yes i, christopher maurice brown is o...
First Prev
of 175
Next Last
shanika

Derby, UK

#3672 May 5, 2011
hi chris brown, im ur biggest fan and i was wondering if u are still doing any concerts or tour in the uk .
Gina

Indianapolis, IN

#3673 May 15, 2011
HotChicana wrote:
<quoted text>
o that 1 k y don't u kiss any gurlz on any of yur vids
I love u chris brown u support me a hundred percent and I appreciate u so much
Ms Tasha

Georgetown, Guyana

#3674 Jun 10, 2011
love ur music Christopher especially goodbye and the entire exclusive album. peace fan of a fan
DaSmithy

Australia

#3676 Jul 24, 2011
Wats up man? Do u do private parties like birthdays and stuff?
lena

Indianapolis, IN

#3677 Jul 24, 2011
im such a huge fan!!!ilove you and your music and dont worrie about what other people say they just haTT"n CUZ YOU CUTTER than them nd that picture you took with that pupppy 100% cute

write back soon

xoxoxo
lena

Indianapolis, IN

#3678 Jul 24, 2011
chris brezzy is da best
lena

Indianapolis, IN

#3679 Jul 24, 2011
ur a huge fan i no im one
makail

Southfield, MI

#3680 Aug 10, 2011
Hey Chris ily so much luv da songs 4eva
victoria barr

Sumter, SC

#3681 Aug 17, 2011
hi chris
katina

Frederick, MD

#3682 Sep 28, 2011
hey chris my name is katina. and i just want to say that i think that you are very talented. and i love your music. anyway i do have a facebook page under katina dorsey. oh and why my fam keep telling me that we are related lol. i was like oookkk but yeah can you please add me as your friend on facebook. bcause if we are related then i apologize for lusting over you lol .oh by the way im 26 years old so get at me please lata. oh and you def need to come back to the east coast lmao just kiddin dont curse me out ok bye. but remember facebook!!!!!!!!
sexy berry

United States

#3683 Jan 2, 2012
Chris brown i loooooooooooooooove you very much. I am going to make a great wife.
claricy

Johannesburg, South Africa

#3684 Feb 9, 2012
OMG chris u rock gotta email u ryt nw
senamile ndlovu

South Africa

#3685 Feb 11, 2012
hi chris brown,i just wanna tell u dat I love u nd u R da b3st,i lovd u since i saw u in Run It dzamn!,u Hot!,im Senamile Ndlovu ma heart nid ur love,wsh 2 mit u b4r i die
senamile ndlovu

South Africa

#3686 Feb 11, 2012
b4r i 4get i wsh dt u culd mke a song wth ma name n surname,nd ma parentz kip on telin m dt i'll b a great chris brizzy wifey!,i love u,mor than u knw!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 175
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fan of a fan Sep 20 julietdove 1
News Online Betting Wagers On Chris Brown's Innocence (Feb '09) Sep 6 Sistahsae poole 2
what is chris brown's pants and shirt size (Nov '07) Jul '16 Eminence 13
if you want chris brown's email me at [email protected].. (Mar '07) Jun '16 Cynthia Clinton 25
Take my Chris Brown Quiz!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Nov '06) May '16 Love life 3,829
Chris Brown T-Shirt Apr '16 brezzy4ever 1
Talk Ya Ear Off Apr '16 Ms Brei 2
More from around the web