Chris Brown & Jordan Sparks are Cousins
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Imma be me, so get over it :)”

Since: Sep 08

Indianapolis, IN

#48 Dec 1, 2008
They aren`t cousins seriously. Jordan even said that she had a crush on Chris.... so why would anyone tell people they have a crush on their own cousin? So yeah, now we should all know they`re just friends, not cousins.
JesusIsLord

United States

#49 Dec 1, 2008
Camille Smith wrote:
Seriously!!! Chris Brown and jordan sparks are not cousins.And all those people that are believing those rumors are sluts!!! So don't believe what everybody think,believe what you think.I want ya'll to all remember that.
P.S for the last time Chris Brown and jordan sparks are not cousins!!!And to chris brown I'm your #1 Fan and love you to death!!!Peace!!! I Holla!!!
I Personally want to thank you soo much for knowing to spell, I really appreciate it. Great Job!

Since: Dec 08

United States

#50 Dec 2, 2008
dammm talented family right there
Camille Smith

Baton Rouge, LA

#51 Dec 20, 2008
no no no no nooooooooooooo!!! there is no way that jordan sparks is cousins with chris brown.I agree with jazz and khadijah white because i totallay think that if chris wanted jordan sparks then he would have never been with rihanna. no afense rihanna. plus jordan said that she had big crush on chris brown when she was on the tyra banks show. To all of the people out there who thinks that chris and jordan are cousins then you all are wrong. and besides chris brown would have never asked jordan to marry him if they were cousins.trust me chris brown and jordan are not cousins. PEACE!!!
Alvin

Nigeria

#52 Jan 3, 2009
I think they are a bit similar,but i know that they are not cousine.
sarah black

Trinidad and Tobago

#53 Jan 7, 2009
helllllllll noooooooooooo not that r bitch.
billiejean

Papua New Guinea

#54 Jan 9, 2009
yeah whatever jordin is the bom got that
billiejean

Papua New Guinea

#55 Jan 9, 2009
ok i got that
ms chrissy breezy

Arima, Trinidad and Tobago

#56 Jun 30, 2011
they are not cousins because on the tyra banks show she said dat she had a crush on him amd i am pretty sure that cousins do not date it is illegal people so stop making a confusion over this
kitrina clemons

Denver, CO

#57 Dec 13, 2014
They look like brother and sisters but they not
catrina

Norcross, GA

#58 Jun 3, 2015
They are they sing good together I didn't think that they would be cousin they would be good singing partners they need to get together on that that song no air is really good I want to hear another song from them. so now their /me Catrinashould ask them to make another song together.
jessie jackass jackson

Joliet, IL

#59 Aug 6, 2015
Chris_Luv wrote:
You dont have to look alike to by cousins dummy, I'm pretty sure if they were cousins they are maybe 2nd or 3rd cousins. So sorry to bust your bubble.
Anybody can be chris's cousins cuz he donts knows who's da babys daddy is yo !!! Wassssssupppp !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Take my Chris Brown Quiz!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Nov '06) May 7 Love life 3,829
Chris Brown T-Shirt Apr '16 brezzy4ever 1
Talk Ya Ear Off Apr '16 Ms Brei 2
I ashley ciriaco KNOW CHRIS BROWNS REAL EMAIL A... (Aug '07) Feb '16 Macy 102
Chris brown never before seen footage !!!!!! sl... (Jun '15) Jan '16 Michael 3
cris brown shirtless pictures??????? (Nov '06) Nov '15 cbreezy 1,789
i know his phone numba (Apr '06) Oct '15 Drew 411
More from around the web