chris brown
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
m weezy f baby

United States

#127 Feb 14, 2007
I am one of your boo's from southside and i want to tell you i love you and admire you sweetness you is so fine i am your young love player.
pimpsess101

Firebaugh, CA

#128 May 27, 2007
VANESSA wrote:
I THINK CHRIS IS FINE AND IAM HE'S BIGGEST FAN AND ANYONE HOW HATES CHRIS BROWN IS STUPID.AND I SUPORT CHRIS BROWN LOVE YOU CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry honey but I'm his biggest fan I even went to all his concerts when he came to my town or close. I even went outa state to see it again
ALICIA

United States

#129 May 31, 2007
HEY CHRIS I'VE BEEN A FAN SINCE I WAS 7 YEARS OLD AND NOW I AM 12 YEARS OLD I JUST LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH I HOPE I GET TO SEE YOU OR MEET YOU SOME TIME THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ TIS CHRIS BYE .
Leo

UK

#130 May 30, 2011
Liridona wrote:
I'd like you know more about you Chris. [email protected] me at [email protected] or [email protected]
Hi!!
Stacey

Glasgow, UK

#131 Jun 1, 2011
Liridona wrote:
I'd like you know more about you Chris. [email protected] me at [email protected] or [email protected]
Stop using my emails.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How much 4 chris brown to perform at a private ... (Oct '07) Jul '17 mom 59
Not on your level Jun '17 Michael Brown 5
Chris Brown is UGLY . (Feb '06) Jun '17 Michael Brown 904
Chris Brown Jun '17 Michael Brown 1
chris brown documentary Jun '17 taylahhjanee 1
News Chris Brown and Lil Wayne involved in federal d... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Fact is fact INFO 1
News Why Do We Keep Forgiving Chris Brown? (Apr '17) Apr '17 The Power Of Mast... 1
More from around the web