paternity shocker!! 33-year-old woman claims she's having chris brown's baby!!!

Posted in the Chris Brown Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Since: Aug 07

Montrouge, France

#1 Oct 12, 2007
October 11, 2007. When R&B sensation Chris Brown turned 18 earlier this year, he became a man. Now it appears that the teenage singer has some grown man problems to deal with. That's because MediaTakeOut.com located a woman who claims to be carrying his baby.

A 33 year old woman has come forward claiming to have been intimate with Chris a few months ago at the Essence Music Festival in New Orleans. The woman tells MediaTakeOut.com , "I didn't really listen to Chris' music but I work in the [music] industry, so I was there on business." She continues, "We ran into each other back stage and I thought he was so cute in person ... we talked for a little while and I was surprised at how much swagger he's got."

And the two ran into each again other a few hours later - this time at a celebrity party. She explains, "We were in a group talking and all of a sudden I felt [Chris] grab my hand and motion towards the door ... I hesitated at first, but then I thought - you only live once."

Then, according to the woman, Chris took her back to his suite and the two shared a night of passion. The woman explains, "It was crazy. As soon as we walked in, he was all over me - tearing off my clothes. When we finally [had intercourse] it was good, but fast. He [was finished] in about a minute." The woman adds, "Luckily he was ready for more. And the second time was amazing."

But that's where things went wrong. The woman tells MediaTakeOut.com that during their second go around, she and Chris were unprotected. She tells, "We tried to use a condom, but it kept breaking ... After the third time [that the condom broke], Chris was like forget it and we continued without it."

Now the woman, who already has three children from previous relationships, is claiming that she's pregnant. She explains, "I never meant for this to happen. It's not a great situation for either of us ... But I don't believe in having abortions, so I'm keeping [the baby]... And I know that Chris will make a womderful father."
http://www.mediatakeout.com/13704/paternity_s...
xalley08x

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 14, 2007
i'm not going to believe this bull until chris says its true!
UNKNOWN

AOL

#3 Oct 14, 2007
Mrs. Joyce Hawkins (CB's mother)sent a statement out yesterday to chrisbrownweb about this please read.

"Yes, Chris was in New Orleans, but he left the same night after the show. He never went to a celebrity party. He headed to the next city on a tour bus for a show along with his Aunt Christine. I'm so disappointed about this, and I say this because I was with him. Chris and his entourage left me in New Orleans, and I caught a flight back to Virginia. I know my son is not perfect, and yes, he is going to fall sometimes, but we all do. Just be sure when you say something, don't lie about it. Keep supporting Chris! Things like this really upset him, and I only feel it's right to support my son. When he's wrong, I let him know also. Thank you!"
unknown

Hinesville, GA

#4 Oct 15, 2007
if this shit is true why would you be messen with a 33year old woman thats just nasty
kandygurrl09

Athens, GA

#5 Oct 15, 2007
Damn yo...When i first heard this stuff i waas in disbelief! The woman is 33yrs old man and she seems proud as F**k to try to ruin this young man(pretty desperate on her part.)I Really hope this isn't true...well, waitin on wat chris has to say * 4rm a loyal supporter*
chris_lover92

Upper Marlboro, MD

#6 Oct 15, 2007
this is so nasty...i never thought that he would do something like this...why would he go unprotected just to have sex with some old lady...she could have had any type of disease and his lil thing could have fell off... and he has younger fans looking up to him and why would he jeopardize his career? I can't wait to hear what he has to say.
Z-Envy

Albany, NY

#7 Oct 15, 2007
yo thats no wats good on his swagga points, dude gets no luv
Z-Envy

Albany, NY

#8 Oct 15, 2007
People will do any thing ...when it comes to money.Even if they have to lie.For Chris i feel sorry for ya cause this really looks bad ...but don't have up on doin your reach..(you feel me) ..Z
chris_lover92

Upper Marlboro, MD

#9 Oct 15, 2007
I think chris brown didn't do it to be honest. girls these days only are after these celebs for there money. and plus his mother didn't raise him to be like that. i love you chris and won't ever forget you or your music. i'll keep you and your family in prayer 0:)
Z-Envy

Albany, NY

#10 Oct 15, 2007
And another thing,why in the world is she even tell that whole world this sh*t anyway?...What she should of just did is, went up to Chris and told him so THEY can fix the problem instead of telling everybody ...for that ...Chris Brown you should have somebody press her on that ,take her to corut...cause she really jeopardize you career.(And that just ain't right):(
G-Girl

Boston, MA

#11 Oct 15, 2007
that old bitch is trippin why would she say somethin like that makin it seem like chris is the bad guy. she stupid for even givin it up 2 him jus cuz he's 18 she should kno better her being 33 and all i think that she's lying.
unknown

Carmichael, CA

#13 Oct 15, 2007
this isn't true. chris knows better than that. yeah artists make mistakes from time to time bt chris' mom brought him up better tha that. that 33 year old lady has no respect for herself! she's jsut tryna bring a young brother down wen he's sittin up top. i support u chris breezy. do yo thing!!!

