LA Cherry

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1716 Jul 24, 2009
I think he is cuz like in that blender interview he said he saving "it" FOR HIS LADY OF HIS DREAMS SO, but hey im pretty sho he was tempted cuz like hey practically anygurl would tap tht(i know i def would)so yea i think he is but damn sho the bitches tempting him :)
AngieRamey

Clarksville, TN

#1717 Aug 6, 2009
I know for a fact that Chris Brown is not a virgin. I have been priveleged enough to get to go to his first album release party, and we had slept together. No strings attached,but I did catch major feelings after his hit single "run it" blew up,but he didn't have time for "groupies" as he called me. So to answer your question, Is Chris Brown a virgin?...no.
SPICY GAL

Norway

#1718 Sep 26, 2009
I Think chris is older enough 2 whatever he lyks. he can be a virgin or not dats none of your damn bussiness.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#1719 Oct 1, 2009
keewee wrote:
maybe and maybe not you never kno what he did before he got famous but thats his personal life just because he dress like that dont mean nothin he just like that particular style and maybe his momma dont want him to look like other peeps
what do you mean what does his dressing have to do with anything
Chris Breezyy

Schlangenbad, Germany

#1720 Oct 4, 2009
you can be dreesed like bitch but it doesnt mean that you arent virgin!!!!
caroline kumkee

Tarawa, Kiribati

#1721 Nov 18, 2009
angie-sexy rican 4u2 luv wrote:
does any 1 really no da truth??
i think that u shouldnt compare BRITNEY with Chris Brown cause as we know dat Britney is a bitch and i dont think chris is cause he is not as bichty as BRITNEY!
RockDiva09

Pasadena, TX

#1722 Nov 30, 2009
I don't think he is because in almost all his songs he talks about s-e-x but hey who am I to judge it doesn't really matter if he is or not because his songs are great and he has tons of fans so who cares what he did or who he did.
riah lautner

Bernardsville, NJ

#1723 Jan 21, 2010
i think hes not cuz he had a sex tape kno dat
Piecy

Europe

#1725 Jan 23, 2010
Chris aint no virgin! Ya'll shuld jus buzz off n get ur heads outa chris's business aight? Keep out.
Piecy

Europe

#1726 Jan 23, 2010
Ya'll have been busy talkin bout how chris is a virgin. Funny wat about ya'll arent u virgins?
Piecy

Europe

#1727 Jan 23, 2010
Lol maybe u have neva even had a gf b4.
alexus

Oswego, NY

#1728 Feb 18, 2010
i think he isn't a virgin
because in his songs he's ...
veryy sexual[Takee You Down]
I think that dream girl
he lost it too is....
Rihanna for sure but we never
Reallyy know????!
clinton

Mcdonough, GA

#1729 Mar 13, 2010
chris brown is a virgin because he had his whith rihanna and she let somebody else do it her chris just was to late
clinton

Mcdonough, GA

#1730 Mar 13, 2010
chris brown if want to rihanna letting somebody else do it to her go to red tube.com and type her name in and click play
clinton

Mcdonough, GA

#1731 Mar 13, 2010
lets just ask chris our self and see what he say and iz messing wit keri hilson or jordon sparks
Cece

Gladstone, OR

#1732 Sep 12, 2010
Chris wrote:
i am not a virgin i lost it 2 yrs. ago wit a girl i thought loved me.
is this Chris brown
makayla

Milwaukee, WI

#1733 May 25, 2011
Chris wrote:
i am not a virgin i lost it 2 yrs. ago wit a girl i thought loved me.
u kno u not chris brown
monae

Pontiac, MI

#1734 Mar 20, 2012
Yasmin wrote:
My baby ain't like that so who ever the hell said that about my man needs to step off his d**k
sorry to tell yu baby but chris my baby nd always will be
t-rock

Baltimore, MD

#1735 May 4, 2012
chris be careful with the girls you date.eventaully your going to have sex i mean thats on certain people .think before you do something the next time something i always do that boys hate is ask em a list of questions on what they like bout you why all that good stuff.u feel me.im out peace chris beezy
LOVE CHRIS BROWN WIFE

Dallas, TX

#1736 Jun 28, 2012
I HATE STUIPD HOES WHO THINK THEY CHRIS BROWN THEY DONT AT ALL THEY B*TT*H

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bow Wow, Omarion, others team for holiday tour (Dec '05) Feb 22 jordan 605
How much 4 chris brown to perform at a private ... (Oct '07) Jan '15 QveenBoii 56
Came To Do Choreography Jan '15 Brian Puspos 1
Backstage passes for chris brown concert (Jul '07) Dec '14 reka 17
Chris Brown & Jordan Sparks are Cousins (May '08) Dec '14 kitrina clemons 50
shocker: superhead talks about her affair with ... (Oct '07) Dec '14 HARRIS DEE 156
BEST Chris Brown Shirt EVAR! Dec '14 fdgg 1
More from around the web