First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jasmine thomas

Omaha, NE

#1 Nov 22, 2008
i dont think Rihanna is pregnant because if she was it would have been on the BET news.
kelsey anderson

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2008
dat trick betta not b prego by my baby daddy.........shyt still lubb u chris
Jasmine

United States

#3 Dec 3, 2008
i think she ain't she need to take things really slow cause he's only 19 and she is 20 she need to go out with so one her own size i think chris brown has a big dick.................
Tanijah Johnson

Waldorf, MD

#4 Jan 3, 2009
I'm ok with her bein pregnant with Chris Brown because I love them both...so if y'all hataz wanna hate i don't have a problem them with it so hate all yall want to and he ain't nobody babydaddy except rihanna so yall go head because chris gone b even madder at yall.
blake aka chris breezy

Detroit, MI

#5 Jan 3, 2009
i dont think so it would be every where but i think ppl need to leave chris breezy alone becuz everytime he get wit a girl everybody just gon go crazy over him sayin "chris my man he betta not have no girl pregnant" all dat stuff like dat so chris i would stay away from a couple right now butplz dont say u got a girl pregnant
blake aka chris breezy

Detroit, MI

#6 Jan 3, 2009
everyone would go crazy if u did have a girl pregnant
shelle

United States

#7 Feb 28, 2009
i think that she really is that why she wants him back god bless u chris diz iz sum freaky stuff but even through it al i believe dey wold mak a cute couple in if so the baby would b 2
chrisbrown4eva

United States

#8 Feb 28, 2009
Have you played the "Love or Hate Me" online game about CHRIS BROWN? lol U can beat him up or kiss him! try it?
go to chrisbrownsupport.com and Play

Now this is funny... lol
A Amiee

Voorhees, NJ

#9 Mar 3, 2009
yes she is pregnat
mrsz r466it

Boynton Beach, FL

#10 Mar 11, 2009
rihanna has stds and chris need a girl in his age range yes she prego 2 months but gonna have an abortion yes yall the dick is big!!!!!!!!!!
jap

Glendale, CA

#11 Mar 11, 2009
if she was pregnant we would be able to tell!
bidget

Tulsa, OK

#12 Mar 11, 2009
i dont think she pg she just wnats to be an dont wnat chris with anyone else cause she jealous he can do better than her. its al a lie
bidget

Tulsa, OK

#13 Mar 11, 2009
she not pg she wnats to be she dont want him tobe with noone else she wants to be and just want him to be with her cause he can do better
carla

Tulsa, OK

#14 Mar 11, 2009
bitch, that my name he dont need u u have all kinds of shit and his dick too big that why he had u crying and he whipped ur ass he needs to again
lil oney

Atlanta, GA

#15 Apr 3, 2009
okay who ever belive that rihanna is pregnant is dum as hell why would she be pregnant? if she was pregnant why would chris brown was beating on her like she wasn't pregnant you don't beat up nobody who pregnant do you or your child gone die so thats not a good thing to do so i don't think she is prenant
lil oney

Atlanta, GA

#16 Apr 3, 2009
carla wrote:
bitch, that my name he dont need u u have all kinds of shit and his dick too big that why he had u crying and he whipped ur ass he needs to again
oh my bad is lil money too
Trainwreck Rihanna

Baltimore, MD

#17 Oct 17, 2012
If Rihanna is pregnant? I feel very sorry for the baby!Rihanna is a party girl, she loves to drink and smoke & have unprotected sex!If She is pregnant maybe she should quit the partying and think about her child's health.

Chris Brown is an over hyped JERK!! one that likes
to play two or more women at a time & toy with emmotions. Isn't that what
started the big fight with rihanna when he beat & pummeled the crap out of her?

What would stop chris brown from hurting,neglecting or beating up a little baby that might get caught up in the middle of his " wanna be a lover "drama with rihanna and his other women,his ex manager or the tranny girl?

