how 2 audition 4 chris browns videos

Posted in the Chris Brown Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
mizz_cuteey

UK

#1 Aug 6, 2006
i want 2 no hw 2 audtion 4 his videos coz im gd at dancin and i would love 2 dance wiv him any1 gt tips holla me fanxz
AMBER

Orange City, FL

#2 Aug 29, 2006
HEY I AM A VERY TALENTED DANCER RIGHT NOW I AM ON A HIP-HOP DANCE TEAM BY THE NAME OF STUDIO ONE IN WINTER PARK, FL THAT IS NUMBER 1 N THE NATION N ALL HIP HOP AGE GROUPS I HAVE BEEN N GROUPS THATS OPEND FOR "LIL WAYNE" & "BOBBY VALENTINO" N I HAVE DONE NUMBERS OF PERFORMANCES AND SHOWS IN FRONT OF A LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE AND I WAS WONDERING WHAT STEP DO I HAVE 2 TAKE 2 GET INTO VIDEO'S THAT INVOLVE DANCING?
Destiny

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Aug 29, 2006
b in his video yea sure
shimira

Norfolk, VA

#4 Sep 2, 2006
yea how do you audition to be in his video?
sara

AOL

#5 Sep 2, 2006
i could dance better than all of u in one of his music videos!!!!!!!!!!
jessica

AOL

#6 Sep 9, 2006
hey my name is jessica c. i love to dance and i am a good dancer i have been daneing since i was little . i am very talented in all ways i can sing ,dance ,and play the piano i have danced in front of thousands of people i am a qick leaner and i can watch things and pick it up i was wondering what can i do to become a chirs brown dancer and perform in his vidoes and concerts
stephanie

Pleasanton, CA

#7 Sep 19, 2006
I know that i am just posting a comment and not actually showing my talent. Before i was born, my mother had a lady show up on her doorstep fortelling her what i was going to become. Shw told my mother that i was going to be famous one day through a gift from God called dance. My mother never told me this until my very first performance which was when i was only nine. She was crying so hard and i didnt understand until she told me why. So now that i bless ppl i would love to make that prophecy be known across the globe any chance that i get...wateva it takes i willing to do.
iluvsweetz0814

Painesville, OH

#8 Oct 3, 2006
mizz_cuteey wrote:
i want 2 no hw 2 audtion 4 his videos coz im gd at dancin and i would love 2 dance wiv him any1 gt tips holla me fanxz
yea i feel ya on that one...i do that 2.i luv dancein n im really dood at it!so get back at mt if u find out more..iluvsweetz0814@aol.com
Michelle Perkins

AOL

#9 Oct 20, 2006
My name is Michelle im 17 from detroit.....i love to sing and dance and im looking to be in a video.....not just any video Chris Browns....i know its a long shot and may never happen but im dooing all i can to make it happen so if anyone outt here can help me make sure to get at me at dymeofdet@aol.com
shelly..
mizz boosie

Baton Rouge, LA

#10 Oct 23, 2006
well too try out for chris brown video your have too be talent and dance very wonderful and listen too directions
Diamond

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Oct 29, 2006
I really am a great dancing anything you show me I can do it. But I really would like to be in a Chris Brown video and dance with him. And I am very easy to work with. I am the next Beyonce. I would like to know how you know were they will be held at and how do you get the informtion.
Thank You,
Diamond
chris brown

Raleigh, NC

#12 Oct 29, 2006
mizz_cuteey wrote:
eazy
chris brown

Raleigh, NC

#13 Oct 29, 2006
sara wrote:
i could dance better than all of u in one of his music videos!!!!!!!!!!
prove it
MIKKI

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Oct 29, 2006
chris brown wrote:
<quoted text>
prove
it

then prove it all thats right cause you can't dance and you just mad because chris brown won't go out with you so stop hating .
Brittany moore

Madison, WI

#15 Nov 2, 2006
I been dancing since i was 8yrs old i been on verious drill teams also in contests and performed at many schools!!! i would love to dance with Chris Brown!
Brittany moore

Madison, WI

#16 Nov 2, 2006
mizz_cuteey wrote:
well i been dancing since i was 8yrs old i been on verious drill teams and performed at many schools and been in plenty of contest i would love to dance with Chris brown!!!
Johndora Nelson

Finchville, KY

#17 Nov 9, 2006
I would love to audition for a chris Brown video a.s.a.p
laqueshia

AOL

#18 Nov 12, 2006
i been dancing for a long time i already performed for chris brown he told me he loved the way i danced and before taht iv been doing performances for alot of famous people like young joc and etcbut i wanna be on a dance team for chris brown the dance team im on now is called O.C.D
laqueshia

AOL

#19 Nov 12, 2006
how do i audition for hi video and where do i go to audition
laqueshia

AOL

#20 Nov 12, 2006
AND IF ANY BODY WANT TO KNO I LIVE IN ORLANDO FLORIDA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How much 4 chris brown to perform at a private ... (Oct '07) Jan 18 QveenBoii 56
Came To Do Choreography Jan 18 Brian Puspos 1
Backstage passes for chris brown concert (Jul '07) Dec '14 reka 17
Chris Brown & Jordan Sparks are Cousins (May '08) Dec '14 kitrina clemons 50
shocker: superhead talks about her affair with ... (Oct '07) Dec '14 HARRIS DEE 156
BEST Chris Brown Shirt EVAR! Dec '14 fdgg 1
Take my Chris Brown Quiz!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Nov '06) Nov '14 derecka 3,823
More from around the web