|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2006

Judged:

Blingin wrote:
i just wanna know, looking at him and the way he acts and dresses, he looks like a virgin, all covered up and that. but in his songs and that, hes very sexual but really good at disguising it.
id say he was a virgin, plus i heard from girls that he is a virgin and wants to save himself until marriage. im not sure what to belive cuz BRITNEY sais she was a virgin and was guna wait, but then she slipped up. so imagine, a young sexy boy with gurls throwing them selves at your feet, your a teenage boy with raging hormones, hes prob had a wet dream, maybe even masturbated at some time. tell me your views!
yeah. i think you are right. I mean how could he not resist?!?!? He has girls willing 2 do whatever he wants them 2 and his hormones are probably going SUPA-CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!
angie-sexy rican 4u2 luv

Hinesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2006

Judged:

does any 1 really no da truth??
keewee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2006

maybe and maybe not you never kno what he did before he got famous but thats his personal life just because he dress like that dont mean nothin he just like that particular style and maybe his momma dont want him to look like other peeps
LUVyaCB

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2006

Judged:

Blingin wrote:
i just wanna know, looking at him and the way he acts and dresses, he looks like a virgin, all covered up and that. but in his songs and that, hes very sexual but really good at disguising it.
id say he was a virgin, plus i heard from girls that he is a virgin and wants to save himself until marriage. im not sure what to belive cuz BRITNEY sais she was a virgin and was guna wait, but then she slipped up. so imagine, a young sexy boy with gurls throwing them selves at your feet, your a teenage boy with raging hormones, hes prob had a wet dream, maybe even masturbated at some time. tell me your views!
i dun think so.. he lost it @ 13
Keshia

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2006

Judged:

Hey does anybody know Chris' screen name cuz in a magazine he spilled that he's always online.If you know it then my screen names are Daddygurl1546 and ImCledus05
dee

Netherlands Antilles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2006

Judged:

i THINK THATS HE'S PERSONAL BUINESS AND LOL SHOULD NOT BE TALKING OR ASKING ANYTHING ABOUT THAT
Leteshia

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2006

Judged:

i think you should shut up and the other girls i think he is a virgin. I don't think he would dissapoint all his girl fans by having sex with a girl. I think he's going to wait tell he's a little older and have sex with his dream girl. which would probably be me lol.
Miss Millie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2006

Judged:

YEA RITE!!!!!!!!! I dnt beleave dat gurl!!!!!!!
Chris

North Truro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2006

Judged:

i am not a virgin i lost it 2 yrs. ago wit a girl i thought loved me.
LIL LIVI

Thomasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2006

Judged:

India wrote:
I know the truth, and hes not a virgin. A girl from my hometown in Texas recently had a modeling gig in Atlanta and met Chris Brown and Bow Wow, both of whom tried to have sex with her. Bow Wow backed off when she said no, and he told her that "he respected her and wouldn't push". While Chris Brown continued to "harass her" and was actually quoted as saying "Thats Why I like Houston, TX girls, they jump on my d**k".
ARE YOU SERIOUS???? OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!11
Miss Millie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2006

Judged:

Chris wrote:
aw man... dats messed up!!!!!!!
cici

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2006

Judged:

dats bogus
HotChicana

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2006

Judged:

Chris wrote:
UR KIDING RITE POOR BOO GOT HIS HEART BROKEN,O YEAH WHY U RUSH BOY
POOH17

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2006

Judged:

i just wanna know cuz the way he dress it tells me if he is a virgin or not so idont know
POOH17

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2006

Judged:

Chris wrote:
is this the real christopher maurice brown if it is i knew that already cuz i can tell by the u act
raven

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2006

Judged:

chris I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU WHEN YOU LOST IS THAT'S WAY I AM STILL A VIRGIN RAY,RAY
pj slim from da 209

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2006

Judged:

CHRIS BROWN AINT NOTHING BUT A PUNK THAT FROM PJ SLIM RAPPER FROM THA 209 BIG BABY DOING IT BIG YAH HEARD ME & HIM AND BOWWOW SHOULD GO OUT SOMETIME.
jessica

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2006

Judged:

it really dosen't matter if he is or not he is still hot and looks mad good thatz my husband
tiffaAr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2006

Judged:

ya'll bon't worr he is it ok see later
suger

Winchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2006

Judged:

awww. I lost it to a boy i thought loved me 2 i no how you feel is heart breaking. but it gets better when you fined some 1 who relly dose love you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 83
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••