il
elly

Chester, VA

#20 Jun 17, 2007
hey chris maybe u should come to chester va
ellie

Chester, VA

#21 Jun 17, 2007
hey
SHALONTA

Valley, AL

#22 Jun 17, 2007
HI CHRIS BROWN HOW ARE YOUR
ARE YOU GOING HI MY NAME IS SHALONTA
AND I LOVE TO SING JUTS LIKE YOU
Quashaniza

Dudley, NC

#23 Jun 18, 2007
HA chris brown i love u. i love u so very much i have ur posters all over my room and u is on my myspace page u is such a cutie pie.
Ravinna

Chicago, IL

#24 Jun 18, 2007
Chris Breezy wrote:
<quoted text>A gurl u sound nice well yea im single and if u can give me ya number maybe we can u no HOOK UP!$!
hi this is ravinna if you dont know how to pronouce it than o WELL!!! you are not and will never be chris breezy!! toodles!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is chris brown's pants and shirt size (Nov '07) Jul 18 Eminence 13
if you want chris brown's email me at [email protected].. (Mar '07) Jun '16 Cynthia Clinton 25
Take my Chris Brown Quiz!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Nov '06) May '16 Love life 3,829
Chris Brown T-Shirt Apr '16 brezzy4ever 1
Talk Ya Ear Off Apr '16 Ms Brei 2
I ashley ciriaco KNOW CHRIS BROWNS REAL EMAIL A... (Aug '07) Feb '16 Macy 102
Chris brown never before seen footage !!!!!! sl... (Jun '15) Jan '16 Michael 3
More from around the web