Next Last
baiigurl_jazz585

Rochester, NY

#1 Jan 2, 2007
u b**** no that he got a man he iz 2 sexy 2 not have 1 r u b**** crazy
LIL D

United States

#2 Jan 12, 2007
BITCH CHRIS BROWN IS MY BOO HOE!AND IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT THEN E- MAIL ME AT [email protected] BITCH
richonda

United States

#4 Jan 22, 2007
you bald headed skank you probably a duck and 1st of all da bull don't even know you and for any other chick that got something eat the gat b***h's!
rebecca

United States

#5 Jan 22, 2007
the only girl that can say anthing about the boi chris is richonda but for the rest of yall ho's fall the f***k back Chris if you ever look at this i love you boo and know that No Other Girl can compare to me (or me richonda:))
rebecca

United States

#6 Jan 22, 2007
that's some homo stuff you on wat u mean kno that he got a man
Sexy

Raleigh, NC

#7 Jan 30, 2007
Chris Brown loves me not u so off.
danielle

Wayne, NJ

#8 Feb 6, 2007
is it big i just want to no because you are my husband
terrelle babys

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Feb 8, 2007
LIL D wrote:
BITCH CHRIS BROWN IS MY BOO HOE!AND IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT THEN E- MAIL ME AT [email protected] BITCH
yo why do all care he don't belong to y'all ass and what i say is his my man
kute pie

Annandale, VA

#10 Feb 12, 2007
hey chris brown ill see have u 2nite so we caN have s** u other b**** better stay alway form him HOES!!!!!!
jordan

Chicago, IL

#13 Feb 27, 2007
i dont care what yall say because i know that chris brown is out doing his thing.And im proud of him to for doing it chris hit me up holla!
nakia

Richmond, VA

#14 Mar 2, 2007
terrelle babys wrote:
<quoted text>yo why do all care he don't belong to y'all ass and what i say is his my man
back off my man you hoe
Shamiya

AOL

#16 Mar 2, 2007
hoe u need to get something straight chris brown likes a women who know something about him! BITCH GET THAT STRAIGHT!
Shamiya

AOL

#17 Mar 2, 2007
chris brown is all mine get that straight!!!!!!!!!!
rickia aka mrs chrisbrown

AOL

#18 Mar 3, 2007
ALL U HOES GET OFF IS DICK BECAUSE HE DONT WANT NONE OF YA BECAUSE HIS GURLFRIEND IS RICKIA
rickia aka mrs chrisbrown

AOL

#19 Mar 3, 2007
and if u dont like it then email me at [email protected]
BEAUTIFUL

Mount Juliet, TN

#20 Mar 3, 2007
hoe i know u aint talkin bout jump off some body's d*** u can have some one 2 jump off yours bitch AND IF U GOY A PROBLEM WIT IT DEN ITS 2 FUCKIN BAD YA STANKIN ASS DIRTY HOE AND CHRIS BROWN AINT NONE OF YALL MANS CUZ YALL AINT ON HIS LEVEL ANY WAY YALL IS PROBABLY LIKE 11,12,13,14,YRS OLD SO GIVE THA BOY SUM AIR
YUNG TALIBAN

Radcliff, KY

#21 Mar 8, 2007
ALL YALL B****** IS STUPID CAUSE HE DONT EVEN NO YALL SO WHY YALL GOIN THOUGH ALL THIS STUPID S*** GROWN THE F*** UP
laqwesha

United States

#22 Mar 11, 2007
they said dat somebody got into chris brown phone an posted pics of chris brown dick on ther he toke the pic an mrs. chris brown i don't think dat iz true an yea everybody stay off chris brown he blongs 2 mrs. chrisbrown only bitches!!!!!!!!!!
Someone

Baltimore, MD

#23 Mar 13, 2007
well all i got 2 say is I know dat my husband ain't neva do no shit like dat and how would he put a picture of his dick on the internet and when you see it your like okay this is not Chris Brown's skin color and thats not Chris Brown skin color. They only put 3 pictures of my baby on their and then other people posted their genetics on the web site. If any of you bitches watched or heard him when he was on the FunkMaster Flex he said dat everything dat everybody said was completly false XXXX. so I'm not gone 2 believe what any of these bitches say they just hating off of my baby cause he doing his thang* I LOVE CHRISTOPHER MAURICE BROWN '4 EVA
tiffany

Fairborn, OH

#28 Mar 26, 2007
hey hatters THATS MY MAN DUH TOTTALY I GO OUT WITH HIM YES I DO WRITE ME ILL TELL YOU I WILL IM [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Brown slams Taylor Swift and Kanye West f... Jul '16 K - DJ 1
what is chris brown's pants and shirt size (Nov '07) Jul '16 Eminence 13
if you want chris brown's email me at [email protected].. (Mar '07) Jun '16 Cynthia Clinton 25
Take my Chris Brown Quiz!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Nov '06) May '16 Love life 3,829
Chris Brown T-Shirt Apr '16 brezzy4ever 1
Talk Ya Ear Off Apr '16 Ms Brei 2
I ashley ciriaco KNOW CHRIS BROWNS REAL EMAIL A... (Aug '07) Feb '16 Macy 102
More from around the web