Chris Botti with special guest Kathar...

Chris Botti with special guest Katharine McPhee will perform at The Greek Theatre tonight

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Jul 10, 2010, titled Chris Botti with special guest Katharine McPhee will perform at The Greek Theatre tonight. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Jazz/pop trumpeter Chris Botti with special guest Katharine McPhee will perform at The Greek Theatre tonight, Saturday, July 10 at 7:30 PM.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Helen Lazorisak

Irvine, CA

#1 Jul 15, 2010
The Chris Botti performance at the Greek Theatre was a big let down. Katherine Mc Phee was not advertised as having a half hour of shouting over her band before Chris appeared. She has "cute" body movements, but should never be allowed on the stage for more than one number. When the main event started, the contrast between true artistry and a disastrous attempt to "warm up" an audience was obvious. In spite of the rain we stayed and were so impressed with Lisa Meyers (?) duet with Chris when she vocalized trumpet sounds and pressed the keys while he played that we got on the internet that night ,but couldn't find anything about her. Who is she? Where can we find more of her music? Chris Botti is still the greatest since Miles, and I will continue to collect everything he records.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Botti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Botti review: Chocolate box show filled w... (Jul '15) Jul '15 LeAnn 1
Chris Botti & Assia Ahhatt (Oct '11) Nov '11 Lili 4
News Review: Trumpeter Chris Botti hits all good not... (Jul '11) Jul '11 EMRoss 2
News The 10th annual Xerox Rochester International J... (Jun '11) Jun '11 citizenstick 1
News Deer Valley Music Festival line up revealed - T... (Mar '11) Mar '11 pcskier 4
News Chris Botti Wants Fans To Write To Injured Youn... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Ellen 1
News Chris Botti show puts jazz center stage in S.C. (Jan '10) Jan '10 carol s aadam 1
More from around the web