how 2 audition 4 chris browns videos
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Crawley, UK

#164 Mar 24, 2010
Im 15 and live in england, london. ive been dancing for like 4 years now.. but round here theres been no oppotunities for me to show my shine gemme? i tink chris brown is a HAARRDDDDD krumper.. n krumpin is ma ting. ANY auditions .. lemme know!!!!
donielle orr

La Vergne, TN

#165 Sep 23, 2010
heyyy im a good singer n i want to be noticed and sing of course
donielle orr

La Vergne, TN

#166 Sep 23, 2010
im also 14 i live in smyrna tn and everyone around me sings and thats my dream and ive been singing in compotitions since forever but ive never made it all the way there and im looking for that chance
Prescillia banza

Romford, UK

#167 Dec 3, 2010
Hi, My name is prescillia and I'm 14 going on 15, I live in the East side of London and I really love to dance. The main dances that I do are Krump,Contemporary,Waking,stre et and new style of dance that I can learn and enjoy.When i watch choregraphy that artist like Chris brown and Ciara I think wow I would love to do that one day. Even though I'm a fan of Chris Brown if i were to dance with him I wouldn't be obssed with him or big headed about the fact that I'm working with him. so if anyone heres anything about audtions please email me at [email protected] x

United States

#168 Dec 18, 2010
MIKKI wrote:
<quoted text>
then prove it all thats right cause you can't dance and you just mad because chris brown won't go out with you so stop hating .
Loi how old are you guys?

Culpeper, VA

#169 Jan 21, 2011
Ive worked with Wale and had shows with Wiz Khalifa wale Monica and fabolous just harder getting up there hopefully you can help me more! facebook me Beautyy Johnson Twitter me @callmebeautii and youtube me Jataia or tai any questions feel free to also email me @[email protected] !
tequila morris

United States

#170 Mar 20, 2011
i have a 12 year old who sings and dance micheal jackson hes very good at it to
tequila morris

United States

#171 Mar 20, 2011
my 12 year old will blow ur mind with his singing and dancing mike jackson fan i have a video on him singing billyjean and nos all the steps. Same as thriller and more please contact me aboutthis hes a star of the party 7573190326y or face book me @lovingmylife regardless of pain -i think u wud love him and see urself n him

#172 Apr 29, 2011
Been dancing my whole life & if I had the opportunity to dance in one of Chris Browns MV's, I would not hesitate to say yes:) I would love to share my passion with those who love dancing just as much as I do.

Belmar, NJ

#173 May 20, 2011
Hello everyone! May our Family in heaven bless and love you and your love ones always now and forever. Amen.!(: i have taken dance classes. Do you know how can i get an audition to be in Chris browns video?

Kissimmee, FL

#174 May 31, 2012
Does anyone no when the next chris brown or ciara auditions are are gonna be?
Rayford starks

United States

#175 Jul 7, 2012
I love to dance Chris brown is my role model Chris brown please. Let me be your background dancer please have a dance audition ama give I wat I got

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How much 4 chris brown to perform at a private ... (Oct '07) Oct 3 Leea 58
Fan of a fan Sep '16 julietdove 1
News Online Betting Wagers On Chris Brown's Innocence (Feb '09) Sep '16 Sistahsae poole 2
what is chris brown's pants and shirt size (Nov '07) Jul '16 Eminence 13
if you want chris brown's email me at [email protected].. (Mar '07) Jun '16 Cynthia Clinton 25
Take my Chris Brown Quiz!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Nov '06) May '16 Love life 3,829
Chris Brown T-Shirt (Apr '16) Apr '16 brezzy4ever 1
More from around the web