He has already beat rihanna! His other girlfriend Tran is a universal doormat, She is like a 7-11
she is open 24 hrs a day if He pays her bills!!!!

So now, you have 2 or more idiot young women battling it out for Chris browns attention? Is He really worth all of that effort? Chris Brown is very fickle!

Chris brown is a mama's boy/player, he is immature because his mother coddles him and condones the disrespectful behavior that he does to young women.
It's all pathetic! Young women out there? Stop accepting
the type of behavior that Chris Brown puts out towards females, his penis is not golden. Find a dude that will treat you respectfully
& leave those baby faced players like chris brown alone.
Chica

Baltimore, MD

#18 Oct 17, 2012
Chris Brown was turned out by the sexual confused
ex stripper She Man Draya Michele!!!!!!!!!!
All the Women dating Chris Brown after his experience with Draya will have to pay!
Rihanna is trying so hard to behave like the slut Draya. Karrueche has embraced Draya's nymphomaniac homosexual ways and they are friends, they probably had threesomes.
Being a good woman is not enough, a female dealing with guys like Chris has to a stripper, sometimes a whore,other times bi-sexual to please his
turned out libido, due to his experiences with the older more sexual experimental SheMale named Draya.

It's 2012 and Men are still destroying good
women's psyche while trying to regain smoke from another fire (the excitement of being with a old head nyphomatic bisexual pole dancing Shemales like Draya) Many of these Male entertainers have been poached on and turned out by older females, These spoiled rich young males destroy young women by trying to make them fit the mold of a seasoned bi-sexual stripper who has no morals. Anything goes!

Look at Usher & Cougar Tamika! Justin Beibers mother better keep those old nasty women away from him,because they can't wait to sexual destroy a young successful male entertainer, it's like a game to them.
Concerned Parent

Baltimore, MD

#19 Oct 17, 2012
Karrueche Tran & Rianna are both ditsy females for trying to be with Chris Brown. They are co-dependent to his triangulation drama, that he does to women, way too often!
One Year it's Rianna, Draya and Chris,
the next year it's Chris, Rianna & Karrueche?

He loves the attention of having 2 women competing
publicly & fighting over him in the press.

He's not ready to commit to any one girl, a rushed pregnancy or not or A rushed move-in and co-living situation with Karrueche.

Where's Karrueche's Parents?
Why are they allowing her to get involved in emotionally abusive living situations like that with Chris Brown, He s cheating on her all the time? Look at his track record! Who would let their daughter living with any Man who beats Women the way he beat Rianna up? and what is up with Rianna's father lately giving Chris BBrown Consent to take up with his beat-down recovering daughter again?

Hollywood,Fame & Money really does strange things to a lot Parents it blinds them from looking out for their children's best interests & safety
and drives them to push their daughters into relations with slap happy, emotionally abusive, immature boys like Chris Brown.
Jeffrey

Baltimore, MD

#20 Oct 17, 2012
We already know that Rihanna took too many licks to head to give education a good go! We know that she is brain damaged to take her physical abuser back! but? Why doesn't Karrueche Tran's parents
encourage her to go to back college and have a career to become a doctor or something? Why are they setting her up to live off mediocre singers & rappers and take cheating behavior from guys? A mooching model's career only lasts but so long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Take my Chris Brown Quiz!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Nov '06) Jul '14 pilar calhoun 3,821
Chris Brown tweets 'Thank you GOD' after early ... Jun '14 Stormageddon 2
what is chris brown number and email adress????... (Mar '07) May '14 Maurice Justin 1,345
Is Rihanna Carrying Chris Brown's or Drake's Ch... Apr '14 Rihanna 1
what is CHRIS BROWN E-MAIL (Aug '06) Apr '14 hozae 2,169
Judge approves Chris Brown's jail transfer A Wa... Mar '14 Cupidore 1
Music Could Chris Brown Soon Be Free Of His Leg... Mar '14 Sterkfonmtein Swa... 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chris Brown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••