Kina

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2007

I met chris brown through backstage passes!!!!!!! He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek! Best day of my life...
Gabbi

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2007

shut up hoee noone asked for your made up story
chris brown fan

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

i wish i could meet chris brown but he would never want to meet and ugly 13 year old like me. but i will keep dreamin cuz i will somehow meet chris brown and we will become great friends
Layla

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

chris brown fan wrote:
i wish i could meet chris brown but he would never want to meet and ugly 13 year old like me. but i will keep dreamin cuz i will somehow meet chris brown and we will become great friends
Awww hun im sure youre not ugly. Chris loves all his fans. Hes real cool. I hope you get to meet him some day.

-Layla
Kina

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

Gabbi wrote:
shut up hoee noone asked for your made up story
ummm excuse me but it wasnt made up. and noone asked for youre opinion hater
Bria

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2007

yeah she a big hata....and chris brown is soo nice.he touched my hand like three times
shortyestarlove

Avondale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2007

I love you fo'sure chris brown we can be
in fashion mageznes tother and I can be
your one your look for
love
shortye
p.s.
email me at shotyestar#1@yahoo.com
Ashley Goodrich

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2007

hey chris i luv u and i just want to meet u one day please write me at Baby_Girl-cb@yahoo.com
jasmine

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2007

hey chris if i even be bable 2 get a backstage pass, i wud b sooo greatful, but i'd feel sooo terrible about my sis, dat i'd give it up 4 her, soo wen u get a concert up nd movin, i hope u sell a lot of dose backstage passes, i realli wanna meet chu, like i said itz been one of my dreams, in my other note. lol u make it look so fun 2 b on a video on tv, so i wanna try soon, thank u! much luv from one of ur fanz! jazifresh my nickname lol
Deborah

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2008

hi Chris,

i love you so much your voice always make me feel like i'm in heaven. i just wanted to say that i would like to meet you in person so we can actually talk and know each other for real. i can't talk now but can you write to me at Shantelle-Brown@hotmail.com.

p.s. i'm one of your youngest fans that would like to be a young singer and work with you one day.
kristae

Bulleen, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

omg im going to chris browns concert on nov 4th in Melbourne!! I CANT WAIT. i got backstage passes because i know the promoter!!!!
i am so excited
Harriette

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

how did you meet chris Brown
iv been trying for ages to get back stage pass
but i just cant find any do you know where to go for them
ty wb please
~x~
gavin

Louisburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

how do u get backstage passes for him
gavin

Louisburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

how do you get backstage passes to him
gavin

Louisburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

chris if u see my coment send a comment to me how to get backstage passes send it to this web site
khalia

Fairfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

chris i love you soo much i wana met you up close and personal whenever i hit a rough patch in my life your music is there to make me happy and your smile your smile brightens my day whenever i seeit and i would love to meet you 1 day

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••