Review: Trumpeter Chris Botti hits all good notes | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 2 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 9, 2011, titled Review: Trumpeter Chris Botti hits all good notes | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Trumpeter Chris Botti gave an excellent, virtuosic performance that featured both jazz and classical music at last night's Picnic with the Pops concert with the Columbus Symphony.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

EMRoss

Lebanon, OR

#1 Jul 11, 2011
Without a doubt the very best trumpet player I've ever heard in my 72 years.
BAR NONE
EMRoss

Lebanon, OR

#2 Jul 11, 2011
By far the very best trumpet player I have EVER heard in my 72 years ! BAR NONE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Botti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Botti & Assia Ahhatt (Oct '11) Nov '11 Lili 4
News The 10th annual Xerox Rochester International J... (Jun '11) Jun '11 citizenstick 1
News Deer Valley Music Festival line up revealed - T... (Mar '11) Mar '11 pcskier 4
News Chris Botti with special guest Katharine McPhee... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Helen Lazorisak 1
News Chris Botti Wants Fans To Write To Injured Youn... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Ellen 1
News Chris Botti show puts jazz center stage in S.C. (Jan '10) Jan '10 carol s aadam 1
News Husted: Jazz Aspen, Botanic Gardens add sonic b... (Apr '09) Apr '09 shuqin 1
More from around the web