Since: Aug 07

Palaiseau, France

#14 Oct 15, 2007
Z-Envy wrote:
People will do any thing ...when it comes to money.Even if they have to lie.For Chris i feel sorry for ya cause this really looks bad ...but don't have up on doin your reach..(you feel me)..Z
Your 100% right people would do anything for money!
chrisbrezzzy-lil gurl

Seffner, FL

#15 Oct 15, 2007
i thnk
chrisbrezzzy-lil gurl

Seffner, FL

#16 Oct 15, 2007
i think that she is liein and that why would he do a 33 year old thats like doin my moma and thats just plain NASTY!!!!!!! And that lady has already has three kids come on those kids probally dont even know who their dad is she probally came from different daddys aand she probally dont know her babby daddys.so right now i just wanna hear what chris has to say!
Stacey

United States

#17 Oct 15, 2007
This is horrible. She could be another money hungry lady who when thought about his age saw an opportunity to get paid because she knows that young men will always be just that young men no matter how he was raised so she went ahead and messed around with him. Thats why apart of me wants to believe this is true because the lady seems so ignorant like that of someone is only in it for the money that she'll discuss such a private matter with MediaTakeOut ..BUT THE OTHER PART of me wants to believe that this is only some desperate old ladys get famous quick scheme... since she is in the "industry" as she states..
bri bri

Baltimore, MD

#18 Oct 15, 2007
chris is such a freak and he is a quick pumper!!!!!!!!!!LOL
thats his baby that light-skinned coccky little bitch jkjkjkjk
he is awesome but messed up his image totally
danyelle

Acworth, GA

#19 Oct 15, 2007
pleae dont let chris be having a baby. he is too young && too fine to have baby by some old woman!

i hope this isnt true && i wont believe it till chris actually says so.
Comment

Atlanta, GA

#20 Oct 15, 2007
age aint nothin but a number...its the immature "older women" that set a bad example.
Chris is 18, if he were to get into a relationship with someone older, that is his right, but it is also a older woman's responsibility to be responsible and maintain some class. Being 33 is not a crime, but taking advantage of a younger man or any man for that matter is wrong no matter what age you are!
UNKNOWN

AOL

#21 Oct 15, 2007
chris_lover92 wrote:
I think chris brown didn't do it to be honest. girls these days only are after these celebs for there money. and plus his mother didn't raise him to be like that. i love you chris and won't ever forget you or your music. i'll keep you and your family in prayer 0:)
I'M WITH YOU... THAT'S WHY I POSTED THE STATEMENT MADE BY HIS MOTHER... JUST LIKE MEDIATAKEOUT TRIED TO MAKE US THINK THAT HE SLEPT W/SUPERHEAD AND WENDY WILLIAMS BUSTED HER ON HER RADIO SHOW... SHE HAD TO SAY THAT SHE WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT CHRIS... LIKE I SD PEOPLE ARE HATIN ON CHRIS AND TRYNA DISTROY HIS CAREER... I'M GLAD THAT YOU ARE JOINING ME IN KEEPING HIM UP IN YOUR PRAYERS... THIS TO SHALL PAST!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New music: Chris Brown, Jennifer Hudson Mon Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Karrueche Tran living with Chris Brown Sep 15 Clair Avoyent 1
Take my Chris Brown Quiz!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Nov '06) Jul '14 pilar calhoun 3,821
Chris Brown tweets 'Thank you GOD' after early ... Jun '14 Stormageddon 2
what is chris brown number and email adress????... (Mar '07) May '14 Maurice Justin 1,345
Is Rihanna Carrying Chris Brown's or Drake's Ch... Apr '14 Rihanna 1
what is CHRIS BROWN E-MAIL (Aug '06) Apr '14 hozae 2,169
•••
•••

Chris Brown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••