Next Last
shrotty_11

Walnut Grove, CA

#1 Jan 5, 2007
he is not gay he is so starght
babygirl2

AOL

#3 Jan 9, 2007
I heard from my friend that he is gay because she said he said it on opal wienty free yesterday but I dont blive here I dont Agree with her
msb2000

Conyers, GA

#4 Jan 9, 2007
shut up yall talk about nothing!!!!!!!
Katay

Queen Creek, AZ

#5 Jan 9, 2007
He is not Gay!!!
Renee merryman

Canyon Country, CA

#6 Jan 9, 2007
Hay chris brown is not gay i like so that means he is not gay i am and girls and girls likes him at my school.lol so u guys are so stuiped
casie

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Jan 16, 2007
Hey baby u fine mijo i dont believe u is gay but i saw a picture of u and usher kissing so i guess u is anywayz ur sooooooo fine and dat is grose if u is . . . . ammmua
babygirl2

AOL

#9 Jan 19, 2007
CHRIS BROWNS BITCH wrote:
FOR ALL YALL BIT**ES THAT THINK CHRIS BROWN IS GAY YALL MUST BE GAY CAUSE THIS SEXY BITCH AINT GAY YALL NIGGA NEED TO STOP TALKIN MY MY MAN LIKEYALL CRAZY YALLJUST HATIN BECAUSE YALL UGLY ASSES ANIT GOT NO MAN BI***ES
dont get on level calling all of us bss I aint no b .you aint on my level yet so you better get that auttiude right pice. you no what i mean
BABY GIRL

Chicago, IL

#11 Jan 19, 2007
CHRIS BROWN IS ALL THAT AND HE NOT GAY SO DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MAN LIKE THAT. THAT'S Y Y'ALL SOME FAKE A** B*****S
Lula

United States

#12 Jan 20, 2007
I just want to know if the rumors that Chris Brown is gay r true cause it seems like he is.
amanda

Winter Park, FL

#13 Jan 20, 2007
if u think that chris brown is gay then ur gay cuz i agree with kadian, he luvs evry sexy girl on earth.
The chosen person

United States

#14 Jan 20, 2007
Something is really wrong with Chris Browns back, not the bones its like a bump,it makes him look like an animal.
brenda

United States

#15 Jan 20, 2007
what is wrong with people these days? everyone LOVES to call people GAY. what's so great about it. i don't call anyone that. you don't have any full-proof evidence of him bein' gay, k? and if he was, whatcha gonna do about it!!!? he still sings great!
DAndrea Benjamin

Kingston, Jamaica

#16 Jan 20, 2007
CRIS WE know your not gay. Nuh watch nuh face.A bad mind dem badmind.Even if u were gay your the one who choose to not the GAME.
CHRIS_WIFEY_CEE

Florham Park, NJ

#17 Jan 23, 2007
U A TRUE HATER GET OFF HIS BACK ALL YALL YAH
BRIY21

AOL

#18 Jan 23, 2007
i have a dreame that *itches and *oes will shut the *uck uppp and leave peace to me and chris in da bed
turk

New Orleans, LA

#20 Jan 24, 2007
You is a bitch from cp3 boyz
bree

Nashville, TN

#21 Jan 24, 2007
all yall hoes crazy i like chris but damn i aint sayin we gone be in da bed i dont know him like that and im sure he dont want nun of us
sexy arie

New Haven, CT

#22 Jan 24, 2007
ya'll don't have a life because ya'll up here talking about chris brown is gay, he is ya'll man. guess what he don't know ya'll and ya'll don't really know him all ya'll know is what ya'll read or what you heard about him. so stop talking about that boy like that and ya'll wouldn't like people talkind about ya'll the same way.
female 17yrs.
Tiffani

Austell, GA

#23 Jan 24, 2007
grow up thats so childish
VA GURL KEDA

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#24 Jan 24, 2007
HELLZ TO DA MUTHER F****N NAW HE AiiNT GAY..iiF HE WAS..DEN WHY DA F**K iiS HE GOiiN WiiT ME..AND WHO EVA POSTED DiiS iiS GAY..YA WACK AZZEZ..

CHRiiS BREEZY WiiFEY..4 LiiFE!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is chris brown's pants and shirt size (Nov '07) Jul 18 Eminence 13
if you want chris brown's email me at [email protected].. (Mar '07) Jun '16 Cynthia Clinton 25
Take my Chris Brown Quiz!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Nov '06) May '16 Love life 3,829
Chris Brown T-Shirt Apr '16 brezzy4ever 1
Talk Ya Ear Off Apr '16 Ms Brei 2
I ashley ciriaco KNOW CHRIS BROWNS REAL EMAIL A... (Aug '07) Feb '16 Macy 102
Chris brown never before seen footage !!!!!! sl... (Jun '15) Jan '16 Michael 3
More from around the web