I really love you Chris Brown
Courtney Wintjen

Dover, DE

#7 Apr 10, 2006
i really said that last comment
Andrea Mcmillen

Columbia, MO

#8 Apr 11, 2006
Chris Brown you are ultra sexy and ultra talented!!!
Tayan_Lil Moma_ Holman

Edwardsville, IL

#9 Apr 12, 2006
yeah 4 all yall wannabe CHRIS BROWN FANS get back cuz yall ain't nothin on me LOVA OF AND 4 CHRIS BROWN cuz it's nothin' BOO IF U READING THIS HIT ME UP ms09tayan@yahoo.com NO JOKE AT ALL ALL BULL; SHIT TO THE SIDE HOLLA AT YO GIRL LATER PIMPIN LOVE EVERY SONG ON YOUR CD AND GET WAIT TO YOU COMEE TO ST. LOUIS CUZ I WILL BE OUT THERE AND CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOUR NEXT CD COMES OUT
Tayan_Lil Moma_ Holman

Edwardsville, IL

#10 Apr 12, 2006
I am not 4rm Edwardsville I am 4rm East St. Louis and Fairfiew, Collinsville, Cahokia, and Bellville
TAYLOR GREEN MATAWAN

AOL

#11 Apr 12, 2006
Tayan_Lil Moma_ Holman wrote:
yeah 4 all yall wannabe CHRIS BROWN FANS get back cuz yall ain't nothin on me LOVA OF AND 4 CHRIS BROWN cuz it's nothin' BOO IF U READING THIS HIT ME UP ms09tayan@yahoo.com NO JOKE AT ALL ALL BULL; SHIT TO THE SIDE HOLLA AT YO GIRL LATER PIMPIN LOVE EVERY SONG ON YOUR CD AND GET WAIT TO YOU COMEE TO ST. LOUIS CUZ I WILL BE OUT THERE AND CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOUR NEXT CD COMES OUT
just to tell u chris brown A.K.A. my husband don't want u sweetie even though he doesn't know me YET! i still love him and i know he loves me too so back off my man oh yeah just so u know chris brown doesn't like gurls that curse so u should go to the doctor's and have he or she give u medicine for that bye and please reply CHRIS BROWN IF UR READING TTHIS PLEASE PICK MY #####4546
TAYLOR GREEN MATAWAN

AOL

#12 Apr 12, 2006
Cassidy DeGennaro wrote:
I luv u an mi friend sharon thinks u r so hot an have a big dick
she gave me a poster of u that she had.
WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD U SAY THAT ON THE COMPUTER U ARE SO STUPID U IDOT I WANT TO SLAP U
Tijza Myrick

Tucson, AZ

#13 Apr 12, 2006
Yeah CASSIDY DeGennaro ur so stupid why would yo dumb but say that OOH you are so stupid what u need to do is say sorry for what u said, DUMMY! I luv u Chris. Your #1 fan Tijza (TEE-ZHA).
Tijza Myrick

Tucson, AZ

#14 Apr 12, 2006
Hey yall just to let yall know im from Chicago,Illinois so don't get it twisted!(11yrs)
chris brown wifey

Alameda, CA

#15 Apr 12, 2006
Tayan_Lil Moma_ Holman wrote:
U TALKIN BOUT BEIN A WANNABE FAN,U 1 OF DEM CUZ HE DONT WANT CHU.IM HIS ONLY WIFE OUT HERE N HE KNOWS DAT CUZ IVE MET HIM BEFOR.IF U DONT LIKE WAT I SAID.2 BAD U JUST MAD CUZ U CANT HAVE MY HUSBAND.
Shanti

Clayton, LA

#17 Apr 13, 2006
ashley wrote:
i love you chris brown
I LUV HIM 2
brittany

Raleigh, NC

#18 Apr 13, 2006
hey yall this is whats ^.i am chris brown wife and if you have a problem then o well dell wit it until you die.well anyways i luv u chris
Brianna Brown

Raeford, NC

#19 Apr 27, 2006
Both of yall stupid. Chris Brown don't want neither one of yall. So mighty well take your mind off of him.
Felicia

Incline Village, NV

#20 May 10, 2006
why don't yall just let him be I know he's hot and fine and all dat but why fight over dwell on him all da time and yes that is what I Felicia just said just incase it did not enter you brain read it agin okay?!?!?!
browns gurl 4 life

Lodi, CA

#21 May 12, 2006
yall all stupid
Zakiya

AOL

#22 May 13, 2006
TAYLOR GREEN MATAWAN wrote:
<quoted text>WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD U SAY THAT ON THE COMPUTER U ARE SO STUPID U IDOT I WANT TO SLAP U
I agree with you Taylor why would you want to say something that you know how disgusting that is .I am fan of Chris Brown and I respect him and I will never say anything like that.
shae

United States

#23 May 13, 2006
chris brown I LOVE YOU.And for all the ho's out there .U NEED A LIFE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 281
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Backstage passes for chris brown concert (Jul '07) Dec 16 reka 17
Chris Brown & Jordan Sparks are Cousins (May '08) Dec 13 kitrina clemons 50
shocker: superhead talks about her affair with ... (Oct '07) Dec 9 HARRIS DEE 156
BEST Chris Brown Shirt EVAR! Dec 7 fdgg 1
Take my Chris Brown Quiz!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Nov '06) Nov 25 derecka 3,823
Karrueche Tran: Chris Brown's Anger Over Adrien... Nov '14 IllMortal 2
Drake Jokes That Things May Have Worked With Ri... Oct '14 brandy t 2
More from around the web