Best Actor of All Time!
Sun

Birmingham, AL

#1 Sep 5, 2007
I've had a crush on Chiwetel since I was in the 8th grade. I saw him in his first movie. It wasn't until I became an adult that I realized what he was trying to do with his performances. He completely redefines himself in every role. He deserves so much more recognition than he recieves.
Chiwetel Fan

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2007
I have not seen all of his films, but just his role in 4 Brothers convinced me in so many ways. How can he be British and sound so Afro-American at times ghetto in 4 Brothers? How can he play such a bad guy and be so very sexy, and funny too! His eyes, his eyes, his eyes...I could look into his eyes forever. Then I saw Kinky Boots and tell me how can I find him attractive even as a tranny? If Chiwetel marries a white woman, I am through with him, I love him so much and I am worried, marry me instead, Chewey please! No doubt white women will be all over him like white on rice. Michael Jordan: gone to a white woman, Tiger Woods: gone to white-er woman than his mother. Chiwetel, you better looking! Please don't do it. Not racist but, come on! It is your choice but I hope you don't.
Chiwetel Fan

United States

#3 Oct 11, 2007
Correction: I meant to say: "Chiwetel, you better keep looking until you find somebody close to your color! Can you feel me?"
Nnamani

Coalville, UK

#4 Jun 21, 2009
Chiwetel Fan wrote:
I have not seen all of his films, but just his role in 4 Brothers convinced me in so many ways. How can he be British and sound so Afro-American at times ghetto in 4 Brothers? How can he play such a bad guy and be so very sexy, and funny too! His eyes, his eyes, his eyes...I could look into his eyes forever. Then I saw Kinky Boots and tell me how can I find him attractive even as a tranny? If Chiwetel marries a white woman, I am through with him, I love him so much and I am worried, marry me instead, Chewey please! No doubt white women will be all over him like white on rice. Michael Jordan: gone to a white woman, Tiger Woods: gone to white-er woman than his mother. Chiwetel, you better looking! Please don't do it. Not racist but, come on! It is your choice but I hope you don't.
Too late.....
http://www.variety.com/graphics/photos/vpage2...

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chiwetel Ejiofor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sundance Film Festival announces competition films (Dec '14) Dec '14 yurtyd 1
Chiwetel Ejiofor - nude ! (Aug '11) Dec '11 matina 2
News Talking With Chiwetel Ejiofor (Apr '08) Apr '08 Vincent Aningo 1
News Don Cheadle Mouths Off in 'Talk to Me' - Vibran... (Mar '08) Apr '08 Silkysoul 2
News 'Talk to Me' - (Nov '07) Nov '07 wheres waldo 1
News The 'Talk' (Jul '07) Aug '07 Dana Gaithersburg MD 3
News Ewan McGregor to play Iago at the Donmar (Jun '07) Jun '07 Nadine 1
More from around